Author Topic: "Paulo Coelho Quotes"  (Read 34 times)

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
"Paulo Coelho Quotes"
« on: April 17, 2008, 01:24:02 AM »
 + For the warrior, there is no "better" or "worse"; everyone has the necessary gifts for his particular path.

+ Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream.

+ Love can consign us to hell or to paradise, but it always takes us somewhere.

+ Only one thing makes a dream impossible: the fear of failure.

+ I learned the most important lesson of my life: that the extraordinary is not the birthright of a chosen and privileged few, but of all people, even the humblest. That is my one certainty: we are all the manifestation of the divinity of God.

+ Every Warrior of the Light has suffered for the most trivial of reasons. Every Warrior of the Light has, at least once, believed he was not a Warrior of the Light.

+ You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.

+ A warrior of light who trusts too much in his intelligence will end up underestimating the power of his opponent.

+ You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen.

+ When there is no turning back, then we should concern ourselves only with the best way of going forward.
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk