Author Topic: WE'RE STUFFED!!!  (Read 30741 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!!
« Reply #2460 on: February 28, 2024, 09:39:50 AM »
So the Orange Dukey has been pointing the finger at Biden for classified documents, which was dismissed. Feast your eyes on these bad boys tho. LOOK AT HOW MANY TRUMP HAD. Piles and piles of sensitive, top secret, classified documents. AND also he obstructed justice, by not returning them as asked to. So a whole case on this.

Now as he tried to compare himself to Biden and cry Foul, Jack Smith took "a sledgehammer" to his argument, just like it says here. Oh it coming! I just, it baffles the mind, we have him on recording, showing his buddies sensitive documents, totally recorded, all these documents, dont send a red flag to Trump supporters? They have no fear "who" has seen these documents, or what they can do with this knowledge, to exploit America? He had the documents to sell out America. Its so obvious. He would sell America for a dollar if he could line his pocket with it. Thats the way he is! The scoop!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D70g1Ym50s
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2461 on: February 29, 2024, 11:00:48 AM »
So far, a prediction correct. SCOTUS announced they will hear the Dumpster Fire Yetis immunity case. I knew they would not stay it, or deny it. They want to set a precedence.

This will be heard April 22. My next prediction, I believe will rule not immune. They have no choice but to do so.  Also, whether republican, or appointed by the Tiny-Handed Con, they also know, if he wins, kiss their positions bye bye! So I feel they rule not immune, we get a summer trial.

The scoop:

https://youtu.be/XHRGNe32Le0?si=Ek45hpIZRfyjnA-T
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2462 on: February 29, 2024, 12:42:06 PM »
Yes he is correct. Per this case if it drags, the ruling of a conviction, could be after the election.

Now on the upside. There is still, the Stormy Case, The Georgia Case, and the Documents case.

So this doesnt mean, Trump wont be in a jail cell come November.

Those are running right now.

But this is the BIG ONE on the BIG LIE.

And SCOTUS knows there is tons in the USC that prohibits a president, from committing crimes while in office. They HAVE to say not immune. They have no choice as the USC is blatant on that issue.

So shall see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt_0kezI1pI

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2463 on: February 29, 2024, 12:56:51 PM »
Brian stated the truth above. Its up to The American People, to vote him OUT. Cant rely on courts or anyone to protect us from Dump. Have to be the ones, by the People for the People, to vote him out.

Then course, if he did lose, he would cry election stolen AGAIN most likely, huh?

Next few months going to be wacko.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2464 on: February 29, 2024, 04:54:29 PM »
Beau discusses the timelines of trials. Now I expect say in Florida as that is a Trump judge, the one for top secret documents. Watch that get pushed out.

I believe, lets watch, and see if Jack Smith Petitions SCOTUS to move the hearing sooner on the immunity claim. Sending a well versed document to explain the imperitiveness of "speedy trial" for the federal case. I just cant see, Jack sitting on his hands, taking this lying down. He is on fire, committed to taking down Trump, period! He IS his karma. His worst nightmare. So I suspect he's gonna make a move, to try to get them to hear it sooner. I dont know if will BE sooner. But I cannot see, him letting this slide.

Now when will trial be perchance....Yeah I roll cancer and leo and I get number 10. So even with the move, it could get pushed all that way far out. Now the Stormy case they tried to delay and no dice on that. That is rolling, period. And we will get a case, folks gonna see it. Now even if no verdict, with it being televised, those who watch it will be impacted. I know Jack is way more skilled than the Mad Mango's lawyers are. HANDS DOWN. But this is a good perspective. I like Beau, a sane voice speaking in the collective:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBvJlTqGFaM

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2465 on: February 29, 2024, 05:55:11 PM »
Finally! The Old Fogey Stogey Turtle is stepping down!

He denied Obamas supreme court pic. He has gone back and forth with Trump. Tho insurrection day called it like it was. I feel tho this. Observing his speech. Oh he getting up there and about to meet his maker! I think he knows who Trump is and he sees what he has done to the republican party! Trump has said horrible things about him, when he turned and...to me, he is an old Regan guy. I know my parents liked Regan. Hes like that type of guy. Hes not a Trump guy. But Kentucky, is one of the poorest, saddest states in the country, and he is responsible for that. Its pathetic. Horrible poverty. So he has it comin! But I feel like in private he is having a come to Jesus moment. Well, you dirty Mitch, dirty boy! But that is between him and Jesus. But my feel, he knows Trump has destroyed the republican party, and he is having a moment he cant be part of it. He fears for his own soul, as his time is growing short.

Speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmMBXA-3rPs

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2466 on: March 01, 2024, 02:21:11 PM »
Mitt Romney is probably the ONLY rational republican there is. He made some excellent statements on Ukraine and foreign policy. Now he disagrees on some issues with Biden. BUT when asked if he would vote for Trump or Biden? Very interesting his answer. Many republicans who even admit they dont like Trump, in the end yield they would vote for him! Which is so insane. But check his answer. He reminds me of a very old school republican that is not of this era.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxKyxb0Gy7E

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2467 on: March 01, 2024, 04:17:45 PM »
So....where do I start? Its a lot to unpack. Did spirit pick the antichrist? I mean, Jesus knew he was coming and...but I admit. We all had a different vision. But THIS. One, The Orange Scrambled Egg Brains cant even name his wife Melania. He called her "Mercedes," after some other tool's wife. Then, he speaks about being electrocuted, or eaten by sharks. He goes on and on how he is the master of the cognitive test. Yes, he is so brilliant, he can pick out an elephant out of a lineup with a rat, raccoon, or a tiger. Yes brilliant MOFO he is! But these god awful rallies where he talks about a whole lot of nothing. Never says what he will do for America. Just insult democrats, call Biden "crooked," call Obama "Barak HUSSEIN Obama" and...the crowds eat it all up. And so basically, spirit picked a total dumbass, nitwit, with the brains of a knat, and a black flowering heart, and said "there you go" and folks crown this buffoon the "Lamb of God." Yes, spirit has proven that folks dont give a shit and will hoist this flowerer on their shoulders and worship him like a deity, cause they are that depraved.

The...really sad-ass scoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V4_YKBwTlM

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!! - The SNAKE🐍
« Reply #2468 on: March 01, 2024, 08:00:22 PM »
This is a poem that Trump has read at his rallies.

OMG they are so blind. What is REALLY being said here?

While he "says" the snake is to represent the immigrant. What is this Luciferian spirit "really" saying here?

We all know Genesis, and the story of the serpent or snake.

"You knew I was a snake, before you took me in."

That, right there being read to the supporters, says it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSrOXvoNLwg

Offline Dorama no Hiroin

• Acharya
« Reply #2469 on: March 02, 2024, 12:42:11 AM »
Oh lord that poem.

Doesn't even fit immigrants. It fits him though.

Makes me think of my family...how they are mostly Trump supporters. Makes me think of Dad, too. How I've watched him change his mind later and go for things I was already standing for. How this seems to go hand in hand with people moving into hive mind. Dad, once the majority moved to a different pov/perspective, would join them. This was most noticable in LGBTQ movements. I came out at 15/16. This was when the hate was very high and coming out meant setting yourself up for the worst judgments and stupidity from others.  Especially in the town I was in. Once the movement really took off and people  all over starting standing up for gays...that is when he decided to come out. I feel majority of humanity is like this...where until it becomes popular or the "winning side" they'll be dumbasses.

No one wants to be on the losing side 😅

Anyway, hive mind. Humanity more like sheep. Trump is the wolf in sheep skin and all the other followers think he's shiney.
Into the truth

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2470 on: March 02, 2024, 04:51:46 AM »
Oh lord that poem.

Doesn't even fit immigrants. It fits him though.

Makes me think of my family...how they are mostly Trump supporters. Makes me think of Dad, too. How I've watched him change his mind later and go for things I was already standing for. How this seems to go hand in hand with people moving into hive mind. Dad, once the majority moved to a different pov/perspective, would join them. This was most noticable in LGBTQ movements. I came out at 15/16. This was when the hate was very high and coming out meant setting yourself up for the worst judgments and stupidity from others.  Especially in the town I was in. Once the movement really took off and people  all over starting standing up for gays...that is when he decided to come out. I feel majority of humanity is like this...where until it becomes popular or the "winning side" they'll be dumbasses.

No one wants to be on the losing side 😅

Anyway, hive mind. Humanity more like sheep. Trump is the wolf in sheep skin and all the other followers think he's shiney.

Ive seen him read it before. But that...you know how "we" are. We see from a different perspective, and its obvious what is being said. Its so blatant. I hope these folks wake up, I really do. But the odds. I know the story how it goes.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2471 on: March 03, 2024, 07:36:14 PM »
The title alone of the video grabbed me. Now Ive just begun, I still need to watch it all. But if anyone sees this, at least watch the beginning when this letter is being read. This opens the door to the "mindset" of the, I hate to say it, average follower of the Ass Clown Supreme. Yes, how could people believe God sent this moron? Well, God did, but not for what they think! They are gone! Oh yes, a juicy letter how the family member betrayed the family, the church, as a journalist should be writing about the cabal and deep state and...these flowering people!

Now, there are times tho I do feel sorry for the followers. Because church leaders misled them. But also, these people actually sought out info, that supported their views, and somewhere, in a dark rabbit hole, Q the false prophet was waiting for them, to infiltrate their psyches. And with the churches teaching these people to forego critical thinking skills, to not question, to not doubt, their minds were already ripened with the bad fertilizer, so Q could plant seeds, and they would "see" the world with a very skewed lens. They wanted to support their view, and in the end, their minds are GONE.

The scoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kaFNeez83w

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2472 on: March 03, 2024, 08:47:16 PM »
Ill admit it. I just spent 30 minutes watching The Orange Shitball's supporters answer questions. Now, we even have "one of the young," sporting an oh-so-elegant Trump visor, with a Trump hairpiece, telling the reporter that liberals who are "woke" are not "logical."

What is "logical" about this young man, wearing, a flowering toupee of that sad ass clown on his head? Anyway, the way they dress, like an american flag, clown, freak show. THIS IS A CULT. In case any need the NEWSFLASH. Its a cult. The orange dipstick is a cult leader, and this is a cult of personality. Its shocking to listen to these people, but even look at them, dressing this way, like some big puff dragon puked red, white, and blue all over them. And stuck these flowering 666 hats on their heads. They took out their brains, and put on a red hat, and they think they know "the skinny" on the whole big picture. Good lord!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw3SCmcCGoI

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2473 on: March 03, 2024, 09:23:52 PM »
The meme that says it all:

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2474 on: March 03, 2024, 10:13:49 PM »
One of these days, these people are going to look back at themselves...

In their dusty closets, they will begin rummaging out shit to take to the thrift store. It will be stupid flowering shirts of the Orange Stains mugshot, and countless red hats, and all this red, white, blue stuff. They will not want it in their closets, and will not want to admit they were duped. They will be very ashamed of it. They will hope no one got a photo of them at a rally, holding up a sign. They will feel incredibly stupid if they even purchased a "Lets Go Brandon" tee shirt, cause the slogan is incredibly stupid. They will not want to admit it. They will feel incredibly foolish. And it will all seem a bad dream to them, when they wake up and be like...."Huh? Did I really say that?" They are gonna feel incredibly stupid for falling for this shit.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk