Author Topic: WE'RE STUFFED!!!  (Read 30477 times)

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!!
« Reply #2595 on: May 01, 2024, 01:46:10 PM »
So Potty Mouth Dump, who can't seem to stay awake in any of these proceedings (so much for "Sleepy Joe," eh, Slappy?), was, as I predicted recently, fined but not jailed for violating the gag order, nine times. But the judge says happens again: incarceration. Will he do it again? Does the Pope eat fish on Fridays? Shall see. But I knew he wouldn't jail him. Cause he is doing his best to avoid making a martyr out of this asshole. The scoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m85zXPVpTAI
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2596 on: May 03, 2024, 10:05:08 AM »
Course the Kool Aid cult would be nothing without the hats. "Make American Great Again = MAGA." Here's one of the MAGA hats.

Now, the bulk of these followers are poorly educated, poor folks, esp from rural places. Evangelical Christians, who, the bulk of MAGA do not attend church regularly themselves. They are often illiterate when it comes to reading, anything, so they can be highly manipulated.

But MAGA. I guess we gotta "see" the different perspective here.

https://prayandbeready.wordpress.com/2020/09/23/what-does-maga-really-mean/

Magician’
♦Maga in Latin: Magic, Magical, Witch

♦Maga in Italian: Sorceress or Witch

♦Maga in Spanish: Magician or Wizard or Illusionist

♦Maga in Polish: Magician

♦Maga in Sanskrit: Magician or Priest of the sun

Now, in English the word ‘Mage’ is an archaic word for magician or sorcerer coming from the Latin word, Magus/Maga, and Greek word Magos.

♦ Etymology com….mage (n.)

“magician, enchanter,” c. 1400, Englished form of Latin magus “magician, learned magician,” from Greek magos, a word used for the Persian learned and priestly class as portrayed in the Bible (said by ancient historians to have been originally the name of a Median tribe), from Old Persian magush “magician” (see magic and compare magi). An “archaic” word by late 19c. (OED), revived by fantasy games.”

With that said, once the term ‘Magician’ came up, I could only think of one thing, yup, that Economist magazine cover from December of 2016 called ‘The world in 2017’ Planet Trump, with the Tarot cards on it. Now do you think that was a coincidence?!

Yes! These people have been put under such a deep spell by the Orange Shithole, they are literally ADVERTISING they have been cursed. Now course, we go that cool Toltec thing. Heh, sorcery. But there is black magicians running rampant, and even the CC books warned of them. Is this, a possession then, this magical spell which has captured them? Yes, the mark of the beast appears to be simple as wearing MAGA on the head. And these clowns don't know what it means! They really, truly don't. But here we are, and the anti-christ, black magician, goes up to the podium to speak, and they don't realize how truly poisonous ingesting his vitriol is. Yep. They are that flowering GONE.

"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2597 on: May 04, 2024, 10:25:28 AM »
It comin! May the fourth be with you! Luke Skywalker showed up at a press conference. To talk about the good Biden has done. Very nice, but will the fanatics listen to Luke? They should!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbVFRN0kMDo

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2598 on: May 05, 2024, 01:51:13 PM »
How gone are these people who are right wing? "Second coming of God?" When I was listening to this man, address the audience and actually let those words, come out of his mouth, about Orange Menace, I mean, nothing makes my jaw drop much anymore. Best thing for Israel? I mean, the anti-christ is right in their face, dancing a jig, and they are frothing at the mouth, possessed and supportive. It's a sight to behold. Absolutely nuts! I'm surprised the dude didn't burst into flames when he said it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpDCAgQrPL0

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2599 on: May 09, 2024, 11:08:02 AM »
This is good! President Biden is FINALLY making a bold chess move with Netanyahu. Notice I say Netanyahu, not Israel. He is saying he will stop sending Israel weapons if they assault Rafah. Now, I suspect, those college kids all over the country, got through to him! He should have done this long time ago, frankly. But I'm glad he is threatening to stop feeding the war machine. Enough innocent lives have been lost.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/08/politics/joe-biden-interview-cnntv/index.html

Biden says he will stop sending bombs and artillery shells to Israel if it launches major invasion of Rafah
Kevin Liptak
By Kevin Liptak, CNN
 7 minute read
Updated 8:32 PM EDT, Wed May 8, 2024

Racine, Wisconsin
CNN
 —
President Joe Biden said for the first time Wednesday he would halt some shipments of American weapons to Israel – which he acknowledged have been used to kill civilians in Gaza – if Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu orders a major invasion of the city of Rafah.

“Civilians have been killed in Gaza as a consequence of those bombs and other ways in which they go after population centers,” Biden told CNN’s Erin Burnett in an exclusive interview on “Erin Burnett OutFront,” referring to 2,000-pound bombs that Biden paused shipments of last week.

“I made it clear that if they go into Rafah – they haven’t gone in Rafah yet – if they go into Rafah, I’m not supplying the weapons that have been used historically to deal with Rafah, to deal with the cities – that deal with that problem,” Biden said.

The president’s announcement that he was prepared to condition American weaponry on Israel’s actions amounts to a turning point in the seven-month conflict between Israel and Hamas. And his acknowledgement that American bombs had been used to kill civilians in Gaza was a stark recognition of the United States’ role in the war.

The president has come under extraordinary pressure, including from members of his own party, to limit shipments of arms amid a humanitarian crisis in Gaza.

Until now, the president had resisted those calls and strongly supported Israel’s efforts to go after Hamas. Yet a looming invasion of Rafah, the city in southern Gaza where more than a million Palestinian civilians have been sheltering, appears to have shifted the president’s calculus.

A Palestinian man watches smoke rise following Israeli strikes in the eastern part of Rafah on May 7.

“We’re not walking away from Israel’s security. We’re walking away from Israel’s ability to wage war in those areas,” Biden said.

Biden said while the US would continue to provide defensive weapons to Israel, including for its Iron Dome air defense system, other shipments would end should a major ground invasion of Rafah begin.

“We’re going to continue to make sure Israel is secure in terms of Iron Dome and their ability to respond to attacks that came out of the Middle East recently,” he said. “But it’s, it’s just wrong. We’re not going to – we’re not going to supply the weapons and artillery shells.”

Already, the US has paused a shipment of “high-payload munitions” due to Israel’s possible operations in Rafah without a plan for the civilians there, according to the Pentagon, though it said a final decision on that shipment hadn’t been made. The administration has said it is reviewing the potential sale or transfer of other munitions.

Israeli officials privately expressed to US officials “deep frustration” on the pause in shipments as well as the US media briefings on the decision, according to a source briefed on the matter.

A potential rift
Biden’s public linking of American weapons shipments to Israel’s conduct could widen a rift between himself and Netanyahu, with whom he spoke by phone on Monday. That conversation came as Israel ordered the evacuation of tens of thousands of civilians from Rafah and launched strikes near border areas of the city.

Biden said Israel’s actions in Rafah had not yet crossed a red line of entering heavily populated zones, even if their actions had caused tensions in the region.

“They haven’t gone into the population centers. What they did is right on the border. And it’s causing problems with, right now, in terms of – with Egypt, which I’ve worked very hard to make sure we have a relationship and help,” he said.

He said he had conveyed to Netanyahu and other Israeli leaders that American support for operations in population centers was limited.

“I’ve made it clear to Bibi and the war cabinet: They’re not going to get our support, if in fact they go on these population centers,” he said.

Later, Biden described warning Netanyahu about the risks of becoming bogged down in Gaza, drawing parallels to the American experience in Afghanistan and Iraq.

“I said to Bibi, ‘Don’t make the same mistake we made in America. We wanted to get bin Laden. We’ll help you get Sinwar,’” he said, referring to the Hamas leader in Gaza. “It made sense to get bin Laden; it made no sense to try and unify Afghanistan. It made no sense in my view to engage in thinking that in Iraq they had a nuclear weapon.”

The conflict in the Middle East has consumed much of Biden’s time over the past months, even as he works to promote his domestic record to American voters. His strong support for Israel has generated protests and anger, including on college campuses and at his events, where signs have labeled him “Genocide Joe.”

Asked about the demonstrations, Biden said Wednesday: “Absolutely, I hear the message.”

But he warned against protests that veer into hate speech or antisemitism.

“There is a legitimate right to free speech and protest. There’s a legitimate right to do that, and they have a right to do that,” he said. “But there’s not a lesson legit legitimate right to use hate speech. There’s not a legitimate right to threaten Jewish students. There is not a legitimate right to block people’s access to class. That’s against the law.”

Biden fights economic perceptions
Biden was speaking Wednesday in Racine, Wisconsin, where he’d just promoted new economic investments that could result in thousands of new jobs.

In the CNN interview, he sought to reframe perceptions of the American economy, touting strong job growth and efforts to combat corporate greed while questioning surveys showing voters still pessimistic about the country’s direction.

“We’ve already turned it around,” Biden said, responding to a question on whether, less than six months before Election Day, he was running short on time to improve his standing among Americans on his handling of the economy.

Biden pointed to surveys showing many Americans view their own economic situation favorably, even as they look negatively on the nationwide economy.

“The polling data has been wrong all along,” he said, questioning the effectiveness of phone surveys.

And he said his own record on job creation following the Covid-19 pandemic was as clear an indication as any that conditions had markedly improved for American workers.

“The idea that we’re in a situation where things are so bad that folks – I mean, we’ve created more jobs. We’re in a situation where people have access to good paying jobs,” he said.

Still, he acknowledged there were good reasons for Americans to worry, including the cost of goods and housing.

“The last I saw, the combination of the inflation, the cost of inflation, all those things, that’s really worrisome to people, with good reason,” he said.

“That’s why I’m working very hard to bring the cost of rentals down, to increase the number of homes that are available,” he went on. “Let me say it this way – when I started this administration, people were saying there’s going to be a collapse to the economy. We have the strongest economy in the world. Let me say it again – in the world.”

Biden has spent much of the last year working to promote his economic accomplishments, including new investments made possible by infrastructure and manufacturing legislation.

That includes in Wisconsin, where he spoke Wednesday at a site where his predecessor Donald Trump once promoted an investment by the Taiwan-based electronics giant Foxconn that later failed.

“He’s never succeeded in creating jobs, and I’ve never failed,” Biden said in the interview, adding later: “When has he even done anything he said? I’m not being facetious. Think about it.”

Looking ahead to November
Biden voiced little concern about his reelection prospects in the interview. But he warned Trump was unlikely to accept the results of the election if he loses.

“I promise you he won’t,” Biden said, “which is dangerous.”

Asked what advice his former boss, President Barack Obama, had provided in their conversations about the race, Biden said it was simply to “keep doing what I’m doing.”

“I think I’m feeling good about the trajectory of the campaign,” he said. “And you know as well I do, most people don’t really focus and make up their minds until the fall. There’s a lot going on, and we’ll see what happens.”

But surveys have shown voters giving Biden little credit for his economic record.

In CNN’s most recent poll, Biden’s approval ratings for the economy (34%) and inflation (29%) remain starkly negative, as voters say economic concerns are more important to them when choosing a candidate than they were in each of the past two presidential contests.

Biden said on Wednesday that “no president has had the run we’ve had in terms of creating jobs and bringing down inflation.”

“It was 9% when I came to office. 9%. But look, people have a right to be concerned. Ordinary people.”

Inflation actually peaked at 9.1% in June 2022. In January 2021, when Biden was sworn in, it was 1.4%.

He touted his efforts to combat fees — including on bank accounts and credit cards — that the White House has said will lower Americans’ bills.

“The idea that you bounce a check and you get a $30 fee for bouncing the check? I changed that – can’t charge more than eight bucks for that. Or your credit card. Your late payment. $35. I mean, there’s corporate greed going on out there and its got to be dealt with,” he said.

This story has been updated with additional reporting.

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2600 on: May 09, 2024, 11:26:39 AM »
This is Don Lemon saying Orange Shitstain, is the luckiest man in the world. I kind of see the writing on the wall with this. With all these court delay tactics. It does not appear a court can stop him from becoming president. Only one thing can: The People. The vote. It really doesn't matter all the charges or indictments, he has a faithful base. Then the other issue. These Republicans are surely going to try cheating tactics, like not certifying votes gerrymandering, and the like. But if this can be thwarted, as they surely will try to cheat, and Biden wins, or an alternate, then success. But it's coming down to People to vote him out. And people have to vote huge on this, this election. Or we are going to see a shitshow.

Now, no matter what, if he wins, one day, he will lose. That's guaranteed. But what chaos will ensue before he does? I have no clue and don't want to know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apVjlICtAOA

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2601 on: May 10, 2024, 02:09:56 PM »
Yes! So apparently today in court, Stormy Daniels, and even The Orange Shitstain's atty, spent the better part of the day calling him "The Orange Turd." Maybe Stormy read Soma.  ;D Just kidding. But he who hopefully one day, shall not be named, is an Orange Turd, and he had to sit there and take it. Yes, but followers swear he is the second coming. Oh it's all trash! Anyway, I like Lawrence, the scoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBJndkfzNuo

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2602 on: May 10, 2024, 02:19:13 PM »
Here is an "author" (excuse the expression - NOT). Who has claimed to have read the Bible 150 times (sure, evidence he published this it cant be). But this trash is passed out at rallies. Now on amazon, says only two left in stock. I doubt it. But upon reading reviews, appears many aren't smoking what he is:

Here is the description of his book:

During the presidency of President Donald Trump, it became evident to me that the prophecies about the Son of Man, as predicted by Jesus in the Bible were, to a significant extent, fulfilled at the hands of Mr Trump. The Bible speaks about two different Christs-or Messiahs. Jesus, the Son of God is the one Christ, whereas the Son of Man is the other. Jesus always referred to the Son of Man in the third person. The greatest distinction or significance between the Son of Man and the Son of God (the Lamb) is their respective positions at the throne of God. There are numerous differences between the Son of God and the Son of Man, but overall, people read these scriptures and they do not realize that the Son of God (the Lamb) stands in front of the throne of God, whereas the Son of Man, is positioned on the right hand of God. Jesus spoke about two different killings in the four gospels of the New Testament. People read these scriptures and are unaware that Jesus (the Son of God) predicted his own killing in the first person, as opposed to the several prophecies that He made in respects to the Son of Man who will be crucified. The New Testament speaks about "two Kings;" Jesus, the Son of God, is the "King of the Jews," whereas the Son of Man is the "King of Kings" who will be a world-ruler, and He will rule all the nations (the tribes) of the earth with a rod of iron. This book will explain in depth how "Donald John Trump's" full name literally means: "The Ruler of the World, graced by Yahweh (the LORD) and a descendant of a Drummer." Upon reading this book, the reader will be captivated when they realize how President Donald John Trump fulfilled most of the prophecies as the Son of Man. It speaks about End Time Prophecies and Biblical revelations regarding "President Donald J. Trump, the Son of Man. The Christ." 🔥👩‍🚒🚒

Lil fire emojis to show he is going to hell in a handbasket. Yes, this is passed out at the rallies, so you know the followers are reading this shit. Calling him son of man. Oh it's all flowering unreal. Sometimes I have to pinch myself. I mean, hey, I know all is a dream, check. ✔️ But then these people, who have been warned about the anti-christ, flowering what? Oh lord I don't know what is going to wake these people up! Solar eclipse aint doing it. Tornados galore or earthquakes or shit. I aint sure. But it's all flowered up.

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2603 on: May 10, 2024, 02:44:25 PM »
Oooo oooo scored a gem! Now I was watching a video, and they referenced this article. Apparently these Trump supporting, MAGA men, are having a hard time finding women. I guess they aren't drawn to those 60 year old, bleached blond, toothless gals shriveled up from smoking two packs of Pall Malls, and shooting whiskey, huh boys? So they look for nice girls and...they think "Ew gross." I went through the same thing. Everytime the karmice opened his mouth and said stupid shit like "Trump is the best president ever," it just made me want to puke. And its not the only reason. But it IS a big reason I was done. Cause you cant be a sane, and good person, if you support Trump.

And I've already decided, if I do ever venture into dating again, if someone asks me out or whatever, and I'm even remotely curious (I've been asked out but so far - SHOO). But if I am even curious, before I even dare do dinner or anything, I will ask who they gonna vote for. They say Trump? They get the boot. 🥾

https://www.salon.com/2023/11/28/its-a-good-thing-women-wont-date/

It's a good thing most women don't want to date Trump voters
Now the Washington Post has joined a campaign to shame women for having the bare minimum "no Trump voters" standard
By AMANDA MARCOTTE
Senior Writer

It's an amusing truth that comes up with regularity: Men who love Donald Trump struggle on the dating market. This is neither surprising nor regrettable. Supporting Trump is much like refusing to bathe, blowing your nose in your hands or farting loudly on purpose. It's a repugnant habit that makes you repulsive to normal people. The whole point of dating and marriage is to find happiness, not to spend the rest of one's days suffering in silence while the racist you live with cackles over Greg Gutfeld's latest hateful diatribe disguised as "comedy."

This should be common sense. Yet our sexist culture remains too enamored by stories of female self-sacrifice to accept that it's just fine if Trump voters never get laid. Even people who really should know better have taken to bullying liberal women for their refusal to date male Trump voters. "If attitudes don’t shift, a political dating mismatch will threaten marriage," declared a recent headline of a Washington Post column by the editorial board. To make it even grosser, the op-ed was published the day before Thanksgiving, as if to arm "concerned" relatives who planned to spend the holiday pestering single women at dinner over when they will get serious about finding a husband.

This should be common sense. Yet our sexist culture remains too enamored by stories of female self-sacrifice to accept that it's just fine if Trump voters never get laid. Even people who really should know better have taken to bullying liberal women for their refusal to date male Trump voters. "If attitudes don’t shift, a political dating mismatch will threaten marriage," declared a recent headline of a Washington Post column by the editorial board. To make it even grosser, the op-ed was published the day before Thanksgiving, as if to arm "concerned" relatives who planned to spend the holiday pestering single women at dinner over when they will get serious about finding a husband.

In this unsigned essay, the authors fret that the "ideological divide" between young men and women is preventing Gen Z — who range in age from 9 to 27— from getting married. Women under 30 are far more likely to be liberal than men, who are far more likely to identify as conservative. Citing data showing that Democratic voters generally refuse to date Trump voters, the Post editors argue that people should be more willing to date across party lines, and learn to appreciate "alternative perspectives that may at first seem odd or offensive."

The op-ed presents as if this entreaty to date across party lines as if it's generalized advice being offered to both men and women, and both Republicans and Democrats. But of course, it's aimed primarily, if not exclusively, at Democratic-voting women. The polling data shows that most Republicans are already willing to date Democrats. (Which makes sense, since Democrats make more attractive partners.) It's mostly Democrats — and mostly women — who decline to date those from the other party.

Adding further insult to injury, the editorial board cites right-wing sociologist Brad Wilcox, who is set to publish yet another in a long list of books that treat compulsory heterosexual marriage as a panacea for all social ills. Wilcox has a shady history of ties to anti-gay advocacy. Disturbingly, he once argued that marriage prevents domestic violence. In reality, marriage just traps women in relationships with their abusers.

In trying to sell women on this "marry men who repulse you" plan, the editorial board unconvincingly argues that simply being married makes people happier than being single. But while it may be true that married people — even those in politically mixed marriages — report higher levels of happiness than single people, it doesn't follow that the wedding ring is the reason. Most Americans marry for love, after all. Being married to someone you wanted to marry is very different than what is being suggested here: lowering your standards just to get married.

To be a bit crass about it, think about it this way: Two women buy a pair of shoes. The first one is allowed to try on every pair in the store until she finds ones that fit well and look good on her. The other woman buys the first pair on the rack, without even checking if it's her size. Which woman do you think will be happier with her purchase a week from now? And choosing who you marry has even more impact on your life!

Marrying a Trump voter isn't just a matter of minor political differences, or expecting someone to be exactly like yourself. For women, in particular, it's about being able to be safe and respected inside your own home, which is a very minimum standard all people deserve. Voting for Trump means backing a man who has been accused of sexual assault by two dozen women, and who a judge and jury deemed responsible for rape. It means backing the man who repeatedly brags that he got Roe v. Wade overturned. In addition, the MAGA media consumed by most Republicans is hardly neutral on the question of sexism. They are all for it, from the tired sexist jokes on Fox News to bizarre internet trends like "tradwives." For a woman, marrying a Trump supporter isn't about being with someone who has different views on tax rates. It's bringing someone into your home who ascribes to an ideology in which you are not fully human.

But of course, women's happiness is not actually the concern of the Washington Post editorial board. The more serious argument comes from their insistence that cross-political marriages will help save the nation from "the Trump-era divisions" and social ills stemming from men's misogyny. Basically, it's a gussied-up version of the classic "Beauty and the Beast" fantasy, where a woman's love can turn the brute into a prince. It's cruel on its face to expect women to give up their own happiness in hopes they can turn a redhat into a better man through patience and love. But it's also a false hope. It's hard enough to get anyone to change their minds about politics. Trying to get men who already think women are inferior to listen to their liberal wives is a joke. 

I have a small sliver of sympathy for the frustration that drives this asinine hope that pity-marriages for Trump voters will save us from the MAGA threat. It's galling that nothing seems to wake up Trump voters from their fascist stupor. Reason doesn't change them. Evidence has no impact. Compassion or decency? We've tried appealing to their better angels for years, and all we get is "cry harder, libs." In the face of this MAGA unwillingness to suck less, there can be comfort in "Twilight"-style fantasies that the monster can be made into a man by a woman's loving touch. But it's simply not real.

Worse, it shifts responsibility for male misbehavior onto women. The blame for MAGA is subtly moved away from those who are perpetuating the problem, meaning Trump's predominantly male voters, onto the shoulders of Democratic women who have been doing everything right all along. It's reminiscent of the way women's hemlines are blamed for male violence or the way mothers are blamed for what their grown sons choose to do. It feels easier to blame women than to hold men accountable. But it's a distraction from the real source of the problem, and from thinking about real solutions.

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2604 on: May 11, 2024, 07:05:23 AM »
Heh. Orange Shitty Shitty Bang Bang is worried! Now RFK JR is a tool. His anti-vaxx sentiments are loathsome. But MANY republicans are also anti-vaxx, due to propaganda. Now I did vaxx myself, but I actually wont go and fault republicans for being vaxx shy myself. It was rushed out to us, and I know many folks died after the vaxx. When I worked in medical billing, I spoke to quite a few who did lose partners. BUT I spoke to far more during covid, who lost loved ones, too. But Trumpy Trump is smart enough, per the BOOS at his rallies, to see that him saying he brought the vaccine, is not something his fans approve of. So as RFK JR is getting some votes and stealing them away, then Orange Potty Mouth went on a rant on Truth Social saying its a sham! RFK JR is faking being anti-vaxx! Worried? You bet. Now is he taking votes away more from Biden, or Trump supporters? I would say Trump. Most dems dont want the likes of RFK JR tho some do! But I would say republicans desperate for an alternative, but don't want Biden, may vote for this guy. Trump aint wrong - he's a clown. But Trump is the anti-christ so, he's far worse! 👿The scoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhJahLfD0ZM
« Last Edit: May 11, 2024, 11:13:54 AM by Firestarter »

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!! 🌞
« Reply #2605 on: May 11, 2024, 05:03:52 PM »
Well it wouldn’t be a good Apocalypse, without the Sun hitting earth with a big ass solar flare! G4 geomagnetic storm. Most severe in 20 years. I did have some friends posting photos of the Northern Lights. Here is Bill Nye, looking quite dapper in his big ass yellow tie to give the scoop:

https://youtu.be/nEQrHBqBnfA?si=JaRKC9dnasJQ8z6L

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2606 on: May 11, 2024, 06:06:28 PM »
On a side note. Why does RFK JR remind me of one of those big ass, worms in Dune? 😂 And it looks like he is in competition with Orange Nutsack which old man pulls off the better fake tan! Poor Joe, going on a debate stage with these two looking like he hasn’t been to the beach in 50 years. But at least he looks normal in comparison to this ridiculous reptilian spectacle. I guess the closer to the flames of hell, the crooked ones get toasty like a marshmallow!

Heh. Orange Shitty Shitty Bang Bang is worried! Now RFK JR is a tool. His anti-vaxx sentiments are loathsome. But MANY republicans are also anti-vaxx, due to propaganda. Now I did vaxx myself, but I actually wont go and fault republicans for being vaxx shy myself. It was rushed out to us, and I know many folks died after the vaxx. When I worked in medical billing, I spoke to quite a few who did lose partners. BUT I spoke to far more during covid, who lost loved ones, too. But Trumpy Trump is smart enough, per the BOOS at his rallies, to see that him saying he brought the vaccine, is not something his fans approve of. So as RFK JR is getting some votes and stealing them away, then Orange Potty Mouth went on a rant on Truth Social saying its a sham! RFK JR is faking being anti-vaxx! Worried? You bet. Now is he taking votes away more from Biden, or Trump supporters? I would say Trump. Most dems dont want the likes of RFK JR tho some do! But I would say republicans desperate for an alternative, but don't want Biden, may vote for this guy. Trump aint wrong - he's a clown. But Trump is the anti-christ so, he's far worse! 👿The scoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhJahLfD0ZM

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2607 on: May 15, 2024, 03:02:39 PM »
No one knows who is going to win. And polls can give you ideas, but they aren't concrete. But this is still somewhat promising, that Don Snoreleon is not snaggging the moderates or centrists. I do think when Nikki Haley was running for the Republican nomination, she actually made a dent speaking to people about the problem with Orange Shithole. That still appears to sting. I agree with Beau, she needs to come out and not endorse him, go that far. That would be helpful. But also, I have watched some interviews with Republicans who say they wont vote for him this year. Folks who may have voted for him last two elections. But the insurrection, election denial, the indictments and charges, and his really crazy behavior, are turning off Republicans who are actually still "lucid" and didn't lose their minds. They may not like Biden, but they see the true threat to democracy, and the madness. And they will either vote Biden or independent. It's going to be fascinating. This election. I just hope not, horrifying. I really hope not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82FCXFx57QY

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2608 on: May 15, 2024, 03:27:51 PM »
And one more to show how GONE the Republican party is now. So as the Orange Silly Putty was sleeping in court again, Speaker of the House Mike Johnson (who insanely likens himself to "Moses"), stood outside of the courtroom with some other GONE Republicans, who have sold their soul, to support Dumpy Doo. It's amazing. Back in the day, they all turned on Nixon and asked him to resign. But these idiots? They support the anti-christ. Do they not see the flames rising beneath their feat, and a big giant hole opening in the ground, about to swallow them whole? It's a sight to behold. But here we are folks. But if you happen to see this, and you are against all this, and would never support this liar or those who support him - you wont fan the flames like them. It's amazing how little they value their own souls anymore. Completely brainwashed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvUos1cHfY8

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2609 on: May 16, 2024, 04:11:25 PM »
So today, the big news is, President Biden told the Deluded Melon, let’s debate and “I heard you are free on Wednesdays.” Heh. That’s when court is not in session. But you know, while yes this is the most important election ever. The heart of democracy at risk. This debate will not be like, when Rocky had his rematch with Apollo. That was epic! This, is two old ass men, duking it out. And no one really wants this. But here we are. Sure, I’ll watch the debate. It will be one I wish I could unsee. But yes Lawrence is right. Biden is smart not discussing any cases. As to do so could cause mistrials and all sorts of stuff. Shall be interesting to watch.

https://youtu.be/X7umtUaG1ts?si=LZt_hLOExH2ny-U5

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk