Author Topic: What to do  (Read 124 times)

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
What to do
« on: August 24, 2009, 12:32:06 PM »
Human beings love to be told what to do, but they love even more to fight and not do what they are told, and thus they get entangled in hating the one who told them in the first place.

Second Ring of Power
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
Re: What to do
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 02:40:18 PM »
 ;)

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 03:16:16 PM »
;)

You. Thats two winks Ive received tonight. Here's one back at you ;)

No, Ive never hated you. I've always known what you say to me, or told me to do, has been in my best interest. I admit however, I havent always listened. As my court date approaches, I wish, I had listened to you much sooner. I guess, I was never completely in control, not as much as I thought. I thought myself to me 'so much more' than I ever really was. I was like they say per manic folk, grandoise. "I can do anything." Even like when I was working two places, holding down the fort, I thought I was doing a good job of it. "I can take on the world, handle all this on my own, all by myself." The problem was, I was really not in control. I was 'slipping.' And then, when all hell was breaking loose cause I couldnt be here, somewhere my mind, wasnt always 'here' as well. Like I didnt want to 'see' that all was falling apart. Until finally, I fell apart, in the process. I could only take so much more on those manic highs of trying to take on the world. And it would've helped to take in more wisdom, and see myself more clearly. That somewhere along the lines, I actually needed help myself. But I didnt see it, I didnt want to believe it. I thought I was so much more than I was. Even spiritually, I was a god, and then, physically I was superhuman. I was talented. I could do anything. And now, I sit back, and in silence, its all spirit in my face, showing me reality, I was not that. And now, I am looking at what is left, and what I really am. Not much. Rather broken actually. I mean, I cant even come in here and be civil sometimes. Sometimes, Im just simply a repeat offender who does not learn from her mistakes, and I wonder, say in soma, which I bashed, why folks even bother with me when I flower up over and over with them sometimes. Maybe cause they see me, and understand. Maybe cause, we're all flower ups to a degree, just working on ourselves, trying to get pure, to stop being flower ups. Not accusing, Im talking about humankind as a whole. Humans, flower up, a lot. And deep down, I believe, most have the desire not to be flower ups. But its hard to not be a flower up. Its hard not to be a repeat offender. Its hard, to just be human itself. Because if you're human, part of being human is, you flower up! Alot. All the time. But its ok. I decided today for myself, I have no right to judge another, for what they do. Im in the same boat, with every other human on this planet. We all flower up, we all make mistakes. We all rock that boat and make waves we shouldnt. We all slip, we all fall. We are not perfect, we are not gods. We might be gods in training, working on it, trying to be better than human, which is really, gods are just like, human beings who have finally 'gotten it,' or how about 'gotten over themselves.' They finally got the wisdom. And they woke up one day and said, "Im not going to flower up anymore. Ive done it all my life. Ive spent X amount of years flowering up, but starting today, I shall not do it anymore. Ill be impeccable, from this day forward, and see where it leads me." And perhaps, some of that grace of spirit will shine on through, not be just, living in the shadows. But actually see the light. Maybe, miracles will actually begin to occur. And life, wont really be as empty as the buddhists say. Life will have fullness. It will have meaning. It will have presence. It will not be just a flower up, after another flower up. It will be what it should be. It will be heaven on earth. And not just simply, a futile thing.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 03:52:39 PM »
And now, I am looking at what is left, and what I really am. Not much. Rather broken actually.

That's not true, Ellen. You're a great deal, and all of the good things you've "imagined". You have great excellence in you. You're just despairing now, understandably.
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 04:41:25 PM »
We fall down, but we get up ...
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 05:34:19 PM »
That's not true, Ellen. You're a great deal, and all of the good things you've "imagined". You have great excellence in you. You're just despairing now, understandably.

Thanks V. Its hard not to take the loss personal this time. Very hard not to do. Im working on it.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 10:24:45 PM »
That is beautifully said, and an excellent self-understanding.

But now is not the time for digging under the bed.

You are the mother, and in the absence of any proof of actual physical harm, or serious psychological harm, those children should not be living anywhere else but with you. Plus, make sure your attorney does not allow any material which was stolen from you, to be used against you. Nor any material that is conjecture or fabricated - he should challenge anything that is twisting the truth.

Walk into that hearing with dignity and confidence. Be calm but firm.

You had an illness and now that is over. Your sister should have been caring for your children in good faith, not trying to steal them from you. You should not have to go through any 'plan'. They have every right to monitor for six months, but for the psychological health of your children, they should be reunited with their mother. There would have to be proof of serious and consistent danger to do otherwise.

I think your sister has been building a case out of her own prejudices, and trying to manipulate the authorities and your own children against you. That is clearly a case of failure of her duty of care. She should have been doing everything in her power to assist in reuniting you and your children harmoniously and with trust, whereas instead she has gone out of her way to resist that process.

Look the judge in the eye.

Keep foremost in your mind that you want to walk out of that room with custody of your kids. Never let that thought slip for a moment!

You. Thats two winks Ive received tonight. Here's one back at you ;)

No, Ive never hated you. I've always known what you say to me, or told me to do, has been in my best interest. I admit however, I havent always listened. As my court date approaches, I wish, I had listened to you much sooner. I guess, I was never completely in control, not as much as I thought. I thought myself to me 'so much more' than I ever really was. I was like they say per manic folk, grandoise. "I can do anything." Even like when I was working two places, holding down the fort, I thought I was doing a good job of it. "I can take on the world, handle all this on my own, all by myself." The problem was, I was really not in control. I was 'slipping.' And then, when all hell was breaking loose cause I couldnt be here, somewhere my mind, wasnt always 'here' as well. Like I didnt want to 'see' that all was falling apart. Until finally, I fell apart, in the process. I could only take so much more on those manic highs of trying to take on the world. And it would've helped to take in more wisdom, and see myself more clearly. That somewhere along the lines, I actually needed help myself. But I didnt see it, I didnt want to believe it. I thought I was so much more than I was. Even spiritually, I was a god, and then, physically I was superhuman. I was talented. I could do anything. And now, I sit back, and in silence, its all spirit in my face, showing me reality, I was not that. And now, I am looking at what is left, and what I really am. Not much. Rather broken actually. I mean, I cant even come in here and be civil sometimes. Sometimes, Im just simply a repeat offender who does not learn from her mistakes, and I wonder, say in soma, which I bashed, why folks even bother with me when I flower up over and over with them sometimes. Maybe cause they see me, and understand. Maybe cause, we're all flower ups to a degree, just working on ourselves, trying to get pure, to stop being flower ups. Not accusing, Im talking about humankind as a whole. Humans, flower up, a lot. And deep down, I believe, most have the desire not to be flower ups. But its hard to not be a flower up. Its hard not to be a repeat offender. Its hard, to just be human itself. Because if you're human, part of being human is, you flower up! Alot. All the time. But its ok. I decided today for myself, I have no right to judge another, for what they do. Im in the same boat, with every other human on this planet. We all flower up, we all make mistakes. We all rock that boat and make waves we shouldnt. We all slip, we all fall. We are not perfect, we are not gods. We might be gods in training, working on it, trying to be better than human, which is really, gods are just like, human beings who have finally 'gotten it,' or how about 'gotten over themselves.' They finally got the wisdom. And they woke up one day and said, "Im not going to flower up anymore. Ive done it all my life. Ive spent X amount of years flowering up, but starting today, I shall not do it anymore. Ill be impeccable, from this day forward, and see where it leads me." And perhaps, some of that grace of spirit will shine on through, not be just, living in the shadows. But actually see the light. Maybe, miracles will actually begin to occur. And life, wont really be as empty as the buddhists say. Life will have fullness. It will have meaning. It will have presence. It will not be just a flower up, after another flower up. It will be what it should be. It will be heaven on earth. And not just simply, a futile thing.

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 02:26:30 AM »
Ill walk in there that way, but I will have to do their stupid 'plan.' It doesnt matter michael. Even my atty works for the state in the end.

That is beautifully said, and an excellent self-understanding.

But now is not the time for digging under the bed.

You are the mother, and in the absence of any proof of actual physical harm, or serious psychological harm, those children should not be living anywhere else but with you. Plus, make sure your attorney does not allow any material which was stolen from you, to be used against you. Nor any material that is conjecture or fabricated - he should challenge anything that is twisting the truth.

Walk into that hearing with dignity and confidence. Be calm but firm.

You had an illness and now that is over. Your sister should have been caring for your children in good faith, not trying to steal them from you. You should not have to go through any 'plan'. They have every right to monitor for six months, but for the psychological health of your children, they should be reunited with their mother. There would have to be proof of serious and consistent danger to do otherwise.

I think your sister has been building a case out of her own prejudices, and trying to manipulate the authorities and your own children against you. That is clearly a case of failure of her duty of care. She should have been doing everything in her power to assist in reuniting you and your children harmoniously and with trust, whereas instead she has gone out of her way to resist that process.

Look the judge in the eye.

Keep foremost in your mind that you want to walk out of that room with custody of your kids. Never let that thought slip for a moment!

Jahn

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 05:24:03 AM »
I shall not do it anymore. Ill be impeccable, from this day forward, and see where it leads me." And perhaps, some of that grace of spirit will shine on through, not be just, living in the shadows.

"I knew without any doubt whatsoever that don Juan was right. All that is required is impeccability, energy, and that begins with a single act that has to be deliberate, precise, and sustained. If that act is repeated long enough, one acquires a sense of unbending intent. If that is accomplished the road is clear. One thing would lead to another until the warrior realizes his full potential. (The Fire from within, pp 195-96.)"

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 05:28:25 AM »
"I knew without any doubt whatsoever that don Juan was right. All that is required is impeccability, energy, and that begins with a single act that has to be deliberate, precise, and sustained. If that act is repeated long enough, one acquires a sense of unbending intent. If that is accomplished the road is clear. One thing would lead to another until the warrior realizes his full potential. (The Fire from within, pp 195-96.)"

I know. Its one of the quotes I put up. Thanks J.

Jahn

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 06:21:17 AM »
I know. Its one of the quotes I put up. Thanks J.

Yes you did dear, in another thread though.
Besides it was without reference to any pages ... and as a curiosity ... this quote of mine is from my book about Castaneda. "Carlos Castaneda, An Astrological Portrait" not yet in English  :) but published in Swedish back in 2006.

Online Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2009, 06:41:55 AM »
Yes you did dear, in another thread though.
Besides it was without reference to any pages ... and as a curiosity ... this quote of mine is from my book about Castaneda. "Carlos Castaneda, An Astrological Portrait" not yet in English  :) but published in Swedish back in 2006.

You should get that published in english, Id read it. But I thought however, he lied about his birthday, so if he did, how accurate would it be to do his chart? There is a lot of mystery when and where he was born after all

Jahn

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 05:38:54 AM »
You should get that published in english, Id read it. But I thought however, he lied about his birthday, so if he did, how accurate would it be to do his chart? There is a lot of mystery when and where he was born after all

yes he lied about his birthday and talked about Brazil. But Richard deMille got his official immigrant papers and knew that he was born in Lima 25 Dec 1925. So I made his chart on that.

In his book with Goodman, Carlos validate that birthday.

"Martin. Berätta om dina äventyr i Peru”.
Hur vet du att jag var där?
”När jag var döende återvände jag till mitt fädernesland.”Brasilien?
”Det är ett känt faktum om min födelse. Ett liv har många födslar. Men nu talar jag om landet jag föddes i, jag menar Peru. Jag återvände energimässigt till det land jag föddes i när jag låg för döden i Los Angeles. Där hör jag mitt namn nämnas. Det är i en del av en konversation. Och vem deltar i den konversationen? Du själv. Kommer du ihåg det?”
Martin Goodman, I was Carlos Castaneda – The Afterlife dialogues. 2001 (Sid. 13-14)

Äntligen får vi det bekräftat, Carlos Castaneda föddes i Peru och inte i Brasilien som han hävdat ett flertal gånger. Se med vilken enkel mening han passerar den dimslöjan. ”Ett liv har många födslar (A life has many births).”

I may have the time to translate but Carlos simply says that he was born in Peru"I mean Peru".

"When I was dying I returned to my fatherland"
"Castaneda was born in peru and not in Brazil".

Ke-ke wan

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 02:12:18 PM »
That's a very interesting birthdate, isn't it?

Jahn

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 04:18:45 AM »
That's a very interesting birthdate, isn't it?

perhaps, it is the same as my father three years before (1922). So I know a few things about the Capricorn.

But you thought about Jesus, didn´t you  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk