Author Topic: WE'RE STUFFED!!!  (Read 30393 times)

erik

Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 03:38:11 AM »
It is settled then, we've lost, we're dead, doomed and monumentally stuffed. What is left, is a limited opportunity to take the maximum advantage of the remaining few years. There is little to be sad about, rather there are dry facts of life.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 03:53:49 AM by nichi »

Offline Muffin

• Pir
  • Keep the beast in my nature under ceaseless attack
    • Sensorium Dei
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 03:45:13 AM »
It is settled then, we've lost, we're dead, doomed and monumentally stuffed. What is left, is a limited opportunity to take the maximum advantage of the remaining few years. There is little to be sad about, rather there are dry facts of life.

Exactly, and in a a million years no one will ever know we existed. So what's all that big deal. You're not sad to see a dead fly, why would you be sad seeing a dead species? What's the difference.
We killed off a couple of species and the life went on without problems. Our show is over, but the show goes on.
"The result of the manifestation is in exact proportion to the force of striving received from the shock." -Gurdjieff, Belzebub's Tales to his grandson

www.sensoriumdei.org

erik

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006, 03:50:18 AM »
1) Exactly, and in a a million years no one will ever know we existed.

We killed off a couple of species and the life went on without problems. Our show is over, but the show goes on.

1) Not quite, for the Universe will know that we (that is, the ones who strive on the path) tried!

2) We kill one species every 20 minutes. I've been here tonight for 2 hours. 6 species have vanished while I have been exerting my immense wisdom here!  ;D

For us to blabber here, coal must be shoveled into power stations, or Uranium atoms broken up or huge dams must be built on rivers. All plastic comes from oil or natural gas. A lot of coloured metals and silicone must be excavated for electronics industry and so on.

Nothing comes for free. Nothing. To make it worth for Earth, we (i.e. our egos and all falseness in us) must be sacrificed as Earth sacrifices itself to give us a fighting chance to do our lot.

3) Yes, Rudi, the show will go on (probably). Somewhere, some day, somehow.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 03:58:17 AM by gangster »

Offline Muffin

• Pir
    • Sensorium Dei
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2006, 03:54:41 AM »
It's not like we're destroying the universe.
Not yet, hehe.

Our stupidity has to reach a certain critical mass, where we become like a huge gigantic black hole that will suck in all the universe. That one I would like to see. >:D
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 03:56:38 AM by Rudolf »
"The result of the manifestation is in exact proportion to the force of striving received from the shock." -Gurdjieff, Belzebub's Tales to his grandson

www.sensoriumdei.org

nichi

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2006, 03:56:11 AM »

Yes -- grieving isn't in the equation for me now.
I'm looking at what m said, though:

Michael: What you are looking for is the unique chance to act, opened like a door with your name on it. Do not assume what it will be - it could be working in a fish shop, or handing out pamphlets for a cause. Just be ready, and know that you carry a special piece of knowledge, that is to be disseminated in ways yet to be seen, different for all.

Don't go to sleep! Armies are marching.

nichi

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2006, 03:58:15 AM »
Not yet, hehe.

Wellll, we don't really know that either!
Could be all these ufo's folks report seeing have to do with precisely that!

erik

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2006, 03:59:52 AM »
Not yet, hehe.

Our stupidity has to reach a certain critical mass, where we become like a huge gigantic black hole that will suck in all the universe. That one I would like to see. >:D

I guess it was Miguel Ruiz who compared presently rampaging human mind to cancer that is overtaking an organism consisting of planets and other living beings in our Solar system.

nichi

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2006, 04:12:43 AM »
(Or maybe extraterrestrials are rushing over to get some nice photographs: "Honey, here's the earth, before it blew up! Remember what a nice time we had there? Wonderful oceans! I'll miss the whales!")

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2006, 08:43:00 AM »

By the way, M, the story goes that many many bucks have been shelled out per repair of New Orleans, though a lot of those funds may have been shuttled to the wrong people.

Well that's interesting to hear Niche, as the article I read from my favourite Friday night reporter, Julian Borger, says of the $10bn promised by the federal govt, "not one dollar has arrived on the streets of New Orleans".

Anyway, as I say, the universe is impermanent, that's the game we are in. But we can find our own little island of permanence once we align with goals outside the universe, and we do that in how we act in goals inside the universe. The method of the activist is the critical part. How to transform a simple action, just like those of all the phantoms, into the very gold of reality? That's is our task to learn... for which we need a task to act, and knowledge, which has been absorbed from books and words into bones and flesh.

Offline Muffin

• Pir
    • Sensorium Dei
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2006, 09:47:38 AM »
djeez, that will be a real task for me. I'm not an activist by any means, I'm too lazy to care about more then myself.  :-\

www.sensoriumdei.org

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2006, 10:00:21 AM »
you're and activist for Firefox.

Offline Muffin

• Pir
    • Sensorium Dei
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2006, 10:11:11 AM »
No I'm not! Yes, I am. I'm not. Yes I am!
Oh well, it's just a game I play.

Didn't you know that Firefox is the favourite browsers of the aliens?!?

Anyway, if this helps the world to be a better place -and I'm sure it does  :D - then I'm glad to be an activist for Firefox.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 10:13:45 AM by Rudolf »

www.sensoriumdei.org

Offline Muffin

• Pir
    • Sensorium Dei
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2006, 10:18:03 AM »
Anyway, funny that this came up now, because it's the first time ever I actually tried advertising Firefox. Not counting the times when I say to people to use Firefox because it's better and it's safer. I never did the banner thing and everything. Last days I even thought to buy some shirts and hats and wear it. First to show that I'm a proud user, second to make the people curious, to ask questions. To make them aware that they have options.

www.sensoriumdei.org

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2006, 01:39:24 PM »
yep you really are an activist.
now all you need is the right cause.

niamhspark

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2006, 02:59:56 PM »