Author Topic: A warrior learns to become aware of it...  (Read 200 times)

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
A warrior learns to become aware of it...
« on: September 12, 2006, 11:14:05 PM »
No one develops a double. That's only a way of talking about it. All of us luminous beings have a double. All of us! A warrior learns to be aware of it, that's all. There are seemingly insurmountable barriers protecting that awareness. But that's expected; those barriers are what makes arriving at that awareness such a unique challenge. You are afraid of it because you're thinking that the double is what the word says. A double, or another you. I chose those words in order to describe it. The double is oneself and cannot be faced in any other way.

The double is not a matter of personal choice. Neither is it a matter of personal choice who is selected to learn the sorcerers' knowledge that leads to that awareness. Have you ever asked yourself, why you in particular? I don't mean that you should ask it as a question that begs an answer, but in the sense of a warrior's pondering on his great fortune, the fortune of having found a challenge.

CC Tales of Power

Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
Re: A warrior learns to become aware of it...
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 11:20:13 PM »
Once it has learned to dream the double, the self arrives at this weird crossroad and a moment comes when he realizes that it is the double who dreams the self.
    Tales Of Power, Carlos Castaneda

The double is controlled not by our intellect but by our intent.
~Taisha Abelar

Being divided is our human condition. But our division is not between the mind and the body, but between the body, which houses the mind or the self, and the double, which is the receptacle of our basic energy.
~Taisha Abelar
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 11:23:45 PM by Raven »
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

erik

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 11:27:45 PM »
Timely!

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 11:36:12 PM »
Timely!

;) :-*

Love to listen if you care to share... *smiles*

erik

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 11:53:48 PM »
That quotation about intent - I have quite frequently felt that somehow things I only intend come to being as if I acted upon them in some mysterious way.

Another thing is about accepting the double - being torn and gradually crossing over to following different feelings and thoughts sounds like a good description of the present moment. The feeling of being torn disappears.

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 12:02:13 AM »
Ive often felt the same way youve discribed the bending of intent.. like its socerery instead of .... well... intent.  I'm still not so sure of that completely, its a paradox of "Becareful of what you wish for" and... Michaels sig. quote of "You cant always get what you want" (you get what you need)

-=-=-

Im sort of pulling myself together also.. or coming to the reality of never being split up in the first place. Which for me is alot to wrap my mind around, due to multiple fragments of awareness.

Thanks for sharing. :)

erik

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 12:03:07 AM »
  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk