Author Topic: Bleeding Alone  (Read 478 times)

erik

Re: Bleeding Alone
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 05:46:53 PM »
Oh definitely. Because they've associated with their own "actor" and are attached to their own role, this is why.

Yes, and it'd take heavy beating from karma to awaken them. Maybe in some next lifetime then.

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
  • Let us dance of freedom~
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 09:04:20 PM »
Yes, mine start in the gut too, then I am led forward at the chest. By then, it always seems that the eyes knew all along -- and the crown too, of course.
Personally, I think it's all spirit and spirit's design, and who can explain that? heheh

But then, in a flash, one can be on the shores of Sri Lanka and see the waves coming!

Maybe that's the primal self, Jen.

May our connection one day place us at the Sri Lanka together for sunset!

;) :) :-*
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 09:07:14 PM »

Raven, what is it you call primal consciousness? I might be making wrong associations here...

Take away all social trained reason.. back to the animal/primal/pure insticts we are.
Without constant complete silence meditation - samadi - we lose ourselves in the game.  MM

nichi

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2006, 02:12:47 AM »
May our connection one day place us at the Sri Lanka together for sunset!
 ;) :) :-*

While we're there ... let's go meet those wise elephants who climbed to higher ground before the tsunami! They have seen a lot, and I think they know something...

*hugz*
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 02:48:13 AM by Nichi »

Offline Jennifer-

• Rishi
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2006, 02:56:18 AM »
 ;) Sounds like a plan..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk