Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Cornering Ego into a Spiritual Path  (Read 31693 times)

Offline ≈*≈

• Sprout
Re: Cornering Ego into a Spiritual Path
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2008, 12:28:10 AM »
Ah.. so you believe in the "you are what you believe" thingy? Totally?

Totally ... it's all you babe! ;D
"There is a point at which everything becomes simple and there is no longer any question of choice, because all you have staked will be lost if you look back. Life's point of no return."
- Dag Hammarskjold

Offline daphne

• Storm
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2008, 12:28:53 AM »
You folks....Yes, you!

We have it all, now...

Ego, beliefs, naughty naguals, my butt, universal laws, snakes, kitties and spools of hemp.

Sounds like a bash from the good ole' days....

z

time to hand out the party balloons!!! quickly!! before time disappears on us too!!!   :D

Offline daphne

• Storm
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2008, 12:29:57 AM »
Totally ... it's all you babe! ;D

I keep telling everyone that... but no-one wants to BELIEVE me!!!!    :o :D

Offline ≈*≈

• Sprout
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2008, 12:30:09 AM »
Ill toss in my bra to the pile and light it all with a match - yeah s'mores anyone? Bonfire of the Vanities tonight - ego must die, ja ja?  ;D ;D ;D

Die EGO Die!!!!!!! 8)
"There is a point at which everything becomes simple and there is no longer any question of choice, because all you have staked will be lost if you look back. Life's point of no return."
- Dag Hammarskjold

Offline ≈*≈

• Sprout
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2008, 12:31:04 AM »
I keep telling everyone that... but no-one wants to BELIEVE me!!!!    :o :D

It IS ;) ... you go girl!
- Dag Hammarskjold

Endless Whisper

« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2008, 12:31:21 AM »
Warning - while you were reading ten new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Just a thought. You know what would be hysterical? Michael logs in tomorrow and we have ten pages of this thread on the radar, Hanuman can barely get his fighting gear together, but goes back to bed cause hey? Its sunday hell?

I think we should corner Hanuman too. Just for fun. Are you with me folks!? LOL

Okay back to universal laws ;) *shhhhh me*

Offline daphne

• Storm
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2008, 12:33:50 AM »

Quote from: Endless Whisper on Today at 09:05:12 PM
Now, second scenario, I wake up, and I make it a point, to tell everyone I see, "eff you loser," just, any stranger on the street. That sweet old lady I slam the door on her and give her the finger. I trip the blind man and run off laughing with his seeing eye dog. I tell the police officer directing traffic to blow me. What will I 'attract' then? Certainly not the same, response, as the other scenario. I may be beaten, malled by the seeing eye dog, punched, cussed outs a given. Im doomed.

Parvati: That would take soooo much more energy, of course, imho.

Nah.. it takes the same amount of energy to "nice" or "nasty"..   :P   (imho  ;)  )

Endless Whisper

« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2008, 12:34:44 AM »
Die EGO Die!!!!!!! 8)

LMAO!

Well, hey, lets corner that ego, and unmask it, reveal its TRUE FACE!!!

Look in the middle, its not a dark buddha, but Happy Bunny, in the center of the Bardo Mandala!!

Behold - the Asuras and Devas - Heaven and Hell and all in between! *muwahaha*

Offline ≈*≈

• Sprout
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2008, 12:36:15 AM »
Warning - while you were reading ten new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Just a thought. You know what would be hysterical? Michael logs in tomorrow and we have ten pages of this thread on the radar, Hanuman can barely get his fighting gear together, but goes back to bed cause hey? Its sunday hell?

I think we should corner Hanuman too. Just for fun. Are you with me folks!? LOL

Okay back to universal laws ;) *shhhhh me*

Would you STOP worrying about M!  He'll be laughing when he sees all of this.  Great morning entertainment ;)

now back to You being the Adept.  Drop all of your Buddha attachments and what do you See?
- Dag Hammarskjold

Offline ≈*≈

• Sprout
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2008, 12:38:20 AM »
Feed the Ego ... Feed the Eagle
- Dag Hammarskjold

Endless Whisper

« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2008, 12:38:53 AM »
Ah but its all a trap really.

Its a belief to believe there are no universal laws :D

Gawd ..this sucks ...it took me more than 3 minutes to post, so I lost my post ... whatever here's what I recovered....

Ok, now you sound like Mayflow, LOL.

Parvati: I'll take that as a compliment 

Now, with others I meet, I can be perky, happy, smile and hold open doors for sweet old ladies. Walk the blind man across the street who lost his seeing eye dog. I will 'attract' more positive responses.

Parvati: Why can't that be a natural response.  Why does it have to be an effort?

Now, second scenario, I wake up, and I make it a point, to tell everyone I see, "eff you loser," just, any stranger on the street. That sweet old lady I slam the door on her and give her the finger. I trip the blind man and run off laughing with his seeing eye dog. I tell the police officer directing traffic to blow me. What will I 'attract' then? Certainly not the same, response, as the other scenario. I may be beaten, malled by the seeing eye dog, punched, cussed outs a given. Im doomed.

Parvati: That would take soooo much more energy, of course, imho.

law of attraction. Like attracts like. I act like an ass, Im gonna get a return on that investment.

And has nothing to do with my core beliefs, or if I believe in the law of attraction. Feel me now?

Parvati: No... that's your Karma belief.

We might have a barren planet. One of the reasons for the law of attraction is survival of the species - all species, for as long as possible.  See, we are bound to some laws....

Parvati: Only a "belief".

Is it the word 'law' maybe thats the issue?

Parvati: No, there are laws, like I have to stop at a stop sign, so I don't kill ppl, but universal laws are belief systems that we get waaaay too attached to.

But then he attacks, little meek girl turns into Ninja woman and beats his ass, then we call it another universal law, law of karma

Parvati: Again ... that Karma belief.

Drop your beliefs ... what are you left with?  Standing out there Naked in the cold freezing wind...

Endless Whisper

« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2008, 12:40:03 AM »
Okay, zap the word karma cause its really, the utmost loaded word on the planet.

Law of Cause and Effect. Exists, yes or no?

Offline ≈*≈

• Sprout
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2008, 12:42:38 AM »
Okay, zap the word karma cause its really, the utmost loaded word on the planet.

That's not a Law!!!!

- Dag Hammarskjold

Offline Definitive Journey

• Tributary
    • Las Vegas Massage Therapist Kris Kelley
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2008, 12:43:12 AM »

Eh, you sound like the Marivingian from The Matix, Reloaded.

Good dialogue though....

K

Besides, that's not a law, that's a very naughty effect!

"Discipline is, indeed, the supreme joy of feeling reverent awe; of watching, with your mouth open, whatever is behind those secret doors."

Offline ≈*≈

• Sprout
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2008, 12:44:40 AM »
Nah.. it takes the same amount of energy to "nice" or "nasty"..   :P   (imho  ;)  )

It takes more time and energy to be nasty.  Nice is easy .. and fun!  Nasty is stressful ... of course, IMHO ;)
- Dag Hammarskjold