Author Topic: TWYLAH HURD NITSCH  (Read 454 times)

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
Re: TWYLAH HURD NITSCH
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2009, 11:34:51 PM »
“…If something happens, then we look at that particular thing and say

"There's a lesson for us."

"Everything that happens to us has a purpose. If we run around and stub our toe, ouch! It means, watch where we are going. If we stumble over a stone, we should pick it up and look at it. It has taught us a lesson. Look at the markings on the stone. Things talk to us. This is the way native people have always lived.  All the things around us are speaking.”

Twylah Hurd Nitsch, Primary Point Press, Healing the Mind & Spirit, Pg 7, paragraph 7, February 1987

Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

tangerine dream

Re: TWYLAH HURD NITSCH
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2009, 12:03:05 PM »
“…If something happens, then we look at that particular thing and say

"There's a lesson for us."

"Everything that happens to us has a purpose. If we run around and stub our toe, ouch! It means, watch where we are going. If we stumble over a stone, we should pick it up and look at it. It has taught us a lesson. Look at the markings on the stone. Things talk to us. This is the way native people have always lived.  All the things around us are speaking.”

Twylah Hurd Nitsch, Primary Point Press, Healing the Mind & Spirit, Pg 7, paragraph 7, February 1987

Love this!

Jennifer, just re-reading through this thread and I see that I had begun reading Dancing the Dream in Dec of 2007. I had completely forgotten taking it out of the library at that time.   So much going on in my life.  Everything is so much calmer now -- would be the perfect time to pick it up again.  And especially since I know for sure that our library has it.   ;D

Thanks for all of these beautiful words and energy!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk