Author Topic: WE'RE STUFFED!!!  (Read 30411 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!!
« Reply #2700 on: July 26, 2024, 06:05:12 AM »
More grifty-grifty behavior by this shriveled melon. The Orange Jesus Wanna Be, has a new book on pre-order, for $99, and you can pay $499 to get a signed copy. It is titled "Save America." Now, since the assassination attempt, where he got nicked by a bullet, now he is using the image of fist in air, with Secret Service ushering him off stage, as the cover photo. Brother Paul is correct. It is just more fuel to add to the "false messiah" fire here. It's all a ruse at this point. But really, a book for a hundred bucks? That he probably didn't even write himself? Is there a whole chapter devoted to being eaten by sharks? What a waste of good paper. The scoop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N0xHTEpD-k
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2701 on: July 26, 2024, 06:34:42 AM »
Now, gah. I may have made a mistake, and over-estimated the Orange Menace's intelligence at one time. I thought he would be smart enough, to select a VP who was either African American, or a woman, to appeal to this demographic. Instead, he picked a rather, privileged white fella with a smart mouth, who apparently humped his couch at one time! Now, Shady Vance, as I like to call him, and I'll stick with that. No need to invoke a variety of names. Firstly, he was, long ago, a Never Trumper, who said the Deluded Melon would lead us down a dark path. Was Americas Hitler, Heroin for the brain, something like that. He said anyone who votes for him is an idiot. Then he went 180, and now loves this fool, and sold his soul. It's amazing, but textbook for those who went MAGA. But now, he is making Sir Shitshispants regret the choice. As Good Ole Shady is attacking "childless cat ladies." He has not apparently checked demographics, because many women are childless by choice these days, and can pick up a pen and vote. So shooting himself in the foot with such comments aren't doing him any favors, and I think The Old Orange Fella knows it. This may be, the worst VP pick of all time. Now, the internet of course, is full of "childless cat lady" memes all over. These cat ladies are uniting. The scoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCnu7UqdgOI
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2702 on: July 26, 2024, 08:15:38 AM »
Adam aint wrong. The Republicans picking targets like Taylor Swift, and "childless cat ladies" is a huge mistake. Why would anyone attack Taylor Swift, who is the most popular musician in the world right now? Whose fan base knows no bounds. She was able to get 35k young folks to register to vote last election. That is the recorded. Surely more than that did. They do listen to her, cause no one owns her or can tell her what to do at this point. Then "childless cat ladies" by Shady Vance. So women all over are mocking this. Now, Adam also discusses there are republicans in the house trying to get folks to stop the attacks on Harris for race, or being a woman. But, these people cannot help themselves. Ugly is, as ugly does. And a good segment of Americans find this behavior beyond disgusting. The tides are turning. Taking on an opponent as big as Taylor Swift is a losing battle. Attacking Harris for being a woman, only rallies women to her side. Attacking her race, only rallies not just African Americans, but all sorts of folks who hate that shit. I have said last year, this bully behavior is going to take them down. The scoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhCy9ZTPAAg

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!! 🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔
« Reply #2703 on: July 26, 2024, 12:11:55 PM »
I knew it! I almost read it, for shits and giggles. KFC Boy chickened out of the debate. This move was lose-lose. Back down, looks like a coward. Debates. She would shred him. He might even lose MAGA folks over this. Running from a woman is not a good look! The scoop:

https://youtu.be/G7XALutpPxw?si=NC3z0WvJnxiUhWKb

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!! I Hope!
« Reply #2704 on: July 26, 2024, 01:49:03 PM »
Excellent speech. It would b miraculous to get this done ASAP.

https://youtu.be/65LhA1APWZQ?si=nnwXALwgb8eZ8-3s

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2705 on: July 26, 2024, 03:17:22 PM »
I’ve never seen this. Shady Vance. He has changed his name three times apparently. Can’t come up with better than “JD” he’s that tired and simple? Like a name change to Sam, or Jake. Everyone likes a guy named Jake! But a JD that’s a hard liquor. And he may need a few shots, other than this sad Diet Mountain Dew joke he did, that made the crowd go silent. No personality. Very stupid and boring. Needs to diss the eyeliner it’s not cool anymore. Chubby face went after childless cat ladies. I joined their Facebook cult today. It’s nuts! He’s a chump. We got a Deluded Melon, now a Mister Potatohead running as VP and I didn’t think it possible to make the Orange Shitbag look worse, but here we are. The scoop:

https://youtu.be/MbhlDn-fvzs?si=f4BtkjV3e8DKIb2_

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱
« Reply #2706 on: July 26, 2024, 04:31:23 PM »
I did not know this about Mister Potatohead. 🥔 The plot thickens!

Shady has, get this, an Indian wife, and MAGA is coming undone. This guy shows a white supremist who can’t get over the kids have Indian names. Others, you mean he’s a vegetarian who learned to cook Indian food? Uh oh his wife is far from being Christian, eh? So they are turning on him hard.

But I look at this. How can you have a whole Indian family and be MAGA? This is above and beyond selling out. But I cannot help but be fascinated, a Hindu element on both sides, both parties in some capacity. The scoop:

https://youtu.be/ZMtEUPoAy6o?si=FCLJ3E4MqrUZZzC3

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #2707 on: July 26, 2024, 05:54:43 PM »
Don't forget the whole purpose of this topic, the reason why we're stuffed, is Climate Change.
People have difficulty grappling with this, and even those who accept it, believe it will impact us around 2050, or 'the end of the century'.

It's happening now! Within three years, we will be in very deep shit.

It's too late to stop Climate Change - now is the time to install air-conditioning, stock up on sunscreen and learn to swim.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2708 on: July 27, 2024, 03:00:23 AM »
Don't forget the whole purpose of this topic, the reason why we're stuffed, is Climate Change.
People have difficulty grappling with this, and even those who accept it, believe it will impact us around 2050, or 'the end of the century'.

It's happening now! Within three years, we will be in very deep shit.

It's too late to stop Climate Change - now is the time to install air-conditioning, stock up on sunscreen and learn to swim.

True. I was actually going to post about wild fires yesterday. But so much was coming in on the election.

But one of the reasons I do cover this on Stuffed - if the Deluded Melon won, climate change would be far worse. He is incredibly stupid and I saw him tell a whole panel of scientists on climate change "I believe the science is wrong." That's how stupid he is! He doesn't care!

K on it. ;)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2709 on: July 27, 2024, 03:16:52 AM »
Yes, this is becoming a regular summer occurrence. The wildfires are brutal and now in Oregon especially harsh. Not far from where I am. The scoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAGlUft-8dU

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2710 on: July 27, 2024, 08:51:25 AM »
So for months I have been following the election on Stuffed. Yes, Michael is correct, this is for climate change. Tho on this thread, many warriors documented political issues. But the Deluded Melon, and now this 2025. I have always seen as a threat to the planet. He pulled out of the Paris Accord remember? And Elon Musk didn't like that move either. But here is a breakdown, in a short snip, what would happen if the Orange Shitbag was elected, and Project 2025 playbook went into play. It would destroy the planet, for certain. The scoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRNUM69zDd0

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2711 on: July 27, 2024, 08:56:07 AM »
And Project 2025 would do away with something we have had since the beginning of even TV. Weather reports. Keep sheeple in the dark, so weather wise they cannot know about climate change! A tornado coming your way, tsunami? The scoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBXoVSds4Io

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2712 on: July 27, 2024, 09:03:35 AM »
Yes if you watch the video above. The Deluded Melon telling these big oil oligarchs "Give me a billion dollars and..." And just like the scientist said: "The price for earth is a billion dollars." Yes,  for these goons that's a deal! Give him a billion as if, AS IF, the world is his to sell, and they can wreck it all they want.

Sounds pretty anti-christ to me!

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2713 on: July 27, 2024, 03:24:54 PM »
Whoop! There it is! He said it. And he said it very blatantly! This video is already getting aired on many independent channels. Will it get on the big media tho? The false orange idiot basically told a room of Christians if they vote for him and he wins they only have to do it once. And no more voting is needed. That’s right! He moves in, he won’t move out. That’s the deal.

Now also, what is going to get some traction. He was telling Christians how much he loves them, and it appears he says “I’m not Christian.” I expect those under the Strong Delusion to argue back and say “he said ‘I am Christian.’” Just watch. But one thing is clear: he laid out the game plan. No more voting. Sounds like an end to democracy to me! The scoop:

https://youtu.be/d4COrFm7LNc?si=qzFL21z9luzqn_3t

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2714 on: July 28, 2024, 07:29:43 AM »
Told you this is getting traction. His comment on only voting once “It'll be fixed.” Voting ends, if he gets in.

But if you are a dreamer such as myself, look behind him. “Turning Point Action.” Now, this snip here, says a lot. Will this blatant comment to end democracy, be a “turning point?” Now VP Harris is one already. But there it is, he said it blatantly. And the Turning Point turns on.

But. I notice this being shown by independent channels. I saw a mention on big media. Why aren’t they screaming this from the rooftops? Should be obvious.

https://youtu.be/hfm5lw9n4P4?si=aE9i6oL6ijKQQ0yF

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk