Author Topic: don juan  (Read 458 times)

Offline daphne

• Rishi
Re: don juan
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2006, 12:28:46 AM »
Thanks tommy - that was beautiful!

:) :-*
"The compulsion to possess and hold on to things is not unique. Everyone who wants to follow the warrior's path has to rid himself of this fixation in order not to focus our dreaming body on the weak face of the second attention." - The Eagle's Gift

niamhspark

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2006, 05:06:25 PM »
Got it T/2F's :)

Jahn

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2006, 01:59:29 AM »
I am Tom Tomforde living my life with all its planned activities.  Most of my mentality is focused upon the exactness of what I do, the details.  I try to get the maximum energy out of each set of actions I do, like large or small projects which I plan in detail, up to even creating a list like I were planning a party or something.  I do this a lot so that all my attempts at what I do have all the impeccability which I can muster.  This sounds tedious but, to me, it is very far from it.  I enjoy the exactness of detail, making most of what I do an art form in itself.  It is the way I am.  And when I find myself "in the flow" of planning and then carrying out these plans I find out that all of my projects, enmasse, take on a life of their own, like I am compressing time as the different things I do slowly come into fruition.  Like they are almost doing it themselves, if that makes any sense at all. 

It does make sense. Actually it takes quite some time to become the master of the details. "The answer is in the details" Carlos once proclaimed in a interview and it is much truth in that. Remember for instance how a warrior never leaves any trace where he or her have been. Compare that with all the garbage people leave where they have been sitting.

To put concern and attention to the small things, also to the grey unnoticed or even unwanted people like you do 2Tf is a part of the greater lesson. I have for instance always kept an eye on the slightly retarded in this town. Checked their shape and current health status and keep them in my mental record. There is a women that have their parents living almost next door that I like but my wife somewhat "flunked" further connections with her. It is not that I have to know them personally but this women would have been a great opportunity to extend to.

As early in my young ages I cared for a slighly retarded guy that went with us in our American car on cruising  and joined our parties, and saw the value in that. I always talked to him about social things when I met him but it didn't work well for him later in life, he died in his 40:ies.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 02:03:41 AM by Juan Miguel »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2023, 07:34:54 PM »
I have seen this debated time and time again.

No. He was not carlos's double. Don Juan existed. Me meeting the indian with the funny eye who handed me the marbles, with the hole in the bag, proved to me don juan existed and was not carlos's double.

I cant explain it. Just that man proved to me, don Juan was a real encounter Carlos had.

Dont lose your marbles. Yep.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk