Author Topic: A Cozy Recipe  (Read 400 times)

nichi

Re: A Cozy Recipe
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2009, 09:16:24 AM »
I love the smell that permeates through the house when baking.. especially bread!!

Oh yeah!!
This is all making me very hungry!

Offline daphne

• Rishi
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2009, 09:17:58 AM »
Oh yeah!!
This is all making me very hungry!

:D
"The compulsion to possess and hold on to things is not unique. Everyone who wants to follow the warrior's path has to rid himself of this fixation in order not to focus our dreaming body on the weak face of the second attention." - The Eagle's Gift

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2009, 09:27:59 AM »

**I want to add cinnamon to this recipe.
And I'll bet ... a dash of Kalhua would be nice.

Kahlua = makes good brownies too. Thats my fav liquor if I have it. Kahlua and milk. :) Goes good with white chocolate recipes too.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

nichi

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2009, 09:35:17 AM »
Quote from: ♀♥Lady Urania♥♀ on January 11, 2009, 09:27:59 AM
Quote from: ♀♥Lady Urania♥♀ on January 11, 2009, 09:27:59 AM
Kahlua = makes good brownies too. Thats my fav liquor if I have it. Kahlua and milk. :) Goes good with white chocolate recipes too.

Mmmmm ... sounds very good!

nichi

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2009, 09:47:39 AM »
(When I drank, I tended to like the "girlie" drinks -- white russians, speaking of Kahlua, pink squirrels, irish coffees. Bailey's Irish Creme, yum.  But then I figured it out, that what I really wanted was a tasty milk shake.)

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2009, 09:50:13 AM »
(When I drank, I tended to like the "girlie" drinks -- white russians, speaking of Kahlua, pink squirrels, irish coffees. Bailey's Irish Creme, yum.  But then I figured it out, that what I really wanted was a tasty milk shake.)

LOL me too. I never was a JD kinda girl - just not in me, or tequila shots, all that. Though when younger I did have a long island fix for a bit - last time though, when I downed four big ones at the Devil House out in Tempe, AZ, found myself in a parking lot laying next to my vomit, saying 'never again' to my friends, as my best buddy was holding back my hair, after dancing and downing those four? I stuck to kahlua and milk, hehe! Devil House - ah good old college days :D
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

nichi

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2009, 09:54:29 AM »
Although .. JD is good with cranberry juice!
But then again, what I really wanted was the cranberry juice!

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2009, 10:13:00 AM »
Although .. JD is good with cranberry juice!
But then again, what I really wanted was the cranberry juice!

LOL! Do you have jack daniels in a bottle? Well you need it let him out, cause he cant breathe, hehe!

Yeah some drinks taste good and you cannot taste the alcohol - and actually, that can be a dangerous thing lol!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk