Author Topic: Putting the Double 'in front of you'  (Read 136 times)

Ke-ke wan

Putting the Double 'in front of you'
« on: July 09, 2009, 02:59:36 AM »
I've been working with something these past few weeks that I call putting my double 'in front of me'.  Hard to explain but I guess what it is is just sending my double ahead of me in my daily life and world.   The effects have been noticeable by me and also by others.  Many comments such as "How is that possible?"  and "Is this really happening?"   Synchronicity like I would never have expected and almost instantaneous results to requests.

Curious if anyone else has tried this or if there is more info on it somewhere for me to read up on.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
Re: Putting the Double 'in front of you'
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 08:54:09 AM »
Yes, that is an excellent practice. And there are different ways to do this.

I always send my double ahead on any important event. And I use many different methods to vivify my double's capacity, depending on the situation and the significance. I am always learning new ways that my double tells me about.

I do it every week at the beginning of the week - I have a bath the night before the week begins, in which I use the incredible power of hot water baths to focus the astral faculty. I prepare the path. Then always before any big event, like a trip away, a big job or an important meeting. With these I often use light to pave the event, from its start to finish.

There are many techniques, but the result is that my double travels ahead and deals with the underlying energetic environment.

With really big events, I use a spirit catcher and summon the whole assembly of local spirits - spirits of the valley, hills and trees - or further, the assembly of heaven. Then my double stands in the centre and makes his case for their approval and support.

There is a special process to follow, but you'll need to read my book to find out about that.  ;)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 09:25:19 AM »
Oh enough with the book, keep going! You always do that!

Tell us about the assembly of heaven. I think I get it and I do believe for us to be effective we can use heaven and all in our corner, but Id like to hear how you do it.

*stomps feet*

Not waiting for your book, so do tell!  :P
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2023, 08:12:16 PM »
I've been working with something these past few weeks that I call putting my double 'in front of me'.  Hard to explain but I guess what it is is just sending my double ahead of me in my daily life and world.   The effects have been noticeable by me and also by others.  Many comments such as "How is that possible?"  and "Is this really happening?"   Synchronicity like I would never have expected and almost instantaneous results to requests.

Curious if anyone else has tried this or if there is more info on it somewhere for me to read up on.

How can this be done, when we never know where the double IS?
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk