Author Topic: Dragonflies  (Read 54 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Dragonflies
« on: June 23, 2009, 08:20:32 AM »

"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

tangerine dream

Re: Dragonflies
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 09:53:40 AM »
Beautiful and amazing alien like creatures aren't they?

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 10:47:05 AM »
Yeah they are like little angels, really happy and perky. I had the thought today when on my walk watching them, their short life span with that, that they're happy to be alive in the moment so they just enjoy the time of flight. I know that sounds kinda gay but, its what I thought when watching them.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 09:59:52 PM »
Yeah they are like little angels, really happy and perky. I had the thought today when on my walk watching them, their short life span with that, that they're happy to be alive in the moment so they just enjoy the time of flight. I know that sounds kinda gay but, its what I thought when watching them.

:) :-*

They have 4 arms if you look at them flying straight up.

Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

Online Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 10:03:01 PM »
I could do with a couple more arms.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk