Author Topic: Various Disguises and Scams  (Read 307 times)

Jahn

Re: Various Disguises and Scams
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2009, 05:21:04 AM »
Couldnt we also say God is the infinite?

As I said before God is in Toltec lore referred to as the Lord, but also as the Dreamer. The Dreamer that dreams many life times . This in contrast to The Spirit, that does not dream any life at all, but is there all the time. It is no idea to making this too difficult, we only need to recognize our Divine origin and that we can establish a relation to Spirit right here and now, a relation that has a straight communication from start.

But much of New Age, either direct their attention to God, the Lord, and the ultimate divine in our tonal or they put all attention to The Spirit. While Wicca goes another step down to gods and local and astral spirits.

This is of course only my personal beliefs.

Jahn

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2009, 05:25:44 AM »
I should clarify on that. I said God I feel is beyond ideas but that there is an "Idea of God" on mind at all times. I know however, I, little me, is a faulty creature. So God is still the chili sauce on my tonal table, and Im bound to not be able to get thru to the whole of the matter. Its at least, not possible for little me to penetrate that deal. Now, is it beyond God? I highly doubt it. I figure, if Im meant to 'solve' that great mystery, then I will. In the meantime, I wade through the spiritual path like any other, not claiming to know it all cause I cannot. There is simply too much involved in Nagual land, and to explore, to be able to figure it all out.

Tho sure, I still keep trying anyway.

There is a few guidelines about our path that is good to know.

First - we never get a problem given that we cannot solve.
Second - We are all divine beings that can claim our full potential in this lifetime.
Third - We are not here to "understand" we are here to experience the beauty of the Creation and to manifest more of it.

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
Re: Spirits and/or God?
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2009, 05:37:56 AM »
I can relate to that.   :D

I find it hard to express to others what "S(s)pirit(s) and/or God means to me - so most often, I don't. To myself, it's not a problem as it's kind of 'sensory' like the difference between different textures or colours, or sounds. Probably is like that for most of us anyway..

"Sensory" is a very fitting word!
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2009, 05:54:47 AM »
There is a few guidelines about our path that is good to know.

First - we never get a problem given that we cannot solve.
Second - We are all divine beings that can claim our full potential in this lifetime.
Third - We are not here to "understand" we are here to experience the beauty of the Creation and to manifest more of it.

Yeah but we're also here to experience the other side of beauty too, the yuckier side of things. The destructive side. Order and chaos both.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2009, 06:16:37 AM »
As I said before God is in Toltec lore referred to as the Lord, but also as the Dreamer. The Dreamer that dreams many life times . This in contrast to The Spirit, that does not dream any life at all, but is there all the time. It is no idea to making this too difficult, we only need to recognize our Divine origin and that we can establish a relation to Spirit right here and now, a relation that has a straight communication from start.

But much of New Age, either direct their attention to God, the Lord, and the ultimate divine in our tonal or they put all attention to The Spirit. While Wicca goes another step down to gods and local and astral spirits.

This is of course only my personal beliefs.

What do you think is the simplest way to recognizing our divine origin?
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2009, 06:39:33 AM »

Well, I can't claim a connection to either "New Age" or "Wicca". What molded me most were a few years of experiences in the woods by a creek, alone and isolated, and if any zeitgeist had a hand in the thing, I was the last to know. 

That's interesting, Jahn, about Spirit not being a Dreamer ... am contemplating.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

Jahn

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2009, 02:37:13 AM »
What do you think is the simplest way to recognizing our divine origin?

Such things is personal, it has to do with our personality.

Some general statements would be:
We shall not be afraid of or look down on things that bring us hardship. A warrior use everything in his/hers Tonal to propel him/her forward to growth and alignment. One piece of the puzzle per day.

It is also easier to swim in the same direction that the river flows. Our personal river flow in a direction that was setup by our Higher Self before we was born.

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2009, 07:54:58 AM »
I don't mind the spirits of dead people, and I don't mind the spirits of the land. But it is just as hard to find a spirit that can guide you to anything really significant, as it is to find a living person that can do the same.

Agree! That one has departed does not bestow wisdom.

~Hsin Hsin Ming

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2009, 08:44:51 AM »
Such things is personal, it has to do with our personality.

Some general statements would be:
We shall not be afraid of or look down on things that bring us hardship. A warrior use everything in his/hers Tonal to propel him/her forward to growth and alignment. One piece of the puzzle per day.

Thats a good one. Its difficult for me cause Im not always a puzzle piece person, im an "I want it now!" person but I have to make that part of me relax. Still tho, a warrior doesnt feel they have time to lose, and I dont feel I have time to waste on the path. So because of this, it can be difficult for me to have patience, esp when i know that death can show up anytime and I have to be ready for it.

It is also easier to swim in the same direction that the river flows. Our personal river flow in a direction that was setup by our Higher Self before we was born.

Sounds very Tao, I know :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk