Author Topic: Assemblage point  (Read 329 times)

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
Assemblage point
« on: April 15, 2014, 08:27:01 PM »
"Everything you think and everything you feel depends on the position of the Assemblage Point." -- Don Juan

Our view to the world, what we think is right and wrong, what the spiritual part is about, what we consider inappropriate and so on.

I never think that my current state of understanding is final, I want it to change, because I know it can't be complete.
So for an example, if I react to something or feel emotional about something, I don't take it overly seriously, because I know that in a different position of the assemblage point everything would appear completely different and things that I consider important now, would make no difference in another position.

If we get stuck in one position then we can't accept anything that is different from out own position.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
Re: Assemblage point
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 09:26:59 PM »
So, the question remaining, is how to shift that position?

But I will add a few pointers. You can shift it, and you can choose a direction to shift it towards. Or you can ask the infinite to shift it for you. Not everyone is willing to ask that. But if you are willing, be very careful.

For those who prove themselves worthy of the force which guides our fate, to answer such a call, all beings stand back and watch in awe.

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 09:30:28 PM »
Yes, if there seems to be no other way, or certain kowledge about what to do, then intend, pray, wish, what ever - from the botton of your heart and be prepared that what comes may not be what is expected :) Clinging to old ways certainly doesn't bring change. And lets say, if our wish is heard and action follows, there is still a chance that we go back and prefer our old ways.

But first thing I suppose is to realise the need for it.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 09:38:37 PM by Taimyr »

Jahn

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 04:08:24 AM »
Of what I know (the master of Shifting the Assemblage Point, AP) is that it is 4 known ways to move it.

1) Be involved in a serious accident, or get very ill with a high fever and a prolonged rehabilitation

2) Take psychoactive drugs, as hasch (weed), LSD, Mescalito or Psilocybin, I cannot recommend other substances even if there are, as Opium for instance (Alice in Wonderland).

3) Get nuts and after that get admitted to a in-patient Psychiatrial Ward, some day they will release you.

4) Take the stand  of an Unbending intent - and wait 20 years  - then you will have the same result as the rather quick three roads above.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 04:11:48 AM by Jahn »

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 04:25:52 AM »
One possibility could be to let go of all kinds of expectations, opinions, knowledge, ideas of the path, God - everything actually. To become like a zero, blank. Of course this is not that simple either, because this letting go would have to reach the unconscious, it's not enough that we just think about it.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 07:32:57 AM »
Nice list.

Of what I know (the master of Shifting the Assemblage Point, AP) is that it is 4 known ways to move it.

1) Be involved in a serious accident, or get very ill with a high fever and a prolonged rehabilitation

2) Take psychoactive drugs, as hasch (weed), LSD, Mescalito or Psilocybin, I cannot recommend other substances even if there are, as Opium for instance (Alice in Wonderland).

3) Get nuts and after that get admitted to a in-patient Psychiatrial Ward, some day they will release you.

4) Take the stand  of an Unbending intent - and wait 20 years  - then you will have the same result as the rather quick three roads above.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 07:34:14 AM »
this letting go would have to reach the unconscious, it's not enough that we just think about it.

This is the whole issue - how to penetrate through the layers of consciousness.

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 02:39:39 PM »
Must have a strong intent and be ready to wait a lifetime and never give up.

And meanwhile it is still possible to investigate self, with brutal honesty :) a little helpful tought in this for me has been that I can't hide anything from the universe, it already knows everything. The universe is always aware of every little bit in itself. I may fool fellow humans but deep inside I know what is the truth and there is always a witness who sees everything.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 04:27:02 AM »
letting go of opinions...expectations etc, does not shift the assemblage point. and the only way you go blank is becoming a vegetable. that hardly constitutes a positive shift. i am actually on jahns list of shifting the assemblage point. maybe find a topic you have direct experience with vs something you just read cause you look like a complete idiot talking about something you know nothing about but have no experience with. nada.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 04:45:02 AM »
Well... Jahn's list was axiomatic for me, so that is the reason I didn't reply anything about it...

Btw, I don't see anyone here but you and Juhani thinking that I am a complete idiot  ::) Only thing I can suggest is that you find out on your own why you are so annoyed about me. And a little reminder - your annoyance is derived from the position of your assemblage point, it is not something outside of you ;)

letting go of opinions...expectations etc, does not shift the assemblage point. and the only way you go blank is becoming a vegetable. that hardly constitutes a positive shift. i am actually on jahns list of shifting the assemblage point. maybe find a topic you have direct experience with vs something you just read cause you look like a complete idiot talking about something you know nothing about but have no experience with. nada.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2014, 04:51:13 AM »
PS - Jahn's list and letting go are closely related and as far as I'm concerned, so far in this thread Michael and Jahn and I are talking about the same thing.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 05:07:48 AM by Taimyr »

Jahn

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2014, 05:22:37 AM »
Must have a strong intent and be ready to wait a lifetime and never give up.

And meanwhile it is still possible to investigate self, with brutal honesty :) a little helpful tought in this for me has been that I can't hide anything from the universe, it already knows everything. The universe is always aware of every little bit in itself. I may fool fellow humans but deep inside I know what is the truth and there is always a witness who sees everything.

"I can't hide anything from the universe"

No you can't, that is correct. A majority of mankind do think they they can hide something about their doings, and they get from one venue to another, and think that they are Clean in every next one, but Everything they have done is in their heaven register (our own witness).

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2014, 05:29:35 AM »
you lack thepower to annoy me. as stated, you look like a complete idiot trying to come off as an expert with something you have no direct experience with.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2014, 05:41:38 AM »
It is the same as if you posted on the topic of enlightenment, like an expert, talking about all it entails, when you're not enlightened in the first place. Just a nonsense thread from an idiot posting and the only benefit came when michael and jahn posted, because they do have 'direct experience' where you clearly do not.

Jahn

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2014, 05:42:18 AM »
Well... Jahn's list was axiomatic for me, so that is the reason I didn't reply anything about it...

Now there is two more ways to shift the AP that are more of a temporary nature

One way is to travel, like you did to Australia. However, travels and trips to foreign countries seem to have a time limited effect and do in general not count to be a significant shift, unless extra ordinary experiences comes along as fever and severe sickness.

The second way to shift the AP, is also temporarily, but can be highly significant
like when Don Juan passed through Castaneda into the 2:nd attention with a slight hit between the shoulders. This manouevry require utmost competence from the one who make the stroke.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk