Author Topic: Universal Energy  (Read 123 times)

tangerine dream

Universal Energy
« on: April 01, 2008, 01:50:41 PM »
Waking up yesterday morning I could feel something had changed. I felt kinda different, shifty.  I walked outside on on my way to work and I hadn't yet gotten off the front step when  two small ravens came.  I heard their cries first so I  knew they were on their way. Their calls sounded more like barking than bird calls. They dove in came down real close to me on my step and then off quickly into the air doing the barrel rolls and acrobatics I love to watch so much. 

They were exceptionally chatty to me on this morning.  So I said hello and thank you.

And on my walk to work a bit later everything felt so strange. A huge wind came up and walked with me, pushing the entire way.   And I felt like I was walking in a dream.  Or a ghost town,  the street was empty, no cars no people, nothing.  The entire area had a pinkish purple glow to it. I had to stop and look around asking myself a few times "where am I?". "What's happened?"

It was weirdly, eerily, awesome.  The energy was intense, kinda bubbly and warm.

So I had a really good day at work that day, like nothing  could go wrong, everything was perfect.
Then on the way home, I was thinking to myself about how cool the energy had been all day and  a truck pulled up beside me that had the words "Universal Energy" written on it.

nichi

Re: Universal Energy
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 01:59:58 PM »
That is wild!

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
Re: Universal Energy
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 09:31:47 PM »
 :)
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk