Author Topic: The Eagle Youtube  (Read 121 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
The Eagle Youtube
« on: June 16, 2009, 11:22:19 AM »
<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" loading="lazy" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zem1m08qWYQ/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zem1m08qWYQ"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zem1m08qWYQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zem1m08qWYQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: The Eagle Youtube
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 11:29:46 AM »
That is an interesting thought, that the eagle 'eye' could be the center of the milky way itself. And we all go 'in it.' Or we can 'pass it' and go on elsewhere.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Jahn

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 04:25:37 AM »
That is an interesting thought, that the eagle 'eye' could be the center of the milky way itself. And we all go 'in it.' Or we can 'pass it' and go on elsewhere.

The Eagle isn't located that far from us. The Eagle is the emanator of energy on the Earth, therefore it wants back the energy it gave to us while alive on the Earth.

Noone can pass The Eagle without giving the gift. The gift is the accumulated experiences of our lives.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 04:38:30 AM »
John, why do you think The Eagle wants our experiences so bad?

tangerine dream

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 05:01:48 AM »

Balance.

Jahn

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 05:59:08 AM »

Well, who gave you the possibility to live your life on this planet?

After all dear, you are one of the few that gazed to the Sun. 

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 06:08:34 AM »
Well, who gave you the possibility to live your life on this planet?

After all dear, you are one of the few that gazed to the Sun. 

Yeah, I sure did, and know what I saw, a huge cross/sword. I had that 'light' go into my eyes and show me some really interesting things. I guess Id have to go looney for a bit to even do that.

I do see the eagle 'eye' as the sun, light devours light, perhaps, our 'escape,' is the center of the milky way? Who knows for sure, we'll have to, I suppose, figure it out later on.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk