Author Topic: When I met Jesus  (Read 195 times)

Jahn

When I met Jesus
« on: July 19, 2006, 02:19:02 AM »

When I met Jesus, more than 3 years ago, I got an advice. Now I can't say if it really was Jesus or my future divine self or any other glorius being that visited me that day but it felt like Jesus, and he said:
"Talk with your mouth and fart with your ass."
It was all a bit confusing meeting and I sure got dizzy, almost upside down, so the advice felt more than apt. The advice was another way to say "Be impeccable with your word".

jm
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Jahn

Re: When I met Jesus
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 08:19:55 PM »

From the beginning what Jesus taught was direct knowledge, the real stuff. The church was not his idea and the church castrated his teachings. Jesus did do the work on Self, he made his transformation possible on his own in a Secret School of direct knowledge, probably the Esséeans, and he knew the prophecies so he could argue with the people versed in the Scriptures "It is written etc".

The day that he decided to get himself apprentices (later apostles) he knew that his days was counted.

One wrongdoing the church has done is to place Jesus above in a state of divinity from the beginning (the birth). Virgin Mary is a myth (meaning everything went normal) and they (the early politicians) also tried to deny the close relation with Mary from Magdala that Jesus had. Of the followers and early apostles  I am personally most close to Maria from Magdala this after several encounters with her. And if the catholic church should have any Mary cult it would be better if that was directed to Maria from Magdala rather than Virgin Mary because Mary M went through transformation while I have no info that Virgin M ever did transform.

Offline daphne

• Rishi
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 03:34:33 PM »
One of the 'things' I had to clear within me - genetically - was the whole issue (can't think of another word) around Jesus and the Christ. The clearing happened after rather a lot of work quite a long time ago.. I am not the type to adopt something/concept/new ideas without having released the old and I knew that without this work I would be held back from any further progress.
It was quite interesting, not just an acceptance of other's beliefs, but to explore the root of those beliefs and how they impacted on me.
Towards the end of my work in this, I had a dream in which Jesus gave me a new passport to cross the border into another country. I drove in my car, a long road, up a steep hill until cresting the hill, I saw a seashore scape below me. It was very beautiful and the sun was shining brightly. A small village nestled at the foot. I have seen that place a number of times in my dreams, but not yet actually gone there.
"The compulsion to possess and hold on to things is not unique. Everyone who wants to follow the warrior's path has to rid himself of this fixation in order not to focus our dreaming body on the weak face of the second attention." - The Eagle's Gift

erik

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 04:55:22 PM »
Very powerful, Daphne! Very!

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2024, 04:20:40 PM »
When I met Jesus, more than 3 years ago, I got an advice. Now I can't say if it really was Jesus or my future divine self or any other glorius being that visited me that day but it felt like Jesus, and he said:
"Talk with your mouth and fart with your ass."
It was all a bit confusing meeting and I sure got dizzy, almost upside down, so the advice felt more than apt. The advice was another way to say "Be impeccable with your word".

jm

Be impeccable with your ass! I remember this!  ;D
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk