Author Topic: Message from Drunvalo.  (Read 112 times)

tangerine dream

Message from Drunvalo.
« on: July 14, 2008, 12:23:42 AM »
Last night a received some hypnagogic messages  that led me to this site...

Earth-Sky-Heart. Message from Drunvalo.

For twenty-two years, the angels have asked that I teach people in a direct manner through workshops, lectures, seminars, and books. It has been a wonderful, spiritually-loving period of grace for me. Hopefully my experience has helped many of you in the world to remember your original connection to God and all life, everywhere.

In that time, I have looked into the eyes of tens of thousands of people and always - I see the same Divine Spirit looking back - a different personality, but the same Spirit. We have different skin color, eye color, shape of our bodies, and languages, but we truly are all the same. Although we are separated by physical distance, and by our talents and interests, in our hearts we are One with the Creator who is the Source of All.

Long, long ago we humans were quite different. This oneness we all share was once understood and felt by everyone - but things changed on this planet and we came to believe that we are separate from each other and from the Source. Before that belief took root in our consciousness we could communicate and experience in ways that only a few in today's modern world would even begin to understand. We could use a form of communication and sensing that does not involve the brain whatsoever, but rather comes from the sacred space within the human heart. From the Heart we could create and heal anything because in that place we humans are one with the Spirit that lives and breathes and moves through everything.

The Light that this universe was created for lives in each one of us - and within us lies the answer and solution to the world's problems. The Earth-Sky-Heart Workshop is about finding the way back to the sacred space within the Heart. It is about remembering who you truly are and returning to the place where you and Great Spirit are intimately one.

By remembering and living who we really are we can change the Dream we are living into one of great beauty, harmony, and ease. We do not have to experience this transition we are all in as turbulent and chaotic. In Unity we can do anything. Working as one, we can share our experiences and our wisdom - and open to each other in ways that bring trust, harmony and healing in our lives so that ultimately the whole world can come into balance. It is your choice. It begins with you and me.

Once you have experienced what it means to live in the Heart your life will change forever. May all those who choose to participate in this workshop find what they truly need to know in order to keep on growing closer to the Source. And may all of our lives be uplifted in a healing way, both for our selves and for all life, everywhere.

Together, from that place, we can consciously co-create a new and better Dream.

http://www.drunvalo.net/

Jahn

Re: Message from Drunvalo.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 05:12:26 PM »

"Drunvalo [Melchizedek] is the author of four books including The Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life, Volumes I and II, Living in the Heart and his newest one, Serpent of Light. These books have been published in 29 languages and reach out to over one hundred countries throughout the world.

Drunvalo also founded the Flower of Life Workshops with over 300 trained and certified facilitators teaching in over sixty countries.

He is consultant for the international Internet magazine, Spirit of Ma’at, http://www.spiritofmaat.com with over 1 million viewers each year.

Drunvalo is a world traveler and has given workshops, seminars and lectures on sacred geometry, human energy fields, spirituality, meditation and living in the heart in 45 countries.

His meditation with the angels and his work with prana and energy healing has helped tens of thousands of people. Drunvalo has expressed that healing in these areas are of extreme importance for the difficulties with one's own body often stops us from continuing on our spiritual path. His research on the 3rd dimension with natural products and methods to help heal Mother Earth and all life forms is also a major focus in his life. "

Jahn

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 05:14:20 PM »

"Back in the summer of 2004, Drunvalo made a pilgrimage to Peru. This trip may very well have been more important than all of the others because it was on that journey that the power on the planet was formally transferred from the male to the female. 'Call of the Condor' is a unique documentary of the ones who gathered from all over the world to join with the Mayan Grandmothers in this transfer of power. A companion piece to Drunvalo's new book, 'The Serpent of Light', the Peru DVD loans the viewer an inside look at ceremonies that only take place every 13,000 years."

tangerine dream

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 12:56:04 AM »
"Back in the summer of 2004, Drunvalo made a pilgrimage to Peru. This trip may very well have been more important than all of the others because it was on that journey that the power on the planet was formally transferred from the male to the female. 'Call of the Condor' is a unique documentary of the ones who gathered from all over the world to join with the Mayan Grandmothers in this transfer of power. A companion piece to Drunvalo's new book, 'The Serpent of Light', the Peru DVD loans the viewer an inside look at ceremonies that only take place every 13,000 years."

AHA!!!
Thank you!!!
Thank you, thank you!!!
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

(aaah Peru.......... :))

Jahn

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 04:31:28 AM »
"And I wish I was an Aztec - or a runner in Peru - I would build such beautiful buildings, to house the chosen few, like an Inca from Peru". Neil Young
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 04:35:53 AM by Jamir »

Offline Shamaya

• Pir
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 10:27:41 PM »
Very interesting website http://www.spiritofmaat.com/

Thank you Jamir  =)
The body is an instrument played by the Divine; listen to its music.
Reflect not, but respond to it with spontaneous right action in the moment.
Be the uninhibited dancer and move to the rhythm of Spirit.
© Barbara Atkinson

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk