Psychic and Healer.
Light

Author Topic: Death as Advisor  (Read 22167 times)

ellen

Death as Advisor
« on: January 22, 2007, 03:37:05 AM »
Della/Orlando did a really good post over her place on Death as Advisor and morbidity if all wish to check it out: http://forums.delphiforums.com/shamansrattle/messages?msg=2013.1

I dont think death is a morbid deal, its a natural process. However, when unnatural events occur, or even conflict with the will of another(s), then may have to go to death as advisor and say "can't accept this - what can be done." I think if someone's not dead, something can be done, if we probe hard enough. That's probably how death teaches us, too, in such ways. In a way, how death taught me over the last month, dealing with this drama. Have to admit, death is an ultimate teacher. I don't really fear death; I can fear death taking away someone of my own which death has no business of doing. That's not in the plan, and I refuse to accept it.

Anyway, that's the post. Me, sure, if a train is seen a few feet away from me, not much can be done, but then there's the other, if you get a glimpse, see a way, an opening - then you've got time before the train hits, and you can shift things in another direction. I think death can, and does teach, we're not always meant to be helpless to what could manifest. That's how we learn about how the will operates when aligned with spirit.

John

Re: Death as Advisor
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 03:14:34 PM »
That's not in the plan, and I refuse to accept it.

How would you know?
To refuse, is not to be in alignment - you contradict yourself most of the time.

Offline daphne

• Storm
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 03:28:58 PM »
How would you know?
To refuse, is not to be in alignment - you contradict yourself most of the time.

There have been times in my life when I have refused to accept 'whatever'. It rather depends what one is refusing. There are times when refusal brings one into alignment. And one just knows..

John

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 03:37:55 PM »
There have been times in my life when I have refused to accept 'whatever'. It rather depends what one is refusing. There are times when refusal brings one into alignment. And one just knows..

Sorry for you.

Offline daphne

• Storm
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 03:41:10 PM »

ellen

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 03:44:45 PM »
How would you know?

I don't care. Besides, I got an opening anyway, so...

Offline mayflow

• Storm
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 05:10:01 PM »

Sure, that is Wu Wei in action. The appropriate action (or many times - non-action) for the moment. To align with the Spirit, and with the Tao. To have a willingness to change and move and flow with the moment. This brings freshness of mind and thought. To ride a raft over the river is fitting, but to carry it around on dry land becomes a burden.

ONLY that sort of freedom of mind can lead you to the creation of the true double, which is not anything like what I have seen anyone on these forums speak about. ps I have not achieved this either, but RG has introduced me to the idea. In her words, I need to take baby steps in this direction before I can learn to walk, and the path is not at all set, but fluent and in constant change and metamorphosis.

Offline journey

• Sprout
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 02:20:35 AM »
Della/Orlando did a really good post over her place on Death as Advisor and morbidity if all wish to check it out: http://forums.delphiforums.com/shamansrattle/messages?msg=2013.1

I dont think death is a morbid deal, its a natural process. However, when unnatural events occur, or even conflict with the will of another(s), then may have to go to death as advisor and say "can't accept this - what can be done." I think if someone's not dead, something can be done, if we probe hard enough. That's probably how death teaches us, too, in such ways. In a way, how death taught me over the last month, dealing with this drama. Have to admit, death is an ultimate teacher. I don't really fear death; I can fear death taking away someone of my own which death has no business of doing. That's not in the plan, and I refuse to accept it.

Anyway, that's the post. Me, sure, if a train is seen a few feet away from me, not much can be done, but then there's the other, if you get a glimpse, see a way, an opening - then you've got time before the train hits, and you can shift things in another direction. I think death can, and does teach, we're not always meant to be helpless to what could manifest. That's how we learn about how the will operates when aligned with spirit.

recently i viewed on the net a beheading in Iraq performed by a fundamentalist group against an american.  It was the most gruesome thing that I ever witnessed in my life.  The shift that was a result of this incident for me personally is profound.  (This is not a recomendation to go out and witness the video).  In fact, I would not recommend it at all, to anyone.  The disturbing effects of these images are only slightly out weighed by the benefit of seeing this in the context of death as an advisor.  What shifted in me as a result, was just what exactly is really important to me in this life.  I found an energy inside of me capable of grabbing the moments that I have with loved ones.  This I think is part of what it teaches me.  It is on the level of intent this occurs.  this is how unfortunately I had to learn.  Death as an advisor teaches me not on the level of mental, physical, or emotional levels.  What it did for me this time was strengthen my values, and gave me the energy to express them accordingly.

what is truely fundamentally shaking about this is that I had my own idea of what a beheading is.  that image is shattered now.  in fact, allot of ideas have been crushed about what just death is. 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 02:30:54 AM by journey »
toltecwarrior

ellen

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 02:28:57 AM »
That's sad Journey. Not only a painful and terrifying way to go, but to think of how psychotic someone must be to do that to someone, and videotape it, all to promote fear, then even claim it to be done for their bloodthirsty god. Makes me want to wretch thinking about things like that. It's sick.

Offline journey

• Sprout
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2007, 02:41:30 AM »
yes it is all those things.  and it is reality. 

their values are like a UFO to me.  i quander myself at times wondering if I should invest any time trying to understand just where they are coming from.  i cannot justify anything gained from such an endeavor so far. 

toltecwarrior

goggle-eyed dandelion

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2007, 02:54:24 AM »

their values are like a UFO to me.  i quander myself at times wondering if I should invest any time trying to understand just where they are coming from.  i cannot justify anything gained from such an endeavor so far.

Have you thought about the video clips filmed from the warheads of these high-precision weapons slamming into various targets? From the targeting cameras of attack aircraft showing how 500 lb bomb detonates in the midst of a crowd?

It is all the same.
Air is full of such information - beheadings, blowing to pieces, school shootings, etc.
That's what sells - main news stories.

ellen

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2007, 02:56:06 AM »

I think best I can think of, its brainwashing, at its finest. Hate promoting more hatred. You know its madness when human beings can't see themselves in another human being. The divisions of religion, race, country, separate so strongly people cannot see the other as human anymore. Which only makes those who do such things inhuman, no conscious, no remorse. How people can think any god would want such things to be done is injust. Who would want to worship a god like that in the first place.

Offline daphne

• Storm
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2007, 03:02:19 AM »
I think best I can think of, its brainwashing, at its finest. Hate promoting more hatred. You know its madness when human beings can't see themselves in another human being. The divisions of religion, race, country, separate so strongly people cannot see the other as human anymore. Which only makes those who do such things inhuman, no conscious, no remorse. How people can think any god would want such things to be done is injust. Who would want to worship a god like that in the first place.

It is but one side of a coin.
Strong beliefs that glorify death and the afterlife have a way of negating life.
Mythology is full of bloodthirsty gods - it is all about perception and how we 'action' that perception.

Offline journey

• Sprout
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2007, 03:05:24 AM »
Have you thought about the video clips filmed from the warheads of these high-precision weapons slamming into various targets? From the targeting cameras of attack aircraft showing how 500 lb bomb detonates in the midst of a crowd?

It is all the same.
Air is full of such information - beheadings, blowing to pieces, school shootings, etc.

first of all, yes i have thought of this.  but still, there are more humane ways of taking someones head off.  this is a sad truth that i learned the other day. 

and yes, these videos of beheadings are on DVD's on video store shelves in Iraq are the TOP seller.  (did you know that?)

i am not buying any of it.  but it is still happening.  whether it sells or not.  this is not the question.  the question is, what is one to do?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 03:07:55 AM by journey »
toltecwarrior

Offline daphne

• Storm
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2007, 03:09:38 AM »

Unfortunate, though true.
It is also a great medium to project on 'other'...