Author Topic: WE'RE STUFFED!!!  (Read 30775 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!!
« Reply #2430 on: February 17, 2024, 06:42:36 PM »
But fret not! The Kool Aid Cult is on it! Some nice fan of trump and feeling for his plight, created a whole GOFUNDME and the Kool Aid pitcher said "Oh yeah" and here come the supporters to donate! So far raised a cool 33k for Donald Dumbass. flowering unreal and pathetic. These morons. But I found in the comments, see my nifty attachment, "Dark Brandon," (thats supposed to be Biden in his dark cabal "deep state" form) asked if the Orange Menace was "tired of winning" and gave him five measley bucks!💸 Oh you all want a reality tv clown to be pres - you get one! This is not a movie folks. This is REALLY happening. Lucifer didnt come to us a cool, methodical, Dracula type guy. He came as a conman with a fake tan, dead possum on his head who shits his diapers. Who on The Apprentice, the guy who changed him and wiped him down was nicknamed "Wet Wipes," and they throw money at him. Just take hard earned money and may as well burn it at this point. Its all madness!

Beau and an attachment of Dark Brandon included to MOCK. Screen shot reads 11:34 PM which upside down on a digital clock spells hell. Yeah, thats where the followers going if they dont wake up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSGNVliR4yA
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2431 on: February 17, 2024, 11:34:38 PM »
If I were Melanias psychic.  I would say, may as well wipe your ass with that prenup. There is no NUP. Just a lot of NOPE. Time to break it to little Barron.  Skedaddle to the Mall. Get a job at Footlocker selling shoes. Or learn to make some Cinnabons. Baristas get tips. Something. Cause daddy is cold busted ass BROKE..  ;D
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!! 👟
« Reply #2432 on: February 19, 2024, 11:59:30 AM »
Well as the saying goes, "Necessity is the Mother of Invention." So The Donald Dimwitted thought perhaps, with his growing court fines nestling a whole million in interest per WEEK, lets sell a Trump sneaker! Oh please yes, protect those "bone spurs" of yours, as the Golden Calf went to a sneaker show to pimp...er promote, these hideous, god awful golden high top sneakers, with a big T for "Tacky AF" and a flag, oh of course. Probably made in China too huh? Yes probably were! Now he was booed pretty flowering hard at the event in question. But on his website, he said 1000 limited supply, and these flowering freaky ass things, which you click the heels three times, and go into Dante's Inferno, sold out, in two hours, for $399 a pop! Now of course, this barely takes down the interest that he gains this week alone. But at least Po Boy can get a bucket of KFC, and cry as he watches his bank account dwindle on the daily!

The scoop!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXSJlMd3xE

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2433 on: February 20, 2024, 08:47:14 AM »
Michael Cohen is an interesting character. The accent sounds very Jersey, and usually Jersey dont play. But he did play the game long ago with The Donald and facilitated the "hush money" as he said The Donald didnt "directly" say to pay it but as he is always slick, implied it. It was an understood thing with his "mob boss" voice, as he likes to put it. But then when Cohen had to do the time for the crime, and saw "The Don" go on about his business, and how he was utterly expendable, now he has a book titled "Revenge," but he is also "implying" his own energy with the title. He will be testifying in the Stormy trial, and he now is highly motivated to take down Trump. Oh my friend of my enemy is my friend now my enemy and....

But what he says in here is what im kinda thinking. I highly doubt Trump has cash on hand. He uses "other people's money" more often than not, really has, all his existence. So who's gonna foot the bill so he CAN appeal, and get these bonds? He has to put up the bond to secure on appeal to even do it. Then when loses, E Jean Carrol gets her cut, and NY gets theirs. Foreign aid in his plight? Most likely. So one, gotta see if the money is put up and if he didnt liquidate, you can bet your bottom dollar, either Russia or the Saudis foot the bill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw6RpWXhrGs

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2434 on: February 20, 2024, 11:52:17 AM »
Brian makes some valid points. A voice of sanity here. Though we see Trump supporters holding strong. "If convicted" in these upcoming cases, the loyalty should diminish if the polls are correct. Now of course, while the Stormy case is appealing, Jack Smith and the election interference case is the big one! And I know America. We have grown up watching some good court dramas. Perry Mason show, Matlock, or movies like A Few Good Men. Once a prosecutor exposes the devil, if I am correct, America loves to see the good guys win! The problem is, Trump, who is good at pulling the wool over people's eyes, is very good at selling an "image." Him a persecuted businessman and its all because he was sent by GOD even, to "drain the swamp." Thing is, yes he was sent sure. I have said countless times: "He is the sticky fly paper to attract the flies." To bring forth the corruption and make it visible for all to see. Also, he spoke to the collective shadow. He made it "a-ok" to be racist, homophobic, sexist, and those who "hid" these attributes, didnt have to hide it anymore. They enjoyed finally, expressing their true nature. Very bad stuff.

Now course, he loathes being president, deep down. He hates the job, and scoffs its about being a servant of the people's will. This is all a conspiracy to win, hoping by winning he gets his "get out of jail free card." His hopes are up high, the con is on, the followers keep trying to pray for him, but alas....no one escapes karma. That is that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46G-b8e04hI

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2435 on: February 20, 2024, 02:06:02 PM »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2436 on: February 20, 2024, 02:21:14 PM »
Niece Mary Trump is probably the only sane voice from the Trump family, as her father was ostrasized from the family. But folks need to listen to her yes. Trump is unhinged and he wants to win to avoid jail and get back at people. And of course end democracy for the free world. The stakes are very high:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYqckz1aaok

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2437 on: February 20, 2024, 02:50:30 PM »
Usually, at least summertime, Cali is known to be hit by horrible fires. But right now, the storms, torentous rain, tornadoes, they even had a hurricane prior, which is unheard of. This weather is not normal by any means. These are some of the worst floods I have...let me correct, I have NEVER seen Cali hit by floods such as these. Mother Nature is being totally relentless. Its unbelievable, and yet, its happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nc_OCkhskU

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2438 on: February 22, 2024, 09:45:19 AM »
Dad was a republican for many years, so was mom. Less govt, less taxes. That was the basis of it. But the Republicans are not what they once were. Right now, a huge thing is getting aid to Ukraine and the man who was killed by Putin, which Trump disgustingly compared to his woes in America. No matter, we must fund Ukraine. If Ukraine collapses to Putin, Putin will not stop there. But, the GOP who is all fearful of Trump, is doing his bidding, and trying to stop funding to Ukraine, which they could lose. Then Putin would take this as a green light to capture other countries. If NATO is weakened, then certainly will. NOW the worst case scenario, as Trump already expressed how committed (er...NOT) he is to NATO. If Trump becomes president, he would in all likelihood, retract from NATO, leaving them at the mercy of Putin, who will then attack these other countries, trying to restore the old USSR. Thats the game.

Now obviously Trump is in his pocket. He HAS to be being funded by Putin, perhaps China as well. And the GOP has to have members who have their pockets lined just the same. Now there are conservatives who "see" this, and are trying to stop it all. But the MAGA crowd, which consists of very unintelligent, misinformed people who can only think in terms of abortion or issues with LGBTQIA or border issues. What do the gods think of us?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skD-r3JCq9s

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2439 on: February 22, 2024, 05:33:28 PM »
Tonight the youtube algorhythm felt the need to bring forth "Is Trump the Antichrist" videos for me. I had not searched them. I dont "need" to. Its obvious, the way his followers have dangerously made him a messiah. I mean, if the "golden sneaker fits!" 🧐

But these videos are nifty in that they bring some "characteristics" of the antichrist, and compare trump to him. Now owen is an atheist, but is a former JW and makes a reasonable case for it. But the idolatry alone should be compelling enough. But a few finds and if anyone happens to be christian and found soma (I mean, could possibly happen, some random passerby), heres a few videos with interesting scriptures to sink the teeth into.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1014PFSIq-U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icg0lOxbnXU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBa4L-tozCE

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2440 on: February 22, 2024, 05:51:19 PM »
Short, sweet, to the point. An actual newscaster, to be a professional, said "crazy shit" on tv. Yes. CRAZY SHIT. I mean, I watched some political videos tonight. And need a salt bath now, cause ALL I saw was crazy shit being said. Unhinged lunatic permeates social media and news all over. Its infected. ALL OF IT. So she described it adequately.

Lock him up for crimes? If someone, any other individual, ran around unhinged like this, saying election stolen or doing the odd things he does, saying shit he says which is so delusional. He would be locked up and thrown in a mental hospital. But no, he is free to roam and do weird shit, say weird shit, and come undone before our eyes. Now even pimping golden sneakers and perfume. Oh its trash, all of it and crazy shit is right!

https://youtube.com/shorts/22Qoaq7PMSM?si=GadvDdRH1fWDh089

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2441 on: February 23, 2024, 11:54:10 AM »
Roland and friends are very cool and honest. And break it down. One of the ladies said something I say all the time. "Numbers dont lie." Its simple math folks. If you have a penthouse that is 11k sq feet. And tell a bank it is 33k square feet. And up the value of properties for more than they are worth - thats inflating assets, and committing fraud with banks and insurance companies. Donald Dickweed has filed bankruptcy 5 times in his life. So he took money then owed money, and found nifty ways to not, pay back the money! If you file bankruptcy, you have to show a court you dont have money to pay your debts. So what gives here?

Anyway very good discussion and its pathetic how folks defend a criminal and his enterprise. Its so weird. Not the days of Al Capone here. Its flowerING WEIRD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmSYfcTHakA

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2442 on: February 23, 2024, 12:06:29 PM »
To add to the clown show, Mike Lindell, aka the "My Pillow Guy." He was a fascist about perpetrating The Big Lie. Now normally, good old Mikey makes sure his cross necklace is sticking out of his shirt for all to see. Now if you have a complaint about your pillow, which they are trash, customers are sent to nothing but a recording singing "Amazing Grace." This flowering tool has done nothing but spread this nonsense all over. Now when put to the task and he did a 5 Million dollar challenge to prove him wrong, and he was. He didnt pay up the money. So...heh...the guy took him to court and won. Now Mikey can cry a river of tears in his pillow, as he hears it ringing in his waxy ears: "Put up or shutup, stupid biach."

The scoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6X7LYf1tX4

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2443 on: February 23, 2024, 03:12:28 PM »
Fox News. Never fails to prove how vile, low they will go on the racist front. On this episode being shown, a pasty white q tip, with the IQ of a rock, said black people will love The Orange Pubes gold sneakers, cause black people love sneakers! ESP the “inner city” ones! 😡😤🤬

Yes. Nothing but c***s on this so called news network. I promise you. Black people have better taste then these god awful nasty ass sneakers. But yes. He thinks black people are so dumb, they will think these “No Surrender Sneakers” are so cool, they will vote for Dumpy.

In your dreams, you morons.

Yuck!

https://youtu.be/yWSaEV059ks?si=c5OGSnd2y1OYqGpR

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2444 on: February 24, 2024, 09:44:45 AM »
I knew it! I knew Roland, once saw this idiotic, racist, fox guy go on about black people and Trump sneakers, that Roland would methodically take this MF down. Look at the look of sheer disgust on Roland's face! Oh HE HAS IT COMIN! The fox man looks like a bloated Pee Wee Herman who just did a few lines. Fox Freak News is trash and they going in the incinerator - oh let me watch Roland flower this dumb ass bitch up for all to see!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uSiazpaqU4

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk