Author Topic: The Art of Dreaming  (Read 141 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
The Art of Dreaming
« on: September 04, 2024, 04:04:23 PM »
Half way through my reread. The whole deal with the inorganics. I see why Don Juan isn’t fond of this. But still, I guess he knew Carlos had to get through the Gates of Dreaming. But this emissary! Like it says to Carlos, they don’t want to feed off his energy, just experience it, like sunlight touching him. That’s like a man saying he doesn’t want to have sex with you, he just wants to lay there with you naked. As believable as that! 😂 Of course they want to feed off him! But I notice Carlos seems to be losing his wits, getting pulled in deeper. I think this happens to lots of folks who astral travel. That’s why I was always told dress dark, hide your light. Be inconspicuous.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: The Art of Dreaming
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2024, 04:19:29 PM »
“The emissary’s voice urged me to open up to them by canceling out my suspicious thoughts. I heard the voice, and, as I listened to what it was saying, I realized that I was hearing, feeling, and thinking exactly as I do in my daily world. I slowly turned to see around me. Taking the clarity of my perception as a gauge, I concluded that I was in a real world.

The emissary’s voice sounded in my ears. It said that for me the only difference between perceiving my world and perceiving theirs was that perceiving their world started and ended in the blink of an eye; perceiving mine did not, because my awareness-together with awareness of an immense number of beings like me, who held my world in place with their intent-was fixed on my world. The emissary added that perceiving my world started and ended in the same way for the inorganic beings, in the blink of an eye, but perceiving their world did not, because there were immense numbers of them holding it in place with their intent.”

It’s interesting. For us, or Carlos, the immense holds the daily world up. For inorganics, same, for them. For them in our world, blink of an eye. And the eye is the focus of perception. For Carlos, their world, blink of an eye. It’s something to ponder on.

Then also the emissary says “We can’t exist without each other.”

What would it be like if the gates closed for all?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 05:42:29 PM by Firestarter »
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline nikos

• Sadhu
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2024, 04:24:29 PM »
I 'm not sure about this, and how could I be, but I remember don Juan's last words about dreaming to Carlos were about the assemblage point; he said dreaming could be translated/referred as keeping the AP steady, stationary.

Don Juan was a man of knowledge .........
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2024, 05:40:25 PM »
I 'm not sure about this, and how could I be, but I remember don Juan's last words about dreaming to Carlos were about the assemblage point; he said dreaming could be translated/referred as keeping the AP steady, stationary.

Don Juan was a man of knowledge .........

But not fixed. Move it at Will with intent.

Offline nikos

• Sadhu
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2024, 06:21:31 PM »
Actually 'still' was the word I was seeking up .... my english sometimes..... :D

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2024, 03:09:05 AM »
So I was reading last night about The Blue Scout, and how stupidly Carlos got a hero complex, and was willing to die to save The Blue Scout from the IB world. Then don Juan, Carol Tiggs, and friends all went in and they yanked him out. Really, she did though, and that got me thinking about The Nagual Woman. I wonder how she is doing now. But this is probably a reason I have always felt an aversion, even to medium reads. I am happy doing tarot cause that's just me and the higher self. Now I have mediumed on occasion. Like I did do one recently for an older client, who I felt needed a message from late husband. It went well, when he showed me them dancing together, and went on about it. She said "When you said dancing, I knew it was him! He took me out dancing every weekend!" And while it can help folks, I also know it can open portals that are hard to close. Now course, I wouldn't be worth much, if I could not close a portal. I can see them and I can close them, But still, doing this all the time, I would think it would cause a lot of collateral damage.

But course we know the tale of the physical Blue Scout, and how their bones were found in Death Valley, not that long ago. Such a huge mystery here. So am I off if the spirit of the girl from the IB world, became the Blue Scout in the physical and possessed? I know that could occur, but then I wonder where the Physical Blue Scout is, soul wise, or if they shared a house. Just some thoughts. It's a little confusing.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2024, 02:34:30 PM »
I like what Don Juan says here:

“Be impeccable. I have told you this dozens of times. To be impeccable means to put your life on the line in order to back up your decisions, and then do quite a lot more than your best to realize those decisions. When you are not deciding anything, you are merely playing roulette with your life in a helter skelter way.”
« Last Edit: September 07, 2024, 08:57:58 PM by Firestarter »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2024, 12:59:32 PM »
I'm just gonna put the whole page on here. I find this interesting what don Juan says to Carlos, about stalking the energy body. Now I am aware the dreaming body IS the energy body, it's basically the same deal. And I don't necessarily get too concerned energy, causal, and the like. Astral body. But I normally feel the energy body is ME. Now, I don't think don Juan is saying different to Carlos. But it is interesting how he says he has to stalk his own energy body. Course I guess we have to if we are going to shift the AP and fix it at a certain point. But this is an interesting dialog nonetheless.

Love Love x 1 View List

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2024, 12:42:07 PM »
Yes, and this is a big one I remember. Here it is:

"'The energy necessary to move the assemblage points of sorcerers comes from the realm of inorganic beings,' he said, as if he were hurrying to get it over with.

My heart nearly stopped. I felt a vertigo and had to stomp my feet on the ground not to faint.

'This is the truth,' don Juan went on, 'and the legacy of the old sorcerers to us. They have us pinned down to this day. This is the reason I don't like them. I resent having to dip into one source alone. Personally, I refuse to do it. And I have tried to steer you away from it. But with no success, because something pulls you to that world, like a magnet....'

'What can I do about it?' I asked.

'We can't have dealings with them,' he answered, ' and yet we can't stay away from them. My solution has been to take their energy but not give into their influence. This is known as the ultimate stalking. It is done by sustaining the unbending intent of freedom, even though no sorcerer knows what freedom really is.'"

Then he goes on, the energy required to move the AP, basically has to be borrowed.

But I do notice something don Juan says. And I wonder if anyone caught it before. He does not say you have to get the energy from the inorganic beings themselves. He says you get it from their realm. Now, of course, there could be energy taken from an IB, but I don't think it is totally necessary. The realm itself has energy and power in it. So using the realm itself, one can slip in and use the energy of it. At least, I would say so.

This should make sense, since don Juan was more concerned that Carlos see energy itself, energy in motion, more than interacting with the IBs themselves. Seeing is what he wanted him to do.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2024, 01:22:54 PM »
Oh this is interesting! I don’t remember this part. M at the part Don Juan wants Carlos to dream with Carol Tiggs. He says this:

“‘Ive  said to you inorganic beings don’t pursue females; they only go after males. But I’ve also said to you that the inorganic beings are female, and that the entire universe is female to a large degree….’

Since I had no way to draw any conclusions, Don Juan explained to me that sorceresses, in theory, come and go as they please in that world because of their enhanced awareness and femaleness.”

Now it’s not explained, but I wonder if the IBs see the damage the masculine has done to the physical reality, and this is why they are hostile to male sorcerers. Just a thought.

Offline nikos

• Sadhu
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2024, 08:41:45 PM »

Pardon me, but I think 'the art of dreaming' as a book, is on the dark side of the Toltec teachings...

too complex

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2024, 01:27:02 AM »
Pardon me, but I think 'the art of dreaming' as a book, is on the dark side of the Toltec teachings...

too complex

It is, because it all leads up to the encounter with the tenant. The whole climax of the book. I ended at that point last night almost done with it. Yes, I have no desire to ever encounter the tenant or any death defier, or make any exchange deals myself. I have always heard from my own double "no deals!" That's reverberated in my psyche for many years. But there is still some good considerations of the book, and I suppose we have to know both the light and dark sides of them. Good point!

I may have encountered one years ago. The Indian man with the funny eye, who handed me a bag of marbles, with a hole in them. I was at a store, got him a new bag so they wouldn't fall out. Shortly after, I found a quote by don Juan: "A warrior never loses his marbles. He remains untouched." I KNOW it was a spirit message, for sure. Now I don't think the man had any desire to harm. He definitely gave a valuable message. He seemed to walk out of the ether. But I have considered in past he was a death defier. I am not sure. But I did sense a tremendous power coming from him.

Offline Dorama no Hiroin

• Acharya
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2024, 02:52:50 AM »
Oh this is interesting! I don’t remember this part. M at the part Don Juan wants Carlos to dream with Carol Tiggs. He says this:

“‘Ive  said to you inorganic beings don’t pursue females; they only go after males. But I’ve also said to you that the inorganic beings are female, and that the entire universe is female to a large degree….’

Since I had no way to draw any conclusions, Don Juan explained to me that sorceresses, in theory, come and go as they please in that world because of their enhanced awareness and femaleness.”

Now it’s not explained, but I wonder if the IBs see the damage the masculine has done to the physical reality, and this is why they are hostile to male sorcerers. Just a thought.

I don't know it's that they see the damage the masculine's done. It may be more in that men have to beat their head into a wall a billion times before they make any progress and then because of that it just makes them so easy to toy/play with.  Women are different It's much easier for us.
Into the truth

Offline Bornamber

• Pir
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2024, 06:40:48 AM »
I could imagine it is bc the feminine energy body has a strong magnetic pull to it.  I think it would be easy for an unaware masculine to get pulled into that slipstream and consumed. It is only the natural way of things

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2024, 06:44:34 AM »
I could imagine it is bc the feminine energy body has a strong magnetic pull to it.  I think it would be easy for an unaware masculine to get pulled into that slipstream and consumed. It is only the natural way of things

Now if don Juan is correct and usually is, but that the IB energy is feminine, the feminine wanting to dominate the masculine, an inverse makes sense. Because the second attention or astral is said to be an inverse of the physical. Like even above, an inverse. Like in our physical universe, of course we may see the earth in the feminine, sky in masculine. But the daily world is ruled by the masculine, hands down. I mean, it has been for thousands of years. So if that is the case, then the inverse in the astral or second attention makes sense to be feminine, and then in that world, the feminine would flip it all on its head and try to dominate the masculine. This may be why feminine dreamers can be stronger and accomplish much more. It is an interesting premise, and I'm not sure why I never considered this inversion before. I am mystified by that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk