Author Topic: WE'RE STUFFED!!!  (Read 30423 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!! 🔥
« Reply #2715 on: July 28, 2024, 12:22:45 PM »
Beau is one of the few Truth Speakers on YouTube. He tells it like it is. The hottest day on record he says, was Monday. The prior hottest day? Sunday. Look at his shirt. We have to take the planet seriously.

To me, and I have been sounding the alarm since last year. Now climate change, we have been sounding the alarm for years, and discussing it in here. But last year REALLY upped the ante, cause right now the leaders, if the wrong ones get into office, would be the destruction of the planet. They "have" to know climate change is real. But old ass men do not care about future generations, of course. But yes short video as he always does, and to the point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikEGSsQ1xHM
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!!
« Reply #2716 on: July 29, 2024, 08:28:58 AM »
No one denies the One Eared Maggot was shot at. That there was a Bonafide assassination attempt on his life. BUT. Don the Melonheaded Con is refusing to release medical records, and only let his old doctor from the White House speak on his behalf, claiming it was a bullet that side swiped him on the head. Now, to me he is making it worse on himself. If shrapnel, or like glass, nicked his ear, ok! But to claim it was a bullet, and his "doctor" claims it took off some of his ear....

But no it's all smoke and mirrors folks! We have evidence of a perfectly intact ear. Nothing missing from it. Not even a scar. If it would have actually  been an AR-15 bullet, it would have taken some ear or flesh with it. So, course, he has to make himself the deep state victim here. Bone spurs has to look like he took one for the team. Sticking the maxi pad on his ear and then Band-Aids, only to show NO MARK on his ear later. Oh wow the cult will say God healed him perfectly: it's a miracle! The scoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi8pMgVoiBA
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2717 on: July 30, 2024, 04:18:36 AM »
Everyone is distracted, and this mess is happening. Israel was attacked. Hezbollah denies it. But they said they are going to strike. So while all are distracted, something brewing which could get very BIG. The scoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alyTJ_VQ3Nc

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2718 on: July 30, 2024, 07:53:08 AM »
Since these were children who were sadly killed, there is no way Israel will not retaliate. This is a huge mess and it's most likely going to escalate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt8q5b1RVN0

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!! 👑
« Reply #2719 on: July 30, 2024, 08:24:36 AM »
Big move by the Queen! So The Devi said, for the Sept 10th debate, she is going to show up! And if she stands next to an empty podium, so be it! She will answer questions and talk policy!

THIS is a brilliant move, as the queen puts the Deluded Melon in check. IF he shows, he will be shredded. If she stands next to an empty podium, he looks like a chicken running from his mother. Oh it's getting good and the scoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoN5TXyxB6U

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #2720 on: July 30, 2024, 09:43:42 PM »
I used to hate this flowering thread
🙄

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2721 on: July 31, 2024, 05:26:48 AM »
🙄

I still hate this thread. But now I'm documenting history.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2722 on: July 31, 2024, 02:12:02 PM »
Venezuela is a mess. An absolute mess and these people are suffering like no other. Their inflation rate is obscene. The worst government. And apparently, a rigged election. This video discusses. I watched quite a few on this, and listened to the protestors. Many nations, including the US, want transparency the votes. They aren't giving it. This SOB knows the people voted him out. And all the things they were trying to do, to deter the other candidate. It's revolting.

I can't help but think of us. If any cheating goes on, like not certifying votes, refusing to count them by fake electors and the like, this country would take to the streets just the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ypOZk7Jhks&t=7s

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2723 on: August 01, 2024, 04:43:00 AM »
Venezuela is such a mess. The opposition is so fed up. The people are going to go to the UN to protest. Something needs to be done about this. NONE of these people want him in power. They have proof that the other opponent won. This is so incredibly selfish and disgusting to rule over people like this. Taunt them with an election, then deny the results of the whole thing. I fear we could see some shit like this in this country with the GOP refusing to certify votes and throw it to the House, for them to determine the president. If they do that, in this country, OMG you think protests in Venezuela are bad? The scoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyzVb0mT518

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2724 on: August 01, 2024, 03:02:53 PM »
A stunning spectacle. The Orange Chump-Bucket outdid himself today. Everyone is talking about it! He spoke in front of a crowd of black journalists. Made a complete fool of himself. Insulting the reporter. Saying he always thought Kamala Harris was Indian and suddenly “became black.” It’s so much flubs and flops. He went down in flames. What an asshole. The scoop:

https://youtu.be/Ci7Gmlz1dlg?si=A9AQMRn-hqdQGqA5

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2725 on: August 02, 2024, 04:26:12 AM »
YES!!! This was a BIG ONE and I could feel dad really on this one. Evan and this other guy, Biden is getting them to come home in prisoner swap.

I actually still have text on my youtube info page, I was holding for Evan on this. I could feel the fire of my dad on this one to get him back home. Whew!

This is a major win. But I noticed a commentor. I think Putin is watching, and he is seeing the futility of a Trump win, so surrendered on this. Course he gets a prisoner, but Evan and this other guy coming home is massive!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uykOogEcfqA&list=RDNSuykOogEcfqA&start_radio=1

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2726 on: August 02, 2024, 04:34:25 AM »
That's awesome, very awesome!

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2727 on: August 02, 2024, 06:14:52 AM »
President Biden on this. This move was very huge. He's going to get tremendous support for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vOocj97j0M

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2728 on: August 02, 2024, 02:41:09 PM »
And just like that, they are home. Wow, what a day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPjZTT5vQ2k

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #2729 on: August 02, 2024, 03:34:40 PM »
I almost don't want to mention it, it's so disgusting. But, I am glad this is biting this Reality TV Clown in the ass. The Biden-Harris administration, obviously worked very, very hard to get this prisoner swap done. I remember doing a video on this. It is one where I actually addressed it directly to Biden. Now, course, odds of him seeing it, slim. But I did yell at the man we are Americans, and we gotta send Commando or Rambo and shit, but get him home! Well, he did. Anywho, Harry shows a snip prior of this Orange Shitbag declaring to all, that Putin would only release Evan to him, and when he gets elected. Now, he has egg on his face. He didn't get Paul Whelan out during his term, this 'great negotiator' did he? So as he feels the slap on the face, good. He deserves it. He deserves it for even having the Audacity to use Evan in his campaign. Biden and Harris were quiet on this the whole time. And they got the damn job done, while he has done nothing but rage on Truth Social like a buffoon. Kudos to them for getting it done. I hope this does remain viral and end his campaign for good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ME9A7QJtwU

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk