Author Topic: Impeccability  (Read 596 times)

erismoksha

Re: Impeccability
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2007, 11:23:44 AM »
That's what I'm doing:  Puting my feelings into a term and judging myself??  (I'm sure there's a better explanation, but I'm tired.)

Possibly. Esp the dictionary says impeccability is to be without sin. That's pretty tough to do, at all times.

Its good to see how difficult it can be to be impeccable at all times, guess we have to ask ourselves why it can be for ourselves, or anyone for that matter.

Offline daphne

• Rishi
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2007, 02:16:15 PM »
Possibly. Esp the dictionary says impeccability is to be without sin. That's pretty tough to do, at all times.

Its good to see how difficult it can be to be impeccable at all times, guess we have to ask ourselves why it can be for ourselves, or anyone for that matter.

Well.. we are generally brought up immersed in programs around "sin". The path for myself has been to unravel those programs. Some may be considered 'good' programs, while others 'bad' programs - nevertheless they are all 'programs'. Those programs have an energetic components, and hence implications for the cohesion of the Self.

It is not difficult to be impeccable. The difficulty is that it often clashes with the programs - those we are either unaware off, or have decided are not "programs". "Sin" covers a multitude of beliefs. Hence the stalking of our programs, conditioning and beliefs.
"The compulsion to possess and hold on to things is not unique. Everyone who wants to follow the warrior's path has to rid himself of this fixation in order not to focus our dreaming body on the weak face of the second attention." - The Eagle's Gift

Offline Zamurito

• Pir
    • Impeccability
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2007, 01:58:04 AM »

Quote from: Narezza
link=topic=2276.msg17927#msg17927 date=1191513524

I'm assuming this was in the Army...tell us about your
Dream.  No wonder you can't get to sleep at night,
Zammy. :(
Love you too,
A

...and you thought I forgot about this.  ;)  Oh no, it's been mulled over quite a bit.

Last night visiting with Vegas helped.  I suppose sometimes it helps to talk with someone who's been in similar situations.

The Dream that has been re-occurring has been one of violence.  We had cleared an area, yet this man appeared out of nowhere behind me.  I heard him, and training took over.  I reacted, turned, and shot him at close range.

It's that look on his face, the look in his eyes, that draws my attention.

I can't figure it out.

I dunno....

Can violence ever enlighten? And if so, when, if ever, is it the correct tool to use?

With every horror one experiences serves some positive end I feel. At least one must search for some new strength or tool or purpose for any suffering and horror they endure.

I have spit the brain tissue of the guy in front of me out of my mouth when he took a round to the head. By the time I was 25, I had seen many people die, some quick and easy, some screaming in pain, for God or their mothers. It made little difference really.

This put me in touch with my absolute mortality very quickly and profoundly. Yet, I feel the question everyone who experiences when such an event occurs (after the period of elation of having survived) is "why him and not me"?

Even a fatal car crash can raise this question in one's mind and spirit, or having a friend with a terminal disease.

The bottom line is we are all quite mortal; we may all grow old and die. Our youth is quite fleeting.  It has been said, "It is a shame that youth is wasted on the young."

I did not waste my youth, I paid a heavy price for some of the things I did, and some of the decisions I made.

But we are all the product of our past in a sense. It is how we deal and process it that counts.

For example at 25, feeling the rest of your life is just going to be aftermath as I once did, is not a healthy mental state and drives one from the path of enlightenment. However, accepting one's personal mortality brings one much closer to that path.

z
"Discipline is, indeed, the supreme joy of feeling reverent awe; of watching, with your mouth open, whatever is behind those secret doors."

Offline Angela

• Acharya
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2007, 02:06:18 PM »
It's that look on his face, the look in his eyes, that draws my attention.

Don't know why, but this is what came to me after reading your dreaming account...

What if death was a "privilege"...and not a "sentence"?

What if we all just couldn't wait to die?  Something to look forward to...something to truly embrace. :)

Just something I've been tossing around, and noticing if I think in these terms what a fresh outlook I have about this path.

What if the look in your assailant's eyes was one of relief?  His fear dissolved.

A
"If you stop seeing the world in terms of what you like and dislike, and saw things for what they truly are, in themselves, you would have a great deal more peace in your life..."

Offline tommy2

• Pir
  • An opportunity to achieve a great end.
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2007, 02:10:06 PM »
tell me more on this, ok?  tom
t2f

Offline Angela

• Acharya
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2007, 02:31:31 PM »
tell me more on this, ok?  tom

It's as if Death is just a transformation into Life...can't put to words right now...will need to feel it out some more.

:) Ang
"If you stop seeing the world in terms of what you like and dislike, and saw things for what they truly are, in themselves, you would have a great deal more peace in your life..."

Offline Angela

• Acharya
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2007, 04:16:24 AM »
It's as if Death is just a transformation into Life...can't put to words right now...will need to feel it out some more.

Ok...been thinking about this more...this is what is forming...

Death is the Totality of ones Self. Death has not only become my "advisor", but also my "friend"...we laugh together, we cry together, we know that one day, possibly Today, we will be united forever.  Do you think dJ was being too formal..death is not only your advisor, but your Other/Self/Spirit/Eagle ...whatever you want to call it.  Do we fear true union with Self, due to the ultimate devestation to our human form?

Everything we do, every decision we make revolves around Fear...Fear of dying.  What should I eat, do I exercise, wear my seat belt, did I take my vitamins today, will I get fired from my job, then what will i eat, how will i afford, did I say the "right" thing, did I "do" the "right" thing, "I'll just DIE, if I didn't" ;)...are we so in love with this mass of meat in which we reside, that we can't let it go?

I can release most of these fears, and chalk them up to the folly of inconsequential programs imbedded into my consciousness, but there is still that fear of the unknown and what that moment of Death will bring...a unification of Self into new Life?  A final release of Fear?

Is it possible to be completely satisfied, ready to die?  Or, have we created yet another program searching for immortality to feed our hungry egos?

Just some thoughts... :)
A

Jahn

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2007, 04:26:54 AM »

Is it possible to be completely satisfied, ready to die?  Or, have we created yet another program searching for immortality to feed our hungry egos?

Just some thoughts... :)
A

Death is the ultimate transformation.

Warriors come to a crossroad when pain and fear no longer rules their life. Little ego long gone. The white warriors find love and start to live from love, which is to be completely in the flow of God. God is pure love.

We normal souls on the other hand - start to live by will.  ;D

Living by will and not fear is not so well described in the books. And there is a good reason for that. Living by will is equal to live by Intent and Intent is another eternal source that warriors can align to. It is also God but in the form of Nagual.

~.~

Offline Angela

• Acharya
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2007, 04:58:56 AM »
Death is the ultimate transformation.

Warriors come to a crossroad when pain and fear no longer rules their life. Little ego long gone.
I understand this part.

The white warriors find love and start to live from love, which is to be completely in the flow of God. God is pure love.
I could guess what this means, and probably be close, but would you please define "white warriors"?

We normal souls on the other hand - start to live by will.  ;D

Living by will and not fear is not so well described in the books. And there is a good reason for that. Living by will is equal to live by Intent and Intent is another eternal source that warriors can align to. It is also God but in the form of Nagual.
Which books?

Thanks Jahn...:) A

Jahn

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2007, 01:35:41 AM »

I could guess what this means, and probably be close, but would you please define "white warriors"?

This is a energy sensation to be felt. Not a concept of white and black. The white ones are in alignment to what we would call God, or the essence of Love. A kind of Bhakti tradition.

Which books?

The books that I've read  ;D

To be serious, most books that I have read is about techniques and concepts to encourage transformation, CC, T Mares, Don Miguel. Little is said about life and exercises after the Transformation.

Offline Angela

• Acharya
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2007, 02:56:18 AM »
This is a energy sensation to be felt. Not a concept of white and black. The white ones are in alignment to what we would call God, or the essence of Love. A kind of Bhakti tradition.

The term "God" is throwing me off.  Pure Energy?

The books that I've read  ;D

To be serious, most books that I have read is about techniques and concepts to encourage transformation, CC, T Mares, Don Miguel. Little is said about life and exercises after the Transformation.

I'll preface this with the statement that I don't feel I'm a great dreamer.  I have more Lucid "visions" than "full feature" dreams.  Anyway, in Dreaming two nights ago, I met a man who told me how he didn't read CC, and that true knowledge wasn't found in any books.  Your statement reminded me of that.  How books are only tools, like appetizers to set your hunger for knowledge in motion. 

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2007, 08:43:24 AM »
Your statement reminded me of that.  How books are only tools, like appetizers to set your hunger for knowledge in motion. 

;) :-*
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

Offline Angela

• Acharya
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2007, 08:49:51 AM »

;) :-*

:-* ...I've been meaning to tell you how much I Love your Pic! :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk