Author Topic: Good Energy  (Read 17 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Good Energy
« on: September 04, 2024, 02:04:26 PM »
Highly recommend this book! I am reading several at the moment. But this arrived yesterday and I dived in. The author is a Doctor who gave up her prior practice of treating symptoms basically, looking into cures with more practical lifestyle changes for folks. She extensively discusses metabolic health. I found her speaking on YouTube and liked she didn't just discuss say, food, and exercise. But also how folks nowadays are impacting their health by not being outdoors, in sunlight. Or even being affected by blue light on electronics, or not getting enough sleep. Or even how watching the news and all the negativity, how it can impact physical and mental health. In her book, she covers many things like this, and it's highly recommended. Very practical and intelligently written, check it out:

"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk