Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Cornering Ego into a Spiritual Path  (Read 31721 times)

Offline ≈*≈

• Sprout
Re: Cornering Ego into a Spiritual Path
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2008, 11:46:29 PM »
Oh shit, Michael's gonna freak out when he gets back. Hanuman's gonna go ape-shit! Good discussions, nothing worthy of hand in the fog, but all that reading to make sure we're all being good boys and girls.... LMAO!

Ellen, he's not the Nagual ...he's just a naughty boy ;)  Get over it  :-*
"There is a point at which everything becomes simple and there is no longer any question of choice, because all you have staked will be lost if you look back. Life's point of no return."
- Dag Hammarskjold

Offline ≈*≈

• Sprout
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2008, 11:47:08 PM »
Okay, lets begin with one at a time:

Law of Attraction. Does it exist, yes or no? Im not talking like we discussed, the book of secrets sense. Just basic, law of attraction. Stripped down, no dryer sheet - static, attracts fuzzies.

Believe?

If we believe it's true, then it will be true.  What if there were no "Law of Attraction"?  What would be it's name?  It would just BE.  There are no laws ...there is only what we believe.  If  we can get past "beliefs", let them go, then we can See everything for what it truly is and not what everyone "believes" that it is.  That is it ... All stripped down to the bone.
"There is a point at which everything becomes simple and there is no longer any question of choice, because all you have staked will be lost if you look back. Life's point of no return."
- Dag Hammarskjold

Endless Whisper

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2008, 11:49:44 PM »
Ellen, he's not the Nagual ...he's just a naughty boy ;)  Get over it  :-*

Nah, far from it. Im both the Nagual, and a Naughty girl! Michael's just hanging out with me to be popular, you know ;)

(Just kidding, LOL Just kidding)!

I expect a PM for that one - back to law of attraction and universal laws! :D :D :D

Offline ≈*≈

• Sprout
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2008, 11:53:34 PM »
Nah, far from it. Im both the Nagual, and a Naughty girl! Michael's just hanging out with me to be popular, you know ;)

(Just kidding, LOL Just kidding)!

I expect a PM for that one - back to law of attraction and universal laws! :D :D :D

Stop going with the masses.  There are no laws, dump your "beliefs" ... define yourself woman!
- Dag Hammarskjold

Offline ≈*≈

• Sprout
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2008, 11:59:44 PM »
Im both the Nagual, and a Naughty girl!

Ok, forget the naughty girl (aren't we all), and forget about what the big M will think.  You Are the Adept ... 'tis a game we play ;) ... post as the Adept.  Speak up so we can hear you, k?
- Dag Hammarskjold

Offline daphne

• Storm
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2008, 12:02:35 AM »
Stop going with the masses.  There are no laws, dump your "beliefs" ... define yourself woman!

are "universal laws" beliefs or result of experience? Jumping of the roof of my house while 'awake', i will most likely crash. Jumping of the roof of my house while dreaming (or in the one case, window sill  :D ) I flew.. so.. is "gravity" - the 'attraction between ground and moi a law or a belief?

Please settle this before I try it again!!   :D 

Endless Whisper

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2008, 12:05:12 AM »
If we believe it's true, then it will be true.

Ok, now you sound like Mayflow, LOL. Not that simple. Belief can only carry us so far.

Okay, look. Real basic stuff. I wake up, like Tracy Turnblad in Hairspray.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fjss4dErY9c

Now, with others I meet, I can be perky, happy, smile and hold open doors for sweet old ladies. Walk the blind man across the street who lost his seeing eye dog. I will 'attract' more positive responses.

Now, second scenario, I wake up, and I make it a point, to tell everyone I see, "eff you loser," just, any stranger on the street. That sweet old lady I slam the door on her and give her the finger. I trip the blind man and run off laughing with his seeing eye dog. I tell the police officer directing traffic to blow me. What will I 'attract' then? Certainly not the same, response, as the other scenario. I may be beaten, malled by the seeing eye dog, punched, cussed outs a given. Im doomed.

law of attraction. Like attracts like. I act like an ass, Im gonna get a return on that investment.

And has nothing to do with my core beliefs, or if I believe in the law of attraction. Feel me now?

What if there were no "Law of Attraction"?  What would be it's name?

We might have a barren planet. One of the reasons for the law of attraction is survival of the species - all species, for as long as possible. :) See, we are bound to some laws....

It would just BE.  There are no laws ...there is only what we believe.  If  we can get past "beliefs", let them go, then we can See everything for what it truly is and not what everyone "believes" that it is.  That is it ... All stripped down to the bone.

Is it the word 'law' maybe thats the issue?

Law of Opposites. Opposites do attract. Polarities - Like a jigsaw puzzle, say people even, some are attracted to people who are nothing like each other, but we may say they're complimentary. Not the exact same as 'duality' cause dont need an opposition necessarily.

Like the article I posted 'warrior mind,' the Padded Attacker, was a mirror of her own fear. Hes an attacker, he mirrors back to her, fear. A woman who is walking in a parking lot at night, here comes an attacker, but he also spots one who is walking confident, fast, she looks tough. Another looks meek, scaredy, dainty. Whos he probably going to jump? The one who he can defeat cause he's a coward. Hes going to attack the one he can overpower with fear. Opposites. Aggressive vs Passive. But then he attacks, little meek girl turns into Ninja woman and beats his ass, then we call it another universal law, law of karma :)

Offline ≈*≈

• Sprout
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2008, 12:08:09 AM »
are "universal laws" beliefs or result of experience? Jumping of the roof of my house while 'awake', i will most likely crash. Jumping of the roof of my house while dreaming (or in the one case, window sill  :D ) I flew.. so.. is "gravity" - the 'attraction between ground and moi a law or a belief?

Please settle this before I try it again!!   :D 

It is certainly a belief.
- Dag Hammarskjold

Offline daphne

• Storm
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2008, 12:12:06 AM »
It is certainly a belief.

Ah.. so you believe in the "you are what you believe" thingy? Totally?

Offline Definitive Journey

• Tributary
    • Las Vegas Massage Therapist Kris Kelley
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2008, 12:13:11 AM »

Ah.. so you believe in the "you are what you believe" thingy? Totally?

'Thingy.' 

Heh....one of my favs..............

z
"Discipline is, indeed, the supreme joy of feeling reverent awe; of watching, with your mouth open, whatever is behind those secret doors."

Endless Whisper

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2008, 12:18:17 AM »
Oh no, "You believe its a belief? Isn't that a belief?"

Oh my God, its the I AM DAMNED THREAD!

We're cornering ego into a spiritual path, and trapped his little butt on a thread about universal laws and beliefs. Ego is going down to-night!

(And technically Zam stuck his butt 'in and out' which only seems to be prophetic, proving thus this point)!

I think the "Big Mind" has rounded up the kitty coral of "little mind" and is using ropes and snakes and a spool of hemp to do it!  :D

Offline Definitive Journey

• Tributary
    • Las Vegas Massage Therapist Kris Kelley
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2008, 12:25:54 AM »

You folks....Yes, you!

We have it all, now...

Ego, beliefs, naughty naguals, my butt, universal laws, snakes, kitties and spools of hemp.

Sounds like a bash from the good ole' days....

z
"Discipline is, indeed, the supreme joy of feeling reverent awe; of watching, with your mouth open, whatever is behind those secret doors."

Offline daphne

• Storm
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2008, 12:26:31 AM »

Oh my God, its the I AM DAMNED THREAD!

"It was bound to happen sooner or later"!    Belief or not?    ;) :D

Offline ≈*≈

• Sprout
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2008, 12:26:56 AM »
Gawd ..this sucks ...it took me more than 3 minutes to post, so I lost my post ... whatever here's what I recovered....

Quote from: Endless Whisper on Today at 09:05:12 PM
Ok, now you sound like Mayflow, LOL.

Parvati: I'll take that as a compliment 

Now, with others I meet, I can be perky, happy, smile and hold open doors for sweet old ladies. Walk the blind man across the street who lost his seeing eye dog. I will 'attract' more positive responses.

Parvati: Why can't that be a natural response.  Why does it have to be an effort?

Now, second scenario, I wake up, and I make it a point, to tell everyone I see, "eff you loser," just, any stranger on the street. That sweet old lady I slam the door on her and give her the finger. I trip the blind man and run off laughing with his seeing eye dog. I tell the police officer directing traffic to blow me. What will I 'attract' then? Certainly not the same, response, as the other scenario. I may be beaten, malled by the seeing eye dog, punched, cussed outs a given. Im doomed.

Parvati: That would take soooo much more energy, of course, imho.

law of attraction. Like attracts like. I act like an ass, Im gonna get a return on that investment.

And has nothing to do with my core beliefs, or if I believe in the law of attraction. Feel me now?

Parvati: No... that's your Karma belief.

We might have a barren planet. One of the reasons for the law of attraction is survival of the species - all species, for as long as possible.  See, we are bound to some laws....

Parvati: Only a "belief".

Is it the word 'law' maybe thats the issue?

Parvati: No, there are laws, like I have to stop at a stop sign, so I don't kill ppl, but universal laws are belief systems that we get waaaay too attached to.

But then he attacks, little meek girl turns into Ninja woman and beats his ass, then we call it another universal law, law of karma

Parvati: Again ... that Karma belief.

Drop your beliefs ... what are you left with?  Standing out there Naked in the cold freezing wind...

- Dag Hammarskjold

Endless Whisper

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2008, 12:27:43 AM »
You folks....Yes, you!

We have it all, now...

Ego, beliefs, naughty naguals, my butt, universal laws, snakes, kitties and spools of hemp.

Sounds like a bash from the good ole' days....

z

Ill toss in my bra to the pile and light it all with a match - yeah s'mores anyone? Bonfire of the Vanities tonight - ego must die, ja ja?  ;D ;D ;D