Author Topic: WHEN PARALLEL REALITIES ARE THE NORMAL MODE OF CONSCIOUSNESS  (Read 130 times)

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
WHEN PARALLEL REALITIES ARE THE NORMAL MODE OF CONSCIOUSNESS
« on: October 12, 2006, 10:06:52 PM »
SPECIES MEMORY:
WHEN PARALLEL REALITIES ARE THE NORMAL MODE OF CONSCIOUSNESS

It is difficult to explain an anomalous phenomenon in the context of an ontology and worldview that reflects a restricted mode of being. By way of comparison, let's look at the Australian aboriginals, who have been on earth longer than any other known racial type and live in the world very differently than we do. Perhaps their way of being may shed light on both our experiences and our explanatory methods.

For the Australian aboriginals, the world is the effect of the invisible potential or "dreaming" from which it is continuously arising. In the West we attend only to the external physical effects of the dreaming, like viewers in Plato's cave watching only the shadows cast by the sun. The aboriginal worldview, however, looks at everything as points of the overlap of both the dreaming and the tangible world. This is also called by the Sufis the imaginal world, the real world of image, "neither material nor metaphysical," between the worlds of matter and spirit, which was lost to Western consciousness in the twelfth century. [2] For the aboriginal, "the phenomenal world is considered the dream of the ancestral beings." [3] "The Creative Ancestors 'projected' their dream," the archetypal forces, into form. [4] Creation is "a movement from an original subjective phase to an objective world....an ever-moving passage between two planes of being." [5]

In this worldview there is neither space nor time as we ordinarily think of it in terms of intervals and measurement of intervals. Instead space is consciousness, a "continuum of dreaming," a field of activity within which everything that exists comes from the simultaneity of its "unconscious" mode, which is always conscious and pervades all existence; and its conscious mode, which is more like the perceptible entities in space. "The logic of space is the logic of a dream," because space is consciousness and time is "the rhythmic swing between the subjective and the objective." [6] Spirit is this movement, the "constant lusting consort of the physical world." [7] Meaning and information are part of consciousness, connect all things, and are recognized through resonance, not transported across distances and time. Objects, events, and consciousness are coterminous; external is internal; subject and object interpenetrate; dream and phenomena together are reality. All subjectivity converges in the Dreaming, and nonverbal communication is therefore part of the flow of life. [8]

According to an aboriginal elder, to re-enter reality, one must remain sensitive to "an invisible, metaphysical prototype, physically sensed and symbolically read in the topography of the land." [9] Aboriginal culture aims to live so that the natural world is the image of the Dreaming. [10] In relating both to the voice of earth and of the Creative Ancestors, in whose world all already exists, "all living is reliving" as a "temporary actuality or an enduring potential of this world." [11] Re-entry into reality, the dreaming, [12] requires passing through trance to integrate supersensory and regular life. [13] This state occurred more commonly before the pastoralist oriented to control evinced the mystic hunter oriented to ecstasy, partly because, as an aboriginal elder said, when a person loses the ability to find food, the fears that arise remove the spirit vision. [14]

The Aboriginal developmental goal is to be able before death to exist simultaneously in the phenomenal, psychic and afterlife worlds, by, through concentration and meditation, developing a force field in his subtle body. Centered in place, he cultivates empathy to share in and identity with all the fields and types of being of creation. [15] Toward this end, in order to maintain the reciprocal multi-layered psychic and physical mirroring of the "world's living presence and the metaphysical dimension from which it arose," Aboriginal socialization introduces, as the mind matures, "revealed knowledge" in sequential initiations. [16] Similarly, the Western alchemist made himself a medium for the material to represent itself "through self-observation in a state of symbiosis with the material". [17] Creative Ancestors in the form of subtle force field pulses, such as magnetic ley lines--the combined energies of which in a particular place produce nourishment--also resonate as matter with cosmic energy through crystalline substances in our bodies. [18]

Like the Creative Ancestors, "forming and shaping the creation from the symmetries and geometries of a pre-existing energy continuum," human consciousness converts phosphenes--geometric neuroelectric firing light patterns from the retinal-optical track and the brain--into images resonant with the patterns underlying the phenomenal world. [19] "In the Aboriginal vision, only the living species and forms of the earth...can provide the animated metaphors by which consciousness can maintain a flowing continuity between the self, the world, and their metaphysical source." [20] The shamanic essence of this outpouring is in language, wherein the shaman "receives inner images and instantaneously emits the word for them...ignite(s) lines of relationships...draw(s) together...that which has been pulled asunder." [21]

It is not only that in the West we cognize and interact differently but we therefore create a different set of relationships and world. Cognizing through categorization reduces sensory information, "perceptual richness and intensity" and may physiologically over-activate the filtering activities of the reticular formation in the lower brain stem and reduce our perception of phenomena and our receptivity to new experience. Thought processes change brain structure and function by altering neural and metabolic networks, perpetuated in worldview and language. [22] According to De Bono, "perception operates in nerve networks like a feature of a self-organizing biological system....encourages the mind to form multiple-branching flow patterns; the sensory information is not molded by fixed linguistic concepts, generalities, and logic." [23] Likewise, "a transformation of our world view requires that we completely change our concept of language from a fixed, consistent, absolute structure to a mutable, spontaneous communion between beings in a living place and moment." [24]

http://realityshifters.com/pages/articles/worldscollide.html
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline tommy2

• Pir
  • An opportunity to achieve a great end.
Re: WHEN PARALLEL REALITIES ARE THE NORMAL MODE OF CONSCIOUSNESS
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 02:29:36 AM »
In Plato's "cave" it was not the sun which cast the shadows for the people in "the cave" but, rather, the fire in the cave which was built by those there.  The sun was outside waiting for the people to emerge and view its reflection in the nearby pond.  The pond itself being, of course, those seekers sharing their heart and views of what they see after facing the illusions of self.  The expectations of the unenlightened cause them to light a fire in their their hiding place, in hope of seeing shadows cast from the placards and banners carried by the false prophets and pretend seers.  Then these unenlightened can sit back and pretend the shadows are real, drawing their attention from the true light outside their inventories which they fear to look for.  Aboriginals and waking humankind this moment, and all folk in between, will always share this paradox of sentient nature.  We each have dug our own cave, gathered the firewood and invited the false prophets, teachers and media into our lives.  We then, appropriately, shackled ourselves to see only in the direction of these shadows, for life calling them real.

And what are these shadows?  The very illusion which our inventories feed each day with our egoistic drives and desires.

When will each of us, the billions and billions each in our own time, turn in laughter from that fire and crawl to freedom waiting just outside the entrance of our prison cave?

Eons from now or right within our next breath?  I guess that "species memory" must elect to stop retching up its own inventory just to gobble it all back up when each new pang of guilt or remorse becomes available.  Only then, I guess, when each of us get so horrendously bored of what we call "reality".

Funny thing is, death will not even liberate us for we have taught our childrens children, by our very breath, to make their own straw pad to sit on in that wonderful cave we call "the now" but is not.

t2f
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2023, 06:22:47 PM »
In Plato's "cave" it was not the sun which cast the shadows for the people in "the cave" but, rather, the fire in the cave which was built by those there.  The sun was outside waiting for the people to emerge and view its reflection in the nearby pond.  The pond itself being, of course, those seekers sharing their heart and views of what they see after facing the illusions of self.  The expectations of the unenlightened cause them to light a fire in their their hiding place, in hope of seeing shadows cast from the placards and banners carried by the false prophets and pretend seers.  Then these unenlightened can sit back and pretend the shadows are real, drawing their attention from the true light outside their inventories which they fear to look for.  Aboriginals and waking humankind this moment, and all folk in between, will always share this paradox of sentient nature.  We each have dug our own cave, gathered the firewood and invited the false prophets, teachers and media into our lives.  We then, appropriately, shackled ourselves to see only in the direction of these shadows, for life calling them real.

And what are these shadows?  The very illusion which our inventories feed each day with our egoistic drives and desires.

When will each of us, the billions and billions each in our own time, turn in laughter from that fire and crawl to freedom waiting just outside the entrance of our prison cave?

Eons from now or right within our next breath?  I guess that "species memory" must elect to stop retching up its own inventory just to gobble it all back up when each new pang of guilt or remorse becomes available.  Only then, I guess, when each of us get so horrendously bored of what we call "reality".

Funny thing is, death will not even liberate us for we have taught our childrens children, by our very breath, to make their own straw pad to sit on in that wonderful cave we call "the now" but is not.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2023, 06:31:11 PM »
What he said...

This is why Im re-reading 1984. There is an FI "force" which after covid (20/20 hindsight is), pushed us into our homes. There was this whole safety deal and death was lurking "outside." Then tons of work from home ops occurred. But later the set up. That is very Allegory of the Cave like. Pushed further in to the point all is becoming nothing but yes a light and shadow play. I was also reading - so, I had that. Now things were good on one end. Financially I was doing really good. I managed to carry the kid and I through a hard time. But ... I started to see the whole set up. It was making us "willingly" submit to a prison. Now, at the moment, no one can be imprisoned in such a way. But they could subtly get you to do it. Then the control begins....

Im re-reading for a reason!

Its very difficult to explain but it did take me a bit...probably cause it was winter, time to get myself OUT and even then it was bizarre. I would be indoors for days and days on end. Now on occasion I would see dana and we would have dinner. My only time out (maybe thats partly why I kept him around I dunno). But the wake up was my neck. Oh I was real poor health by then, but when the job denied me time to leave work early due to business needs, when I (also didnt have to HIPPA), showed a photo of my neck, said had to be tested for cancer, THEN when I said "im going to the surgery" and I was threatened with disciplinary action. All got very dark in my world. Oh I didnt fear them - flower them. But I began to really, truly see, the SET UP.

I dont want to go all into it, but I want to point out the FI there is a force, an energy, trying to get folks to do this. Go in and not come out. Get all delivered, oh so convenient, seems convenient, and detach from the outside world. Now, when I see folks say they are considering working from home, I mean I guess it would depend what you do really (i know some good places exist). But still, even still, the FI set up is a game to do this to people. And its slowly killing folks in various ways. And how much further will they push folks in in in. Into the cave to detach and lose any semblance of...what these aboriginals were doing?

Interesting find here.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk