Author Topic: "Somewhere" in time  (Read 295 times)

Offline kaycee

• Sadhu
    • Heartwinds
"Somewhere" in time
« on: April 06, 2008, 10:47:05 PM »
Qupte from . on 4-6  "I must keep my shoulder to the wheel... keep driving forward... but always in this moment... aware of the moment.... being aware of "now" and appreciating it... appreciating the "somewhere" of where I am this moment.... is fuel that keeps my engine driving forward...."

I wanted to agree with this, and maybe add a bit of my feelings, but didn't want to start a different topic in Eric's post, so.....

I think I look at living in the now a little differently, or maybe we're only using different words.  If I were to change one word regarding the now moment in the quote above it would be to change "somewhere" to "everywhere".

If indeed the past, present and future are all "now", then I am everywhere and everyThing.  This means to me that I have nowhere to go and nothing to become.  I am in exactly the right place at the right time.

My purpose then becomes the act of remembering to honor everything everywhere, and not get too involved in any one aspect of perceived individuality.

Success to me is not seeking to become something somewhere, but awakening to the responsibility of being everything everywhere.

When times come - and they do - that this physical self thinks I should be doing something more "important", I take a look at the extremely small part of everything everywhere that I can see with my naked eye.  I see the plants, the animals, the cycles, the sun, moon, stars, and all that lies beyond,  and I remember what success is and that there is no individual somewhere in time.

Thanks for listening.     Luv, K

The journey becomes an adventure only when the baggage gets lost.

Offline daphne

• Rishi
Re: "Somewhere" in time
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 03:53:58 AM »
Why does "non-interference" = respect; and interference = disrespect?
"The compulsion to possess and hold on to things is not unique. Everyone who wants to follow the warrior's path has to rid himself of this fixation in order not to focus our dreaming body on the weak face of the second attention." - The Eagle's Gift

Offline tommy2

• Pir
  • An opportunity to achieve a great end.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 04:46:53 AM »
With much pondering on this question, I strongly sense that a particular action is not "interference" if the Intent is wholesome.  Wholesome, of course, being that which has direct or indirect help and benefit within interpersonal interactions.  The Wanda Jean, as an example, was leaving our church this morning and noticed a young woman in one of the back pews crying to herself quite openly.  My wonderful wife sat down and consoled this person in obvious need and then, with the help of two other people in the congregation, took the woman into the library to hear her story and pray with her.  This was wholesome interaction between four caring and loving folk.  The number of folk could have been greater or smaller but that is not the issue.  The issue is having oneself open for the movement of Spirit, or as I now put it, The Holy Spirit.  Actions of power need not justification or even rationalization, my Friends, don't you think?  It takes a certain quality of character to detect and act upon, if that is what is in the power of that given moment.
No ill was intended, so the action had its own Intent (or Grace, in my new words) to drive it to its course within the greater scope of things.  Yes, that greater Good.

Shouldn't THIS be our target within the realm of the glorifed "impeccability" of those on the warriors path, however this path is defined and acted upon?

tom
t2f

Offline Angela

• Acharya
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 05:02:34 AM »
You either inter-act, or you don't.  If there is some question in your heart as to whether your interfering, or not, then you probably Are and best to step away. 
"If you stop seeing the world in terms of what you like and dislike, and saw things for what they truly are, in themselves, you would have a great deal more peace in your life..."

Offline tommy2

• Pir
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 05:07:24 AM »
Self-questioning does not particularily mean evident error, does it?
I don't think so right now.  t
t2f

tangerine dream

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 09:18:18 PM »

My purpose then becomes the act of remembering to honor everything everywhere,

That is a great purpose Kaycee.

Offline kaycee

• Sadhu
    • Heartwinds
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 02:45:45 AM »
Why does "non-interference" = respect; and interference = disrespect?

That's difficult for me to answer because - as we've seen here in recent posts - words like "interference" or non, or "respect" or non - have so many different meanings to each individual. 

Tommy has written that he doesn't think a particular action is "interference" if the intent is wholesome.    Now from what I've felt of Tommy in the time I've been here - I don't believe he could have anything other than a wholesome intent.  So, that may work just perfectly for him and those he encounters.

Like I said in my original post in this topic - there's so much more to everything, everyone, and every story than I know I see physically.  For me - and only for me, I'm not preaching here, just sharing -  to judge someone's actions or their own intentions as needing input from me, seems too narrow an effort.

I  joyfully go many extra miles to love and/or support anyone who is attempting to grow or change themselves.  But to me that love and support is to see them as whole and perfect and hold that focus (quietly!!) :) .

Luv, K

Offline Angela

• Acharya
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 03:34:23 AM »
Self-questioning does not particularily mean evident error, does it?
I don't think so right now.  t

When some one needs help/guidance/condolence, there are certain people that instinctually will show up.  Such as your wife :)  If i was there first, it may have been me.  If i see an accident just happening before me, I would act immediately without reservation, no questioning.  If i saw an accident, and there were others there already to help, I would question ... is my interaction necessary?  Probably not.  Sometimes it's not the inter-actors, but the numbers of re-actors.

hope this makes sense T2 ... hugs ... Ang
"If you stop seeing the world in terms of what you like and dislike, and saw things for what they truly are, in themselves, you would have a great deal more peace in your life..."

Jahn

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 04:14:32 AM »
The issue is having oneself open for the movement of Spirit, or as I now put it, The Holy Spirit.
/.../
  so the action had its own Intent (or Grace, in my new words)

You make me smile old man  :)

To receive, yes, that is the spark for action.

Offline tommy2

• Pir
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 06:12:45 AM »
When some one needs help/guidance/condolence, there are certain people that instinctually will show up.  Such as your wife :)  If i was there first, it may have been me.  If i see an accident just happening before me, I would act immediately without reservation, no questioning.  If i saw an accident, and there were others there already to help, I would question ... is my interaction necessary?  Probably not.  Sometimes it's not the inter-actors, but the numbers of re-actors.

hope this makes sense T2 ... hugs ... Ang

I am sure, Ang, that what you say is very true, for it really DOES depend on the movement of the Holy Spirit and not the person/s who are potential "interactors".  This Spirit is in us and always has been, whether it is reality for us or not.  Remember to remember that we are spiritual entities attempting to be human, and surely not the other way around, right?  This is the difference between walking the walk and just talking the talk.  When a warrior (or true believer) is brought into contact with certain situations, they KNOW what to do or not to do because of their unthinking actions.  It is though, maybe, that their heart (or their active faith) is acting and the body is just following. 

But, as has been said here (and, of course, many many other written and verbal occurences throughout time) again and again, each warriors own reality, each of their own inventories, dictate what will be their next step within the walk they are currently engaged in.  My particular Walk just happened to suddenly take on its own End, the Christ right beside me.  This is how the Holy Spirit moved in me.  As always, this is always my reference point here within my posts ...... my own personal experience only.

And, as a side note, the deeper territory yet to be investigated in this thread is how this all interlaces into Will.
But that may be another thread altogether and we have organizers here for such designatiions.  But this Will, obviously, is what keeps the ball in each our own courts.  That's what makes life so darn much fun.

tommy
t2f

Offline Angela

• Acharya
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 04:32:08 PM »
Remember to remember that we are spiritual entities attempting to be human, and surely not the other way around, right? 

I like this Tommy :)  Yes, I see this.  And I don't think your path was ended ... your still on Your path, only the labels have changed ;)  I admire your Will and no matter what label, or title, or sect you acquire, remember we are all connected by the seed of awareness ... it is that spirit/godforce within us.  Impeccability is not a toltec term ... it's a universal term.  And you are an amazing example of an impeccable being.

And, as a side note, the deeper territory yet to be investigated in this thread is how this all interlaces into Will.
But that may be another thread altogether and we have organizers here for such designatiions.  But this Will, obviously, is what keeps the ball in each our own courts.  That's what makes life so darn much fun.

I, personally don't think it would matter if we stayed here, or started a new thread.  Please, write on ... you have more to share :)

Offline tommy2

• Pir
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 05:10:58 PM »
No, of course, Dear, my Path has not ended.  It, as I wrote, is taking on an End .... i.e., I have a final goal ...... something I had not ever before.  I was not ever aimless, no not for decades, but the much of my absorbtions did not point in any one direction.  I lacked self-discipline because I hadn't yet come full circle.  I was the center of my quest and this I had to learn by myself, from the action of my own spirit finding how the Holy Spirit had been acting within it all this time.  I have been facing myself all along, and I am not calling this wrong or incomplete .... it only lacked authority.  I have been fooling myself, surely, by assuming that any power I was touching was emitting from my self, from my awareness or any grasp I was attempting at my awareness.  I have not power except through my Will to choose the now-obvious ..... an obviousness totally undetected by me within my past. 

But I am speaking, DearHeart, about something which I am barely at the threshold of.  All I "know" at this time is that I am changing forms again ..... this time for the last time or for the fullest time.  Believe this, though;  It takes a changing of forms to realize what I speak of.  This is not something of comprehension so my words here, and surely always, will fall extremely short of any mark they may have to bear upon.  As proof, my re-reading of this post reveals only foolish words to me, from me, for I am speaking of a renewed faith that Jesus will sustain for me, inside of me because I have not come to realize the gift which was given me by Him before my conception.

And you may think that I know what I am talking about here, but I do not because this is all too new to me ..... the final giving of authority to where it belongs .... and it belongs not in me at all, but in He who created me.  No label has changed ...... I have not changed ...... my form has only returned to where I left it before my birth.  Now, doesn't THAT sound totally absurd?  And even more absurd is my telling you now that my ultimate desire has always been to discover the totality of my existence in this lifetime .... something which I have always thought impossible of me because deep inside I have always known that I lack the authority to accomplish such a task. 

But, as I first posted, I am not alone anymore.  I have with all of me invited Jesus into my life and now use His strength to make sense of what my purpose in life is.  Anything sacred I will surely find in Him and it has nothing whatsoever to do with me.

And the only reason I write these words at all within this forum is that, for some reason, I owe this forum the telling of how I am witnessing this change of my forms.  And when I get boring, I am sure I will be so informed. 

Goodnight.  Tom

t2f

Offline daphne

• Rishi
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 01:17:42 AM »
And when I get boring, I am sure I will be so informed. 

Nah, tommy.... never boring!!   :) :-*
"The compulsion to possess and hold on to things is not unique. Everyone who wants to follow the warrior's path has to rid himself of this fixation in order not to focus our dreaming body on the weak face of the second attention." - The Eagle's Gift

Offline kaycee

• Sadhu
    • Heartwinds
Will
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 01:39:35 AM »
"Not my will, but Thine be done"

Anything sacred I will surely find in Him and it has nothing whatsoever to do with me.

Maybe that's it, maybe that's the core of my "interference" belief. 

My knowing (fits me, doesn't have to fit any others) that at the very moment the tiniest bit of mindfulness of: helping, healing, teaching, judging, discerning, comes into my awareness, I (little i) am interfering with the work of the Spirit I AM in human form. 

Whether it's the Christian "become an empty vessel for the Holy Spirit to fill", the American Native, "empty my bones so I may walk in Spirit" or the Toltec "the Double", (to me) the belief that my earthly presence can in any way effect the outcome of another entity becomes interference - not with the entity but between myself and mySelf.   

And non-interference in that respect is my intent.

Lots of Toltec coming into my awareness of this and through this thread.  "(S)he who cares most, acts less." 

And it's got me wondering about "detachment" - to outcome?, to tonal?, to self-importance/ego?  or to "my will". ???

Loving this discussion and resultant feeling of opening - or emptying!
Luv, K
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 01:42:24 AM by kaycee »

Offline Angela

• Acharya
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 03:01:03 AM »
I have with all of me invited Jesus into my life and now use His strength to make sense of what my purpose in life is.  Anything sacred I will surely find in Him and it has nothing whatsoever to do with me.

You couldn't have better company.  When I see the original teachings of Jesus, I understand that he was an ordinary man with very extraordinary Will.  In those early teachings, he showed us the way to enlightenment.  And that we all have the ability to follow in his footsteps.

And the only reason I write these words at all within this forum is that, for some reason, I owe this forum the telling of how I am witnessing this change of my forms. 

We enjoy your sharing Tommy.  Thank you.   :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk