Author Topic: Drink Life  (Read 102 times)

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
Drink Life
« on: October 08, 2006, 09:49:27 PM »
Drink Life

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

CC: “I want to indulge in explanations,” I said. “I’m obsesses because I haven’t dared come to see you and I haven’t been able to talk to about my qualms and doubts with anyone.”

DJ: “Don’t you talk with your friends?”

CC: “I do, but how could they help me?”

DJ: “I never thought that you needed help. You must cultivate the feeling that a warriors needs nothing. You say you need help. Help for what? You have everything needed for the extravagant journey that is your life. I have tried to teach you that real experience is to be a man, and what counts is being alive; life is the little detour that we are taking now. Life in itself is sufficient, self-explanatory and complete.”

“A warrior understands this and lives accordingly; therefore, one may say without being presumptuous that the experience of experiences is being a warrior.”

“If a warrior needs solace, “he went on, “he simply chooses anyone and expresses to that person every detail of his turmoil. After all, the warrior is not seeking to be understood or helped; by talking he’s merely relieving himself of his pressure. That is, providing that the warrior is given to talking; if he is not, he tells no one.
--=Carlos Castaneda, Tales of Power
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM
Winner Winner x 1 View List

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk