Author Topic: WE'RE STUFFED!!!  (Read 30961 times)

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!!
« Reply #1980 on: September 06, 2014, 07:57:42 AM »
Scary, Juhani.
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

erik

« Reply #1981 on: September 07, 2014, 12:00:05 AM »
Scary, Juhani.

This is how history happens. Post-Cold War happy days are over in pretty much every respect.

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
« Reply #1982 on: September 07, 2014, 10:42:21 AM »
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

erik

« Reply #1983 on: September 07, 2014, 04:16:35 PM »

Yes, that aspect of our world is still reachable whether in mind or in nature. The Green Man is still there and so very happy when people remember him and reach out for him. I suspect though, that the numbers of such people are shrinking fast.

However, it is time to ask: 'Why exactly did I choose to be born into this ever-deepening mess and madness? What did I come for and what did I plan to do?' 'I' being in this case Higher Self.

It may be helpful with regard to the beak-thing.

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #1984 on: September 07, 2014, 06:26:19 PM »
I wonder if this is why so many in my age-group have been dying in the past few years, this re-emergence of an old trauma, which we already experienced, in the face of all the ongoing ones.

Yes, that aspect of our world is still reachable whether in mind or in nature. The Green Man is still there and so very happy when people remember him and reach out for him. I suspect though, that the numbers of such people are shrinking fast.

However, it is time to ask: 'Why exactly did I choose to be born into this ever-deepening mess and madness? What did I come for and what did I plan to do?' 'I' being in this case Higher Self.

It may be helpful with regard to the beak-thing.

Well-said, Juhani.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

Online Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #1985 on: September 08, 2014, 06:25:07 PM »
Juhani, do you think Eston Kohver's capture marks a first volley of Russia's intentions toward Eesti?

How have the local Russians been responding to this?

runningstream

« Reply #1986 on: September 08, 2014, 10:50:52 PM »
everything is lining up

i think my higher self wants to help move

even the collective holds individuals

its a nice reversal from finding the way back

finding the way back, back

i think older people are invaluable

they know so much which is not useless in

an over-informed yet under -equipped world

"outside the mind"

bodies upon the earth

my higher self must be helping line things up

every niggling since a child wants to return to the bodies

and complete trajectory of the higher and self bodies together

where s this higher self business leading

« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 10:54:28 PM by runningstream »

erik

« Reply #1987 on: September 10, 2014, 07:43:27 PM »
Juhani, do you think Eston Kohver's capture marks a first volley of Russia's intentions toward Eesti?

How have the local Russians been responding to this?

It certainly looks like it. The man was taken a few days after Obama's visit and Russians have delayed the meeting with Estonia's consul, etc. It is all very demonstrative.

I haven't seen any public reaction of local Russians. Web comments on the news are split - some condemn Estonia's "spying" on Russia, others find Russia's actions somewhat malevolent, third group says - he's a spy (which he is not - he's more like a Fed), what do you expect?

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #1988 on: September 11, 2014, 11:46:38 AM »
Switching topics abruptly.

I was reading on a seemingly innocent site, not anticipating that I would encounter fear-mongering. The sources - the details - I cannot even delve into.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal

Tell me, please, that this is irresponsible fear-mongering.

Edited to add: Of course it's fear-mongering. It always catches me by surprise, when the paranormal/mystical proponents and media figures have political agendas.

Back to the topic at hand, sorry for the interruption.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 01:01:07 PM by Nichi »
~Hsin Hsin Ming

Online Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #1989 on: September 11, 2014, 01:18:22 PM »
The general view is that IS does not share the global aspirations of AQ. IS has less interest itself in doing the kind of 9/11 event, as it's focus is predominantly to set up a caliphate, or Islamic State, in the Middle East. They are prodding the US with these murders of journalists, but the intent is local.

AQ is conducting a major recruitment push in India currently, but I'm not aware they seek to do another 9/11 event themselves. There is much internal dispute with AQ about the effectiveness of the 9/11 attack.

What is concerning many countries, are those who return to Western nations after having spent time with IS. IS has a huge draw of Western Muslims, and although IS themselves are not so interested in attacks on foreign soil, their radicalised and trained people who are going home after a stint of terror tourism, will have their own ideas about what they might do back in their own countries.

Currently the UK is supplying the bulk of IS foreign troops, so they are very concerned. I expect this is a big deal now with all Western countries, and has become the new focus of security agencies. Australia has just lifted its security warning level precisely because of this problem.

So this means more a 'home-grown' threat than one masterminded and organised from abroad. It also means small budget jobs, though just as deadly, if not as dramatic.

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #1990 on: September 11, 2014, 02:12:20 PM »
Yes, that was mentioned -- that it would be US citizens (or UK, as the case may be).
~Hsin Hsin Ming

Online Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #1991 on: September 12, 2014, 11:31:05 PM »
IS has really called the emperors with no clothes into the sunlight. This is a fascinating case, and I'm just glad I don't reside in that part of the world. I have the feeling that nations, like individuals, grow up through adolescence into maturity, and the Middle Eastern Islamic world is still in adolescence.

The US wants to do something to nip IS in the bud, which by now is a mighty big bud. But the surrounding countries are all looking for their own narrow advantage, and still obsessed with old feuds in which a tolerance of difference is unacceptable. I expect it's that old devil 'honour', devouring its victims.

If the US attacks IS, it will strengthen Bashar al-Assad, because IS is one of the most powerful rebel groups. But Saudi wants to weaken and destroy Bashar al-Assad because that will weaken and embarrass Iran - Saudi being Sunni and Iran Shia. IS is Sunni, but Saudi is concerned about them because Saudi Arabia is run by secular dictators, not religious. So the Saudi government is threatened by IS.

Iran is helping Bashar al-Assad because he is a Shia sect, and they don't want SI to gain any power in Syria.

The whole scene is a convoluted scheming arena, into which IS has marched, and is likely to sweep up vast areas before all these countries around will respond. But all these countries are led by non-religious governments who are scared shitless of religious uprisings, and who suppress their populations brutally.

Then you have the extra scheming of these countries wanting the US and UK to interfere and attack IS, hoping firstly they will be successful in defeating IS and secondly will distract popular discontent against the US instead of their own governments.

Their really is a good case for letting the bastards suffer for their own stupidity.

But amongst all this is the big question of 'Where are all the Muslim reactions to IS?' Muslims around the globe are against IS, while it is stealing their youth from under their noses to join them, so why aren't they agitating, marching in the streets, writing against the corruption of their faith by IS? As far as I know, only one person has written publicly about this - a woman, Yasmine Bahrani (a professor of journalism at the American University in Dubai), in The Washington Post, has spoken up.
[http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/where-are-the-marches-against-the-islamic-state/2014/08/29/531f6052-2ed0-11e4-994d-202962a9150c_story.html]

There appears to be a collective cowardice and double standard by Muslims. They are happy to froth endlessly at cartoons of Mohammed by non-Muslims, but when people who pretend to be of their own faith begin to wreak havoc against the long dedicated efforts of Muslims to present the sane version of their faith to the world, they all go silent. Are they afraid? Or is there another reason for their silence?

The same can be said about Jews and Israeli Zionism - it is destroying the centuries of good will built up by Jews, and paid so dearly for. Why are they all silent about what the Right Wing government in Israel is doing to their culture across the world?

There is something deeply human and short-sightedly self-interested about all this. No point in getting into a state - all humans are cowards and one-eyed.

Online Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #1992 on: September 19, 2014, 10:58:44 PM »
"This is a war over the soul of Islam - that is what differentiates this moment from all others," argues Ahmad Khalidi, a Palestinian scholar associated with St Antony's College, Oxford. Here is why: For decades, Saudi Arabia has been the top funder of the mosques and schools throughout the Muslim world that promote the most puritanical version of Islam, known as Salafism, which is hostile to modernity, women and religious pluralism, or even Islamic pluralism.

Saudi financing for these groups is a byproduct of the ruling bargain there between the al-Saud family and its Salafist religious establishment, known as the Wahhabis. The al-Sauds get to rule and live how they like behind walls, and the Wahhabis get to propagate Salafist Islam both inside Saudi Arabia and across the Muslim world, using Saudi oil wealth. Saudi Arabia is, in effect, helping to fund both the war against the Islamic State and the Islamist ideology that creates Islamic State members (some 1000 Saudis are believed to be fighting with jihadist groups in Syria), through Salafist mosques in Europe, Pakistan, Central Asia and the Arab world.

This game has reached its limit. First, because the Islamic State presents a challenge to Saudi Arabia. The Islamic State says it is the "caliphate", the centre of Islam. Saudi Arabia believes it is the centre. And, second, the Islamic State is threatening Muslims everywhere. Khalidi told me of a Muslim woman friend in London who says she's afraid to go out with her head scarf on for fear that people will believe she is with the Islamic State - just for dressing as a Muslim. Saudi Arabia cannot continue fighting the Islamic State and feeding the ideology that nurtures the Islamic State. It will hurt more and more Muslims.

by Thomas Friedman, a New York Times columnist

runningstream

« Reply #1993 on: September 19, 2014, 11:59:42 PM »
you seem extremely well informed

as you were saying about infancy and adolescence

i believe awareness runs beneath action also

actually i believe awareness is also in the sky and the times

i believe awareness of greater proportions would encompass a union of sorts

of two eyes

when i watch the news i only see the wool being pulled over peoples one eye

and then bounce back toward the other as though the eyes are set far apart

on eye there fore cannot see what the other is doing and

gets lost in the back and forth of its blindness

how the hell can america be serious about winning a war from the air

that way against IS

when they raided those they called plotting terrorism here just now

the media even had pictures of it taking place with the guys handcuffed etc

before they had even finished their operations and raids

and also they keep saying stupid things on television which make no sense

and seem rediculous

it seems incredulous to imagine that what they say could be taken

by people to mean something real with two eyes

and that state of awareness being shared by so many just seems like

devisive mirror games

i keep wondering how the people can be so asleep

erik

Ukraine. As it is.
« Reply #1994 on: September 22, 2014, 03:47:57 AM »
Close to 400 destroyed tanks and armoured vehicles.
Some 4,000 killed Ukrainian and Russian soldiers.
Several hundred thousand refugees.
Ceasefire that is violated very single day.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk