Author Topic: The foreign installation  (Read 691 times)

Ke-ke wan

Re: The foreign installation
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 10:23:07 PM »
Yes,
there is a foreign installation and it is called humanity. It started in Eden and was the reason we had to leave. Since then humans are prey to their own shortcoming in terms of "pettiness and contradictions" delusion, illusion, misperception and stubborness.

Probably it started before Eden, even.   :-\

Jahn

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2010, 04:28:39 AM »
Thats interesting you mentioned Eden Jamir, A nagual mentioned Eden today, when I asked how long the FI has been around. Then you mention Eden, and it really makes me wonder. I mean, Ive always felt like there was some sort of 'fall' of man, in some way. Just pinpointing 'when' would be difficult. Neanderthal, or was there a great Atlantis at one time, but we perished and went back to the jungle? Really the possibilities are endless. But anyway, he too blamed the FI for the reason we had to leave eden, which makes me ask this, and Im still awaiting his answer too, but is the FI the devil?

No, he is not. The Devil is a symbol for "the bad seducing guy" but the Foreign Installation is a living energy, a huge entity, living and feeding on our "not in the flow shortcomings".
Lucifer is a part of the decline of human beings but he is not the Parasite per se.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 04:37:00 AM by Jamir »

Jahn

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2010, 04:36:21 AM »
Probably it started before Eden, even.   :-\

No it didn't start before Eden. That is not only my Raven statement, that is statements from others, as Don Miguel and Kris.

The decline started when the Soul incarnation of experiencing individuality became little ego instead of whole individual.

But please remember the Sleeping Buddha. This experience of the Parasite and little ego are not in vain. To be pragmatic it gives our Soul a way to grow. It get the Hunter a prey etc.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 08:57:03 AM »
The FI has raised it head again today around me. It does so every day.

I can say, that no matter what I say, no matter what people know intellectually about this 'thing', its hold on the minds and emotions of humanity is unshakable.

I know of no one, aside from myself, who has succeeded in escaping the grip of the FI. There may be people in here, or elsewhere that I know, who have escaped, but I don't for sure about it.

That will give you some idea of what we are up against. Its tentacles permeate every aspect of our lives. But worse than that, despite we may even know intellectually about this trap, in fact, we love the FI like nothing else. We love it more than anything else in our world or life. We cling to it and defend it to our death.

The FI is who we are - it is our identity.

I won't even speak of it's manifestation, because everyone will get upset and defend those traits as essentially human and personal. I give up. All I can do is enjoy the world as I pass through.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2010, 09:07:51 AM »

I won't even speak of it's manifestation, because everyone will get upset and defend those traits as essentially human and personal. I give up. All I can do is enjoy the world as I pass through.

No, please, go on. Ive really been probing this one as of late, trying to do some astral work to 'see' for myself. I know in the end that's all I can do, but I would like your take on it.

I agree it does seem to be rooted in the identity.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2010, 09:25:48 PM »
Ive really been probing this one as of late, trying to do some astral work to 'see' for myself. I know in the end that's all I can do

It won't work. No amount of probing will free you from what has been so long installed. It is too clever for that.

When it's shipping out the goods, there is no way you can stop it because you are completely consumed at that point.

Where you have to tackle it is where it has set up its constructs. But recognising those isn't going to help, because they are far too clever.

The only way to deal with it is to counter with repetitive and specific practice. Yes there are some that are very clever practices, but on the whole, it is the combined force of years of practice, until your emotional and mental being become too distasteful for any foreign investment.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2010, 12:17:02 AM »
It won't work. No amount of probing will free you from what has been so long installed. It is too clever for that.

When it's shipping out the goods, there is no way you can stop it because you are completely consumed at that point.

Where you have to tackle it is where it has set up its constructs. But recognising those isn't going to help, because they are far too clever.

The only way to deal with it is to counter with repetitive and specific practice. Yes there are some that are very clever practices, but on the whole, it is the combined force of years of practice, until your emotional and mental being become too distasteful for any foreign investment.

In what way can you become 'distasteful?' I know having a quiet mind helps and working on the ID, but what other ways?

Also, is is the jungian shadow similar to the FI, or at least the 'flyer?'
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2010, 12:28:58 AM »

What's the point of lining up endless spooks from every culture and time, and hoping they are all the same? Where does that get us?

What way...? Start by acknowledging that boredom is a withdrawal symptom - the best approach is always cold turkey.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2010, 01:12:59 AM »
What's the point of lining up endless spooks from every culture and time, and hoping they are all the same? Where does that get us?

What way...? Start by acknowledging that boredom is a withdrawal symptom - the best approach is always cold turkey.

You know I think I am becoming distasteful because Ive been experiencing a lot of boredom. I think the FI doesn't like people dealing with solitude. Ive been finding solitude nearly unbearable, so Im relieved when theres OT at work to do, I wake up and go in right away, so I can work and make some money during my 'spare time.'

Offline Quantum Shaman

• Pir
  • Destruction of faith is the beginning of evolution
    • Quantum Shaman
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2010, 01:29:21 AM »
In what way can you become 'distasteful?' I know having a quiet mind helps and working on the ID, but what other ways?

Since there's been a discussion going on over at The Sorcerer's World about the FI, thought I might toss in a couple of thoughts.  Lots of folks seem to think the FI is some "alien" construct, but it really isn't. It's us - the programs and belief systems with which we've been uploaded as a SPECIES for so long that they have become part of our "identity".  Here's a silly example.  As a child, my grandmother always said, "Della's favorite color is blue."  In reality, blue was HER favorite color, but I accepted for years as a child that my favorite color was blue.  Only when I shook off the FI and started thinking for myself did I realize that green is actually my favorite color.  *shrugs*  No big deal?  Or is it?  Just that one silly example caused me to start digging into other things I believed about myself, only to discover that 99% of what I "believed" had nothing to do with "Della" and everything to do with the consensus at large - i.e., I was a result of the programs & beliefs which had been put onto me by the consensus.  The humans NEED their agreements, and so whenever I hear someone say something like, "You ARE a registered voter, right?"  Or "You DO believe in God, of course..." what I am really hearing is the voice of the foreign installation, speaking in tongues,, but always yammering, yammering, yammnering.

Now, we could stand around whining that we are victims of the consensus, but the only way to rid oneself of the FI (that is, the only way I've discovered) is through a state of perpetual self-awareness and self-questioning.  When I feel myself getting "worked up" over something, for example, I stop and ask why.  Where are these feelings coming from?   Most times, they are extensions of the consensus - i.e., I've been told/programmed to believe this or that "matters", but in the big picture, it's all just folly.  And this extends to the big picture as well as all those little pictures.  Religion, politics, all of it.

When a warrior truly *sees* that and begins to LIVE in that position of the assemblage point - where we truly see/recognize the presence and the PURPOSE of the FI - it becomes much more difficult for the FI to maintain its grip on us, and eventually it lets go (briefly at first, always to return) because when it cannot control you, it really has no use for you, and in fact, it may even go so far as to set you up as its "enemy", in which case that's a whole OTHER can o' worms.

Not long ago I did a workshop at my house which focused on recognizing the FI and some techniques for diminishing its effects in our lives.  Unfortunately, what most of the participants discovered (and this is always going to be the case) is that they didn't really *want* to be free of it, because basically the FI is the teat of happy complacency or grandiose self-importance into which the majority of folks enjoy being attached.  *shrugs*  And Michael is right - they will defend to the death their right to go right on being dependent, attached, etc., while at the same time trying to say they are free of it altogether.  That's how it works.  And the only way to get around it is by constant vigilence.  It won't make you popular.  It won't make you happy, even.  But when a warrior is ruthless, it will eventually make her free.

And, of course, when one is free is precisely when the FI will stage its next attack, trying to either gather up the "fallen," or discredit/destroy those who have seen it for what it is.  This is part of the "war" a warrior fights.  And from what I've observed so far, it is never-ending.

Just my 2 cents worth.
"You have to be immortal before you will know how to become immortal."
Quantum Shaman  | Quantum Shaman on Facebook

Jahn

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2010, 04:18:54 AM »

Right.
There is where the "Point of No Mercy" or the point of no pity as CC called it fits in. One can shake loose the grip of the FI, it recognize such vibration and do not want to deal with those that have passed beyond that point.

Jahn

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2010, 04:26:35 AM »
 But when a warrior is ruthless, it will eventually make her free.

That is the only cure I am afraid, yes.

The humanity and its little ego installation operates at a rather low frequency in universal terms and any higher frequency is not "tasteful" to thrive on for the Parasite and cannot feed it. Therefore higher vibrations become sour for the Parasite and therefore it is a chance to stay undisturbed from its influence.

Ke-ke wan

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2010, 04:31:54 AM »
higher frequency is not "tasteful" to thrive on for the Parasite and cannot feed it. Therefore higher vibrations become sour for the Parasite and therefore it is a chance to stay undisturbed from its influence.

I was going to ask about this.  Thanks Jamir!  :-*

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2010, 04:41:10 AM »
That is the only cure I am afraid, yes.

The humanity and its little ego installation operates at a rather low frequency in universal terms and any higher frequency is not "tasteful" to thrive on for the Parasite and cannot feed it. Therefore higher vibrations become sour for the Parasite and therefore it is a chance to stay undisturbed from its influence.

yes ive noticed overtime, working on getting to a higher vibration, that I feel I am less 'controled' or at the mercy of desires. I watch null tv, I can go for months without it. I am steering away from movies which have a lot of violence and action. Im swearing less. Just undoing various things, trying to clear myself totally out of lower astral gunk. Im finding the more I do this, the freer I become and the more 'me' I am. I am still connected with all, but I am not a sheeple, doing what everyone else is doing.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2010, 08:24:19 AM »
The humans NEED their agreements

So here lies a man
who sought to be free
His motto in life
was "I don't agree!"

[my epitaph - let Julie know if I demise]