Author Topic: The foreign installation  (Read 687 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: The foreign installation
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2010, 12:04:45 PM »
So here lies a man
who sought to be free
His motto in life
was "I don't agree!"

[my epitaph - let Julie know if I demise]

I like that!
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2010, 04:46:52 PM »
I know of no one, aside from myself, who has succeeded in escaping the grip of the FI. There may be people in here, or elsewhere that I know, who have escaped, but I don't for sure about it.

There is a very revealing reason for this. It is almost impossible to know if a person has released themselves from the FI unless you actually live with them. You can't easily tell from a distance or a casual acquaintance.

To the trained eye you can see the embedded constructs in place, so you can make a good guess when it is obvious the FI is alive and well. But as with romance, people are able to put on a good show when connecting to others via the internet or for short periods.

It is amazing how all is revealed once you spend substantial time with another. That is the real test.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2010, 01:14:41 AM »
There is a very revealing reason for this. It is almost impossible to know if a person has released themselves from the FI unless you actually live with them. You can't easily tell from a distance or a casual acquaintance.

To the trained eye you can see the embedded constructs in place, so you can make a good guess when it is obvious the FI is alive and well. But as with romance, people are able to put on a good show when connecting to others via the internet or for short periods.

It is amazing how all is revealed once you spend substantial time with another. That is the real test.

That makes sense.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Jahn

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2010, 04:35:02 AM »
"higher frequency is not "tasteful" to thrive on for the Parasite and cannot feed it. Therefore higher vibrations become sour for the Parasite and therefore it is a chance to stay undisturbed from its influence."

I was going to ask about this.  Thanks Jamir!  :-*

One more thing about this higher frequency that repels the foreign installation grip - Love.
The FI is not aligned to unconditional love, that is not a frequency of its own, unconditional love belongs to the "holy being" the whole man and the Shaman. So when we stop to judge people (and blame the FI instead  ;D, if we want to put a blame ) then we can rise to the area of love.'

Heyaa Dreamers!
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2010, 04:53:51 AM »
"higher frequency is not "tasteful" to thrive on for the Parasite and cannot feed it. Therefore higher vibrations become sour for the Parasite and therefore it is a chance to stay undisturbed from its influence."

One more thing about this higher frequency that repels the foreign installation grip - Love.
The FI is not aligned to unconditional love, that is not a frequency of its own, unconditional love belongs to the "holy being" the whole man and the Shaman. So when we stop to judge people (and blame the FI instead  ;D, if we want to put a blame ) then we can rise to the area of love.'

Heyaa Dreamers!

Thats good news :)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2013, 11:08:08 AM »
Just bumping if anyone interested but we have a good thread on he FI and michael has given some great input and so has nemo, who visits more regularly now.

http://restlesssoma.com.au/restlesssoma/index.php?topic=3103.0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk