Author Topic: WE'RE STUFFED!!!  (Read 30631 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!!
« Reply #2535 on: March 30, 2024, 05:54:36 PM »
I don't normally watch The View. But some good commentary from the ladies. "The last time Trump was on his knees, was when looking for a french fry." Yes, do the evangelical Christians really believe he's a true Christian? You know, "God will send a strong delusion, so they will believe a lie." That's why, you all see two very distinct camps. One, those who hang on his every word and believe he is being persecuted for the "deep state." And then, the others who see through his bullshit. But yes, the Bible issue, during Holy Week, days before Easter, is massive. And all I can do, is hope some Christians wake up, and see him peddling these Bibles as "going too far."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1wYDP50oWY
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2536 on: April 01, 2024, 04:52:55 AM »
So Don the Beggardly and Shameless Con, has been peddling golden sneakers and BIBLES of all things. These folks, are not signs of a wealthy businessman. Like if Elon Musk was selling BIBLES suddenly, the world would question if he really is the richest man in the world. Most folks live off the interest of their investments, these ultra-rich Billionare Boys. But the false messiah, it must be difficult for him to say we need God in America, or maybe its not. Cause he will stand up there like any old useless televangelist, and LIE to his base. Notice the world RALLIES has the word LIES in it? Rallies full of LIES. Yes! Always aim to see the "bigger picture," lest you lose your sanity.

So prior Dookey Donald had to come up with 454 or 464 million. give or take. But the Judge threw the sinking ship a lifeline, and reduced the bond to 175 million. I think he has to pay Thursday, dont quote me on this. But at time of lifeline, was given ten days. So WHY hasnt he paid the money yet? Now I wonder... is this a strategic move of the spirit, to show us something? Cause what if, even after this bond was severely reduced, he cant pay THAT either? Now he got a bond for the 83 million and 5 million for E Jean Carroll. But what if that is all these companies say he is good for? That would PROVE to his base (though sure they will make excuses), that he has far less money than he claimed to have. Which then, would explain his recent grifts selling  golden sneakers and Bibles, like a desperate snake oil salesman! I would think he would pay quicker, considering the interest is like 110k per day! Imagine the concept. But oh the grift! If he cant come up with it, oh boy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK0rzUYmbuI
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2537 on: April 01, 2024, 10:19:00 AM »
Pink Floyd got a new released video coming up April 7th, in time for the April 8 Eclipse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY2pT-6NeEc

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2538 on: April 01, 2024, 10:19:54 AM »
OMG all everyone listen to Floyd! They know whats going on!  8)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2539 on: April 01, 2024, 10:22:14 AM »
Well I'm just going to have to say it, the world is stuffed.

I know there are a lot of bright people out there who could save it, but you know, it is being stuffed by democracy - funny that.

the Gaia man, prof lovelock, has also gone for the same thing, tho his opting for nuclear power is daft. the problem is politics. the issue is time. the fact is it has run out. we're stuffed. prepare for a nightmare future. as the beings we here are, this has profound ramifications.

I'm sick and tired of all the gabbers spruking about their precious group identities - the US, Semitics (Arabs, including Israel), France, Catholics, Muslims, Iran, Hezbollah, Tamil Tigers, China, all of them whose names slip past me much to the horror of the people involved who pump out their identities endlessly into the public sphere - I've had enough of the lot of them. Don't they realise the whole ship is going over the falls? Who gives a stuff for their precious little beliefs and problems - we're all stuffed, and while they squabble over chicken scraps on the boat floor, the monster's foot is coming down!!!!!

you all here will need to look sharp - I'll give us 5 years, then it's eveyman and woman for themselves. I only hope in this place you have learnt that little bit extra to help you find a survival niche. Cause there's no way we will be talking like this! Good luck everyone, I've just got to go and put my fish in the oven....

LOL first post you said it in 2006. Its "almost" every man and woman for themselves. But its close! Oh its gotten flowering wild since this first post. The monster's foot is coming down - this may be the flowering year!

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2540 on: April 01, 2024, 10:25:03 AM »
This video is only 1:05 minutes. But watch this one! Look at the false messiah and him playing these people! Aligning himself with the crucifixion and Jesus! Oh the blasphemy and hypocrisy? I know folks ask why, at least those who haven't ran yet, dousing themselves in holy water. "Why are they falling for this shit?" The strong delusion, thats why!

Its shocking and he's starting to play into this role more and more and more....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1uyKDX5_JI

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2541 on: April 01, 2024, 11:08:05 AM »
So this is America. Now folks are supposed to be "free." If a man wants to wear women's clothes, or a woman men's clothing, what is the big flowering deal? So today is Easter, and also Transgender Visibility Day. So conservatives all over have their panties in a wad over it. Now the thing is, it happened to fall on Easter this year. But they are saying Biden put it the same day with Easter to "mock Christianity." No, it's been a thing for 15 years! But here they go! But oh if you ask conservatives about things like Diddly Dump peddling Bibles, or sharing articles on Truth Lies Social about comparing him to Jesus and the crucifixion, they are ok with it. Apparently they are also ok with images of President Joe Biden hog tied in the back of a truck and Orange Menace sharing this. Oh no, that's not offensive and they don't condemn that! But they cry cause a man wants to wear makeup and heels. Oh these flowerers have it coming, they really do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn5wl_PTdQA

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2542 on: April 01, 2024, 07:38:32 PM »
Oh flowering done this man slayed it! My man! He goes over the Orange Shitstain reading The Snake poem. Dumb MFs hearing their own demise! He’s the flowering snake! He nails it!

https://youtu.be/IxaaJY605mQ?si=Gz3oGh_gGFeNhxkX

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2543 on: April 02, 2024, 06:13:20 AM »
So I was reading yesterday that this new "Christian Trump" (trying to not set my laptop on fire typing that), didnt go to church on Sunday. He spent all of Easter,, ranting on Truth Lies Social ranting about himself and his woes, and all his so-called enemies. Which he always makes his enemies, America's enemies. You know. But apparently he did like over 70 rants instead of going to Church. I thought he had a lot of Bibles! I thought it was his favorite book! Now granted, I didnt go to Church myself. But then those who only show up on the big holidays that says something too so. How you act in the world, really is the most important thing. Jesus talked way more about this, than say, being in a church and worshipping. But still, you would "think" to really show these Evangelical Christians he is truly one of them, he would have a camera follow him into a church. Oh noes! Pride keeps him out, surely. So he spent the whole day on his sad little platform crying to the masses how persecuted he is.

Can you imagine Jesus, living in modern day, ranting on social media his persecution? Nah, I didnt think you could. Says something.

But him sharing the article titled very blasphemously, "The Crucifixion of Donald Trump," and sharing this, is as unholy as it could get. Oh cringeworthy that someone would compare him to this. And recent articles he is the "chosen one." Oh he chosen alright, to drag folks to hell! That strong delusion is very powerful! The scoop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpehGu6c4kQ
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 12:31:10 PM by Firestarter »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2544 on: April 02, 2024, 10:34:24 AM »
Heh! I knew this would happen. Couldnt happen to a nicer guy!  8) So Don the Con's stock went ⬇️ considerably. Some like this say 18%. Others say 21%. An earnings report was done, and stated he lost 58 million on his Truth Social platform. Oh he was so begging the supporters for a lifeline! But he doesnt seem to understand, the "poorly educated" may have 401ks, but they dont like play the stock market. Shit I dont! I just play the horses, and I knew, his horse is well, looks like has an injury and is limping to the finish line, dead last, at least under his ticker DJT. Maybe he should have gone to church Easter, instead of ranting on the platform all flowering day, saying a whole lot of bullshit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhFWNxNg2kw

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2545 on: April 02, 2024, 11:31:42 AM »
Meidas Touch put out a good video comparing the tirade of Shameless Donald the Loser Con, to PRESIDENT Joe Biden's posts on Easter. One, a hideous display of unhinged wrath against so-called enemies. The other, actually speaks of Jesus and Americans and the "wishes" for Easter, come across much more genuine and SANER for the love of all that is holy! But even showing the AI images of Orange Shitstain and Melania on Truth Social. The Kool Aid Cult has to make them, as she tries to stay out of public as much as possible. I mean, cant blame Melania - she should be embarrassed she ever had sex with it more less married it! But yes, the scoop to show him coming undone. So "Christian" of him, oh the chosen one, SURE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU-HCLmztPk

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2546 on: April 02, 2024, 03:45:28 PM »
Well it looks like Don the Con, posted the bond. A Knight Insurance Company took the risk. Now, then the next step: the appeal. Will he win or lose? Cause if he loses, thats it! Be interesting to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FhfH0iNYTM

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2547 on: April 04, 2024, 06:28:02 AM »
President Biden needs to do something. The whole world is sick of watching Netanyahu commit genocide. Now Israel killed 7 aid workers. Enough! This is disgusting. These people risked their lives to help the Palestinian people. The darkness in Israel is shocking. Stop giving them money for God sakes!

https://youtu.be/T0syr75N9Io?si=tqiKSHaMRGCdJB5A

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2548 on: April 04, 2024, 09:36:16 AM »
I do not care, what the Kool Aid Cult says. When they say Don the Con "tells it like it is" and "means what he says," then shift to "he didn't mean what he said," you need someone like this fella: a "Trump Whisperer." He has a great channel, and will break down what the Orange Shitstain really "means" when he spews his vitriol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzz7G7keu48

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2549 on: April 04, 2024, 12:49:42 PM »
So I'm no expert on the deeper issues of the law. Let me break it down in a nutshell. In Florida, in the documents case, where Traitor Boy had umpteen million TOP SECRET documents. The Judge Cannon, who is a Trump appointed judge, is pulling a fast one in favor of her Boi. But Jack Smith, is far smarter than that, and responded to her stupid and illegal request for jury instructions. She really needs to be removed. And it appears Jack Smith is beginning the process of this. The scoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbEdqKGORfU

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk