Author Topic: An awesome Journey  (Read 45 times)

tangerine dream

An awesome Journey
« on: June 26, 2008, 12:08:52 PM »
You have to imagine two journeys at once. One across an inner world that is utterly demonic and the other across this physical plane, so, we were chased by ghouls in both worlds all the way.

The ghouls can enter the mind of any human and influence him or her to attack haphazardly for no reason at all. The person doesn’t really know why they are doing it. Semi-trucks would cross the road to wipe us out, six on one day at the height of it. Spooky men would attack in bars, getting furious at two strangers that had not said a word. They would come for us. We’d stand our ground. Usually they would back off but a few times they didn’t. The girl is five foot two and one hundred and ten pounds but I never once saw her back down. She was always there, front foot forward, fists up. I can’t tell you much about her, she is a very private person, but I will say she’s jolly brave and very fast.

We had a lot of help. With the “Q” came an eye, a very beautiful female eye. We’d lay in meditation and watch it. It would show us what to do and where to go, and if there was extreme danger it would appear suddenly, even when we had our eyes open, hovering in front of us. In those moments, the eye would go really spooky-looking as a warning to us, and then it would show us what was coming up the street or round the next corner. Usually I drove and the girl watched with her eyes shut. We ran at night and hid by day. We did that for one hundred and sixteen days. Twice we fought a full-on war with the flying ghouls—once at Tudela in northern Spain and then at La Napoule, near Cannes, in France. Imagine the sky suddenly full of sixty to a hundred flying objects, UFOs of various shapes, all going crazy chasing you, trying to harm you.

I had no respect for them in the end, I’d give them the middle-finger and I’d drop my jeans and moon them. The celestial forces had given us a form of flying triangle; it fired off the left wrist, acting like a boomerang. It would lob through the air as if guided and whack the ghouls and bring them down. The ghouls had never seen one of their own bought down. It scared them and made them crazy. They attacked all the more.

Then a wobbly snowball-looking vortex appeared getting closer and stronger all the time. With it came a gravitational anomaly that vibrated one’s leg uncontrollably. My friend fell into an enchanted sleep like a coma. I was really frightened. I shook her and screamed in her ear but she didn’t hear me. I thought she was dead.

Eventually, later that night, I went down a very tight tube and I got sucked out of the ghouls’ land and out of 3-D, into a new universe, another dimension. It was the most frightening moment of my life. Eventually, I came back. It took eight hours. I couldn’t find my legs for a bit. I fell over and through the floor. Later my friend came out of the coma. That sure was a rainy night in Georgia, I’m telling you––never been through anything like that before or since.

Once the hole was breeched I thought the war was over. Not so. The ghouls went ballistic. They knew intuitively their end would now come. Beings started to pour into this world—celestial ones. We called them ‘Tall Boys’. Not many at first, but more later. Meanwhile, we had to make the journey back across the ghouls’ land to be fully restored in 3-D. That took a further thirty months. It was the worse hell one could ever imagine. We were getting whacked all the way; at times we were close to suicidal.

You see, going in, we had a lot of speed and the element of surprise; the ghouls never expected two humans to make a run for it. Further, we had a lot of help from the celestial transdimensional beings that wanted us to succeed. We couldn’t have done it without them. As much as we tried to fool the ghouls, we couldn’t shake them very often. The beings helped enormously—teaching us new tricks, hiding us at times, sending the ghouls round the wrong way in error.

We initially got through to the other world in one hundred and sixteen days, but the way back was long and hard and very different. It was as if now, the demonic had a good fix on our exact position and everything nasty in the human shadow and all the flying ghouls were there to greet us. The journey back was thirty months of hell with the ghouls tormenting us all the way. But the ‘eye in the sky’ that we called Sheesh, was always there. She never let us down. At times, unbeknown to us, we seemed to sucker the ghouls out of hiding. They’d chase us; we’d run wherever instructed, and the celestial forces would lay traps for them.

There was a major ambush set in the Scottish Highlands in November 2002, at the time of the lunar eclipse. The ghouls were badly hurt and even more celestial beings poured in. In January 2003 there was another hit but a small one, and then the big one came with the lunar eclipse on May 4th 2004. For some reason I don’t understand, the lunar eclipses disorient the ghouls; they go spongy and slow, and they don’t know where there are. That night was Armageddon for the ghouls, “hasta la effin’ vista, baby”. The early pinprick of a hole was now a massive crack in the fabric of space and time; a hole so big it could not be defended by the ghouls. The celestial beings poured in here, into our 3-D world by the millions on that night and the few days that followed.

It will take several months for the celestial forces of the Goddess to spread out and establish themselves, and as they go they have to battle the ghouls and back them off, so it’s not a clear run, though the final result is now guaranteed. It is very difficult to comprehend idea of angelic forces that go to war—celestial beings that are here on earth that you can’t normally see, fighting battles against demonic beings that are also mostly invisible. But that is the story, trust me.

http://www.stargatezero.com/forum/index.php?topic=1868.0;wap2

erik

Re: An awesome Journey
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 09:03:39 PM »
Having fought some inorganics myself and found it pretty useless - I mean, what the hell can you actually do to them at the astral plane that is their turf? - descriptions of such fights make me wonder about several things.

First thing is the reason such fights break out - is it fear (it was fear for me in some cases, on other occasions I was simply intruding, etc)? Is it desire to create a 'clean and secure world without monsters' (that will never happen)? Is it simply one of these endless karmic/samsaric processes that runs through aeons?

Second thing is the actual way out - Kris Raphael said that regardless of skills in manipulating energies, one cannot manipulate the world into 'safe' state. One can only rise one's own frequency and thus make oneself inaccessible to these inorganics or whatnot. My experience fully supports Kris's words. I had one of these beings attached to me for years and the only way out was to accept it and my own side that attracted it - and change myself.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 09:28:31 PM »
There are two aspects - limited and unlimited

When in limited mode, you can learn to be a good fighter. It really is a skill to learn, and one can get better at it - I can't recall the last time I lost an fight in astral. Mind you, as with what Juhani is saying, I don't have them much now, because I tend to walk down another road. eg in the story above, about spooky men attacking them in bars - what were they doing in a bar?

In unlimited mode - this ultimately is the answer. The Buddhists keep stressing this point again and again. When you are dealing with any antagonistic energy in astral, when you are involved with any fight (or anything for that matter) the overriding principle always remains - this is the answer always, and it is always available to us, but we have to be able to access it. This is the answer! The point we are all striving towards, the solution to all the problems in all worlds if we could reach that point...

but I'll leave it for another day

erik

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 09:34:25 PM »
Buddha, under Bodhi tree...upon full enlightenment. All these demons and ghouls and horrors of the world attacked him...but too late...he could only love them all...and they retreated back into their shadows. There was time till their incarnation into forms that could evolve to higher stages...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 09:36:33 PM by 829th »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk