Author Topic: Bunny LOL  (Read 144 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Bunny LOL
« on: September 18, 2009, 09:52:51 AM »
I had to post it. Couldnt resist ;)

"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
Re: Bunny LOL
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 08:52:04 PM »

erik

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 10:24:18 PM »

« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 10:26:51 PM by Yellow hat »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 02:22:26 AM »
Thats gross Juhani
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

erik

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 03:09:42 AM »
Thats gross Juhani

Gross is assuming that our preferences surpass nature.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 03:11:06 AM »
Gross is assuming that our preferences surpass nature.

Its gross in that it shows you have a 'side' to you which is rather revolting per humor.

erik

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 03:14:46 AM »
Its gross in that it shows you have a 'side' to you which is rather revolting per humor.

So what?

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 03:16:41 AM »
So what?

Should I add 'juvenile' to the list too?

I think its gross you're gross like that, and your humor sucks, so there.

erik

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2009, 03:18:24 AM »
Should I add 'juvenile' to the list too?

I think its gross you're gross like that, and your humor sucks, so there.

Bossing and lecturing again, eh? ;) Who cares about your lectures?

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2009, 03:23:44 AM »
Bossing and lecturing again, eh? ;) Who cares about your lectures?

Ill say what I wish to say, you're damn right. Havent you figured that out by now?

You're desire to control me in various ways doesnt work. Let go and let God or something Juhani.

I know its a man thing to try to control a woman and all that noise but, alas, you cannot, powerless you are, arent you?

Dont think the pic affected me that much. Its just a reflection of you, your ignorance, lack of respect for life as a whole. "OH lookie, a dead bunny eaten by a bird, rejoice!" You have a gross outlook on life. I cant help but notice and I notice things very well. KNown for being very perceptive.

erik

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2009, 03:28:57 AM »
I'm far from desiring to control you. Just saying that I've stopped paying attention to your lectures. They are usually empty and meaningless - just search of emotions to brighten the day. You mostly copy-paste stuff you yourself rarely if ever follow. You cannot bring yourself even to the alignment with the facts of life and facts of nature - that is the simplest aspect of Eagle's Command.

You are free to try to force your will on the world (which will never work) and keep the course you've held so far. :) Absolutely free.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2009, 03:35:48 AM »
. You mostly copy-paste stuff you yourself rarely if ever follow. You cannot bring yourself even to the alignment with the facts of life and facts of nature - that is the simplest aspect of Eagle's Command.

You're projecting again, Juhani. You think I live in this little soma world or something? Ah, how he buys into the world of Maya so easily.

You are free to try to force your will on the world (which will never work) and keep the course you've held so far. :) Absolutely free.

I force nothing, nothing at all. It is you who has these issues. Remember the wisdom, what you see in another....

erik

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2009, 03:37:43 AM »
I force nothing, nothing at all.

...so you couldn't but post bunny again. Who are you kidding here? ;)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2009, 03:42:05 AM »
...so you couldn't but post bunny again. Who are you kidding here? ;)

OMG it is you freaking out over the cute bunny pick. It is so pathetic, so sad, it actually ruffled your feathers Juhani. And damn, with the pic, I wasnt even trying to get under your skin yet I accomplished the goal.

Perhaps you have more work to do. Dont feel bad tho Juhani, we all have work to do.

Im glad the bunny taught you a lesson. Takes a lot to get any good lessons in your head, Im sure Michael knows this! ;)

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2009, 06:49:51 AM »
Until I saw this pic this am, I never knew herons would go for rabbits or any mammals -- I thought they were strictly fish, snake, frog, and crustacean eaters. That part was interesting ... But .. it looks to me, per the second pic, that the heron is going to choke on that rabbit.

Take the raptors, for example, many of whom do take the furry and four-legged. Don't they have special digestion in order to do it, which eventually passes through their system in identifiable pellets? Think about ... swallowing fur. What I was wondering was if herons have such digestion too, or if the pic captures a really freak occurence.
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk