Author Topic: WE'RE STUFFED!!!  (Read 30692 times)

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!!
« Reply #1260 on: November 10, 2009, 05:36:12 AM »
All I know is, I've never gotten a flu shot, and won't start now.
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

Offline Angela

• Acharya
« Reply #1261 on: November 10, 2009, 05:40:03 AM »
All I know is, I've never gotten a flu shot, and won't start now.

Me neither, V.

"If you stop seeing the world in terms of what you like and dislike, and saw things for what they truly are, in themselves, you would have a great deal more peace in your life..."

Offline TIOTIT

• Yogi
« Reply #1262 on: November 10, 2009, 10:50:18 AM »
Reported Ukraine Cases Top One Million - 174 Fatalities
Recombinomics Commentary 18:41
November 9, 2009

Collodial Silver is a good alternative...

1,031,597 Influenza/ARI

52,742 Hospitalized

174 Dead

The latest update for Ukraine includes more than 1 million reported cases (see map).  The fatalities have jumped from 155 to 174 and almost 53K have been hospitalized. The biggest jump in fatalities was in Lviv, where reported deaths rose from 63 to 74.  However, the largest jump in cases was in Kiev, raising concerns that the infections were spreading east.

The increase in cases and deaths continue to support a genetic change in the H1N1 virus.  However, there have been no updates on samples which were sent to London over a week ago.

The sequence silence continues to increase concerns that the large number of cases and deaths in Ukraine is linked to changes, which may involve the receptor binding domain in general and position 225 in particular.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 10:53:25 AM by TIOTIT »

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #1263 on: November 10, 2009, 10:17:54 PM »
500 deaths in India - 14,000 infected/

I wouldn't trust those figures myself

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #1264 on: November 11, 2009, 01:28:33 AM »
500 deaths in India - 14,000 infected/

I wouldn't trust those figures myself

Too high or too low?
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

Jahn

« Reply #1265 on: November 11, 2009, 06:31:52 AM »

Collodial Silver is a good alternative...

[

That I found out too!
So now we take two sips each day with that solution.

There was a site telling how to make it on your own but I do not dare to do that yet although I have some competence in chemistry. But if these pandemieas become common I might get the stuff and start my own production.

Funny how Silver went down the drain when antibiotics came along  :( . Although there is Silver in some oinments in hospital care even today.  :)

The great thing with Silver is that it also attack viruses, not only bacteria. And it do not attack vital bacteria that is needed in the body, as all the bacteria that we have in our intestinal system.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 06:33:40 AM by Jamir »

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #1266 on: November 13, 2009, 07:10:40 AM »
H1N1 has killed 3,900 Americans, CDC says

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – H1N1 swine flu killed an estimated 3,900 Americans from April to October, including more than 500 children, U.S. health officials said on Thursday.

Better data than was previously available shows the flu pandemic has infected an estimated 22 million Americans and put 98,000 in the hospital, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said.

Children account for 8 million of the infected, 36,000 of those hospitalized and 540 deaths.

"We think the 540 number is a better estimate for the big picture that we are getting out there," the CDC's Dr. Anne Schuchat told reporters.

About 82 U.S. children die in an average flu season. The CDC said H1N1 has produced the worst flu season in the United States since 1997, when current measurements started.

"What we are seeing in 2009 is unprecedented," Schuchat said," Schuchat said.

The CDC said doctors need to treat severe cases quickly with antiviral drugs such as Tamiflu, made by Roche AG, Relenza, made by GlaxoSmithKline or for especially grave hospitalized cases, peramivir, made by BioCryst.

Schuchat stressed the pandemic was not worsening but noted that it takes time to gather data on flu cases and deaths. The count released on Thursday is not an actual reckoning of deaths but an extrapolation based on detailed data from 10 states.

CDC's previous estimate of U.S. flu deaths was 1,200.

In an average flu season, about 36,000 Americans die and 200,000 are hospitalized with 90 percent of deaths and hospitalizations among people over 65.

With H1N1, 90 percent of those infected and seriously ill are younger adults and children.

Schuchat said the pandemic would likely continue through the winter and early spring. "We have a long flu season ahead of us," she said.

Most confirmed flu cases are H1N1 and about 30 percent of people who show up at the doctor's office and are actually tested for influenza turn out to have flu, as opposed to some other infection.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Jahn

« Reply #1267 on: November 13, 2009, 07:17:57 AM »
H1N1 has killed 3,900 Americans, CDC says

And that is less what the seaonal flu do on a population level.
Unfortunately, people die of the new viruses.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #1268 on: November 13, 2009, 08:36:40 AM »
These figures I would better trust, but they aren't very extensive.

36,000 die and 200,000 hospitalised in a typical flu season.

3,900 die and 98,000 hospitalised for H1N1.

But there are more than one serious strains of flu virus in a typical season.

And the flu season has only just begun in the US so the these figures for H1N1 are outside the usual flu season.

Is that a reasonable assessment?

I take the point on the age range - would cause me to ponder if I would recommend an H1N1 for a child, but this is still very small numbers - none the less, one child's death is not a number.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #1269 on: November 13, 2009, 11:18:24 PM »
Pak again

Now the Taliban have exploded a huge bomb in front of an ISI headquarters - ripped the whole cement front off the three story building.

This is not the first attack on the ISI, who are supposed to be the controllers of the Taliban behind the scenes.

They said the last assault on an ISI headquarters had to have inside connections.

Looks to me like the Pak military is in a state of internal revolution.

Jahn

« Reply #1270 on: November 14, 2009, 06:13:42 AM »

They said the last assault on an ISI headquarters had to have inside connections.

Looks to me like the Pak military is in a state of internal revolution.

Too bad - isn't it.

Truly hope that they can deal with this problem.

Jahn

« Reply #1271 on: November 14, 2009, 06:17:55 AM »

And the terrorist fiction farce continous ...

News of Today:

The trial of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four other self-confessed plotters in the 9/11 attacks in New York's southern district court – which includes Manhattan – is likely to present considerable challenges for the United States.

The southern district is one of the most experienced US jurisdictions in trying terrorists, but such a high profile case, so close to the emblematic epicentre of 9/11, will not only involve major security issues – both for the court house and officials involved in the trial – but will also have to consider how to deal with what is likely to be an extremely large body of classified evidence that the prosecution will want to present.
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed trial poses huge challenges for US judiciary

Jahn

« Reply #1272 on: November 14, 2009, 06:26:07 AM »
Please pay this interview with Usama Bin Laden from 28 September 2001, some notice. I made an extract of it today as it will be a chapter in my book about the perpetrators for the 9/11 attacks. It is not said when the interview was held but for sure it was held close after the event.

Usama bin Laden Says the Al-Qa'idah Group
had Nothing to Do with the 11 September Attacks

Interview published in newspaper Ummat
Karachi, 2001-09-28

The Al-Qaidah group had nothing to do with the 11 September attacks on the USA, according to Usama bin Ladin in an interview with the Pakistani newspaper Ummat.

Ummat: You have been accused of involvement in the attacks in New York and Washington. What do you want to say about this? If you are not involved, who might be? 

Usama bin Laden: In the name of Allah (God), the most beneficent, the most merciful. Praise be to Allah, Who is the creator of the whole universe and Who made the Earth as an abode for peace, for the whole humankind. /…/

I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle. /…/

I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed. According to my information, the death toll is much higher than what the U.S. Government has stated. But the Bush Administration does not want the panic to spread. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the U.S. system, but are dissenting against it. Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation, country, or ideology could survive.
/…/
Then there are intelligence agencies in the U.S., which require billions of dollars worth of funds from the Congress and the government every year. This [funding issue] was not a big problem till the existence of the former Soviet Union but after that the budget of these agencies has been in danger. They needed an enemy. So, they first started propaganda against Usama and Taleban and then this incident happened. You see, the Bush Administration approved a budget of 40 billion dollars. Where will this huge amount go? It will be provided to the same agencies, which need huge funds and want to exert their importance. Now they will spend the money for their expansion and for increasing their importance.
/…/

Full article here:
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/obl_int.htm
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 06:32:14 AM by Jamir »

Jahn

« Reply #1273 on: November 14, 2009, 06:42:16 AM »

And more daily results from my investigation.

Planes - what planes?

DW: Hello Gerard, thank you for agreeing to an email interview.

I know that many people, including myself, have read much information and disinformation about the aircraft/no-aircraft used on 11th September 2001, and it is quite confusing.

You appear to have a clear-cut picture, and are prepared to debate your opinion, so it is very kind of you to provide answers to some simple questions.

Q1. — Is it true that the official account of events on 11th September 2001 claims that four planes crashed, one into the North Tower of the World Trade Centre, one into the South Tower, one into the Pentagon, and one into a field in Pennsylvania?

Yes.

North Tower
Q2. — What was the flight number of the plane which reportedly hit the North Tower?

American Airlines Flight 11 from Logan to LA.

Q3. — What did you discover about flight AA11 regarding which aeroplane was used, and what happened to it? Please give references to your source material.

According to official flight logs, no such flight existed on Sept 11, 2001.

The Bureau of Transportation logs every domestic flight ever scheduled from a US airport, conducted by a carrier accounting for more than 1% of domestic air traffic. All scheduled flights, whether actually completed or not must by law be reported to this database, unless the flight is cancelled more than 7 days prior to the departure date.

No such flight appears in the records.

Therefore there are three possibilities.

1. No such flight was ever scheduled
2. Such a flight was scheduled but was cancelled more than 7 days prior to the departure date.
3. If such a flight was scheduled and not cancelled more than 7 days prior, then the database has been illegally manipulated or tampered with in some way, which of course raises new questions.

In summary, the situation is that *according to official records* no such flight ever took place.

It should be noted that after this information was discovered and published as an article, the BT almost immediately shut down its data base, and when it put it back up it had moved it to a different URL without leaving a forwarding address at the old URL (the one which was given in the published article), strongly indicating consciousness of guilt. Ten months later they doctored the database to try to include the flights, although the doctored data, while now claiming that the flight was scheduled, still has it as never departing.
Thus all the evidence points to options 1 or 2, although option 3 is still a theoretical possibility.

Q4. — Has any aircraft wreckage, or black box been found at the purported crash site?

Nothing which can be identified as from an aircraft.

Q5. — Are there any official records of passengers boarding the flight?

If so, they have never been released. However, many media outlets did publish lists which purported to be official lists, but which were proven on close examination to be fabrications.

So while one can never 100% rule out the theoretical possibility that the flight existed and the theoretical possibility that somewhere there are official passenger lists, the fact that the media published fake lists and passed them off as official, leads any reasonable person to the conclusion that no such official lists exist.

Q6. — Are any recorded passengers known to be missing, or have had death certificates issued?

To my knowledge there is no official documentation, but it's certainly possible that such documentation exists. Through local enquiries I have confirmed from personal contacts that at least one person listed by the media as being on that flight is definitely missing and that his family believes that he was on the flight.

While I have seen little to prove the missing/dead status of those allegedly on the flight, I have also seen nothing to disprove it. There is a hole in that area of my knowledge of the subject.

Q7. — Is there any video or other evidence that a commercial passenger airliner hit the north tower?

No. the video shows clearly that the object was not a large passenger jet, nor a conventional plane of any type.

Exactly what it is, is difficult to tell but it appears to be some kind of highly advanced secret technology.

South Tower
Q8. — What was the flight number of the plane allegedly involved here?

United Airlines 175 from Logan to LA.

Q9. — What was the tail number of the plane allocated to that flight?

N612UA. The BTS flight logs record the tail number.

Q10. — What is the status of that registered plane today?

Valid, according to the FAA aircraft registry. Search the registry at http://162.58.35.241/acdatabase/acmain.htm.

Q11. — So your research indicates that aeroplane N612UA, which was allocated to flight UA175, which is purported to have hit the South Tower is, according to official FAA records, a valid registration today?

Yes.

Q12. — Is there any aircraft wreckage or video or other evidence that a commercial passenger aircraft hit the south tower?

No wreckage.

What is not said here, but what I got in my book from Gerard Holmgren is that the destruction dates from two of the planes involved in the 9/11 attacks are dated in January 2002. Not in sept 2001 which it should be in regular air plane crashes. Why this delay in time for destruction? Etc etc the more I put my eyes on the event back then the more questions arise.

Jahn

« Reply #1274 on: November 14, 2009, 06:46:13 AM »

36,000 die and 200,000 hospitalised in a typical flu season.

3,900 die and 98,000 hospitalised for H1N1.

We have about 7 000 deaths worldwide and that is extremely low regarding a ordinary flu outbreak. However I must say that hospitalisation with respitory care is higher than normal.

7 deaths so far in Sweden and 6 of these definitely belonged to risk groups that have not that easy to deal with a flu. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk