Author Topic: Perfect storm  (Read 93 times)

erik

Perfect storm
« on: November 24, 2006, 07:51:43 PM »

erik

Re: Perfect storm
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 07:53:04 PM »

« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 07:55:27 PM by gangster »

erik

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 07:53:42 PM »

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 10:56:47 PM »
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

Offline daphne

• Rishi
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 11:16:01 PM »
"The compulsion to possess and hold on to things is not unique. Everyone who wants to follow the warrior's path has to rid himself of this fixation in order not to focus our dreaming body on the weak face of the second attention." - The Eagle's Gift

Offline daphne

• Rishi
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 11:17:21 PM »
Thats a beautiful one Jen! Such softness comes through - storm or no storm!   ;) :-*
"The compulsion to possess and hold on to things is not unique. Everyone who wants to follow the warrior's path has to rid himself of this fixation in order not to focus our dreaming body on the weak face of the second attention." - The Eagle's Gift

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 11:21:53 PM »
Calm before the storm...  ;D

Some of these almost make my heart race, I adore a great raging storm as long as I feel Im in my own saftey comfort zone. lol Although I do admit to testing the edges of that zone to be sure I cant get just one step closer!!

:-* Jen
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

Offline daphne

• Rishi
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 11:27:32 PM »
Calm before the storm...  ;D

heh..   :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk