Author Topic: WE'RE STUFFED!!!  (Read 30492 times)

Jahn

Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!!
« Reply #1395 on: September 27, 2010, 05:52:43 AM »

But you have already totally killed any possibility of discussion by dismissing your own security service. You do not expect seriously that I would discuss any of this any further? :)

So what is that eminent with our security service!?

After all - you are talking about the Swedish  security service, and that must be shit likewise.  :P

Builder

« Reply #1396 on: September 27, 2010, 05:54:03 AM »
Sorry,

but I did not hear the immigration figures from your country.

You won't either.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #1397 on: September 27, 2010, 06:10:34 AM »
Guys dont argue over this. You're friends!
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #1398 on: September 27, 2010, 08:27:52 AM »
Guys dont argue over this. You're friends!

testosterone  ;)

Jahn has to stick up for himself against Juhani's bullying attempts.

Now you wouldn't want them to be just a couple of poodlefakers, would you Ellen?

« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 05:33:20 PM by Michael »

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #1399 on: September 28, 2010, 01:05:54 AM »
testosterone  ;)

Now you wouldn't want them to be just a couple of poodlefakers, would you Ellen?

http://restlesssoma.com.au/soma/index.php?topic=9718.msg66452;topicseen#msg66452
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

Builder

« Reply #1400 on: September 28, 2010, 01:45:45 AM »
testosterone  ;)

Precisely. And in the process come into terms with the fact that 'old Svedala' has until 1976 had laws enforcing eugenics as well. Not to mention the fact that Sweden is only second to Hitler's Germany in numbers of their own sterilised people per capita. Social democrats have been well into cooking that dish: http://www.wsws.org/articles/1999/mar1999/euge-19m.shtml (if the source is doubtful, let me know and I will find an iron-hard undeniable source - this information is directly from Swedish archives :) ).

I have never liked hypocrisy...

Preacher should always check the mirror...

« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 01:52:20 AM by Builder »

Jahn

« Reply #1401 on: September 28, 2010, 04:41:27 AM »
Precisely. And in the process come into terms with the fact that 'old Svedala' has until 1976 had laws enforcing eugenics as well. Not to mention the fact that Sweden is only second to Hitler's Germany in numbers of their own sterilised people per capita. Social democrats have been well into cooking that dish: http://www.wsws.org/articles/1999/mar1999/euge-19m.shtml (if the source is doubtful, let me know and I will find an iron-hard undeniable source - this information is directly from Swedish archives :) ).

I have never liked hypocrisy...

Preacher should always check the mirror...

History, history ... one cannot take the 1920's to 1940's as a representative to what is up today. A Norwegian co-worker just told us that they found a handful of Nazi coat-tail symbols and the like, when cleaning up the attic at home (in Norway).

As for your screwed up link, one of the few things that appear to be correct is:
"The Swedish Institute for Racial Biology was opened in Stockholm in the early 1920s. It emerged as part of a worldwide interest in eugenics--the notion that human stock could be improved by selective breeding, much like cattle."

And
" in the 1950s, the rate of sterilisations doubled. In some cases, sterilisation was also made a condition of obtaining an abortion.

Now in Psychiatry they still gives ECT treatment (Electric Chockwave Treament) as in the Ken Kesey book and movie the “Cuckoo’s nest” - and how beneficial is that? Kick the TV if it doesn't work.

One has to remember that the Social Democrats never have been pro-Nazi. They are a left wing party that abroad sometimes is confused with communists. Now we got our own communist party "The Left party", although even they have washed away the communist label as it, after 1989-90, is not any option, to become a Soviet ally and the like.

But what has all this castration business to do with politics and Swedish democracy? The authorities has made mistakes or even sharper, they have done criminal acts toward innocent people. Acts that noone citizen have voted for or approved to. Acts that were hidden for the public as it was made in institutions toward retarded and in some cases toward criminals.

In the mirror? Well, well, I would never vote for anyone that recommended castration. But as a coincidence, in our coming report to the government (top secret results of course, please do not tell anyone) we do not include studies that have treatment that castrate the offenders (child molesters) with the aim to reduce recidivism of re-offense. We exclude these studies simply because of the reason that such treatment is not used any more (in Sweden that is, cannot gurantee how frequent it could be elsewhere). No matter the positive outcome of castration for reducing re-offense in sex crime.
 That is my an my group's mirror regarding such nasty things.

As a sidenote regarding the case of child molesters there are this voluntary, some time called, "chemical castration" which is a medical therapy that minimizes sexual interest. But so far this treatment is only offered on a free will basis (best results then). And if the convicted end the treatment, they will go back to normal status, so the treatment is both voluntary and reversible. There you got a glimpse of Sweden Today. What we study is the effects of Cognitive Beahaviour Therapy (CBT). Sleep well (the demons in Sweden has vanished).
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 04:47:40 AM by Jamir »

Builder

« Reply #1402 on: September 28, 2010, 05:11:41 AM »
Do not compare electirc shock therapy to compulsory sterilisation on the basis of complaint of neighbour, the latter could be considered a crime against humanity. There is quite a bit of dirty laundry to wash in that old moralising Sweden living in self-deception or then just cynically hiding or whitewashing all these racist moments of the past.

History never goes away, but leaves imprint on subconscious and some attitudes persist.

How does Sweden fare here?: http://fra.europa.eu/fraWebsite/attachments/ar07p2_en.pdf

or in 2010:
In Sweden, while an increasing number of Swedes reported positive experiences with immigrants, attitudes towards Muslims have become more hostile, and Swedes are increasingly suggesting that the headscarf should be banned in workplaces.
http://fra.europa.eu/fraWebsite/attachments/AR_2010-conf-edition_en.pdf

So you still consider the rise of these neonazis an accident? Your social democrats with their desire to control society do not differ that much from neonazis.

Do you want to make a bet that in 2011 things will escalate/worsen further?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 05:25:33 AM by Builder »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
« Reply #1403 on: September 28, 2010, 05:21:07 AM »
testosterone  ;)

Well I dont know what a poodlefaker is honey, lol  :D :D
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Builder

« Reply #1404 on: September 28, 2010, 05:26:25 AM »
Well I dont know what a poodlefaker is honey, lol  :D :D

Somebody pretending to be a poodle, while being a jackal. ;)

Jahn

« Reply #1405 on: September 28, 2010, 05:34:06 AM »
History never goes away, but leaves imprint on subconscious and some attitudes persist. How does Sweden fare here?: http://fra.europa.eu/fraWebsite/attachments/ar07p2_en.pdf

Do not compare electirc shock therapy to compulsory sterilisation on the basis of complaint of neighbour, the latter could be considered a crime against humanity. There is quite a bit of dirty laundry to wash in that old moralising Sweden living in self-deception or then just cynically hiding or whitewashing all these racist moments of the past.

So you still consider the rise of these neonazis an accident? Your social democrats with their desire to control society do not differ that much from neonazis. ;)

From here, my humble observations is first:
the people that engage in neo-nazi parties are in the age of 15 to 25, that these young men (because it is about 98% men) do not differ very much from football huligans. Meaning that they are prone to assualting other 15 to 25 year old men.

Second: i would say that the neo-nazi movement (of 15 to 25 year old men) was stronger in the mid 1990's. it appears that the geist has left this nazi-wing since then.

There is this "White Power Music" (Vit makt) that emanates from Sweden and can be regarded as a "problem". However, "selling music" is a long tradition in Sweden. We have ABBA, Europe and  many artists and groups that make millions if not billions in tax for the Swedish society, it is worldwide a great seller. So if White Power and the neo-nazis has 0.5 percent of that market, i would not be surprised. It is political music.

But as I said, there seem to be less activity now regarding that type of music and even less activity among the neo-nazi parties, compared to 15 years ago. This despite the fact that one Nazi actually got elected with 120 votes into the leading of one community with 5000 inhabitants.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 05:36:18 AM by Jamir »

Jahn

« Reply #1406 on: September 28, 2010, 05:34:52 AM »

Builder

« Reply #1407 on: September 28, 2010, 05:37:26 AM »
But as I said, there seem to be less activity now regarding that type of music and even less activity among the neo-nazi parties, compared to 15 years ago. This despite the fact that one Nazi actually got elected with 120 votes into the leading of one community with 5000 inhabitants.

Wrong, statistics prove it firmly...and elections as well.

The problem is that your (neo)nazi social democrats, while liking to control society do not deliver on ethnic purity. The rightists at least promise it openly. But they would not deliver as well - so the violence will keep escalating.

Nowadays nobody can keep a lid on society like your social dems and others used. Chaos will keep growing.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 05:41:01 AM by Builder »

Builder

« Reply #1408 on: September 28, 2010, 05:39:40 AM »
Why is that?

Because you were/are unable to argue - the only valid sources are Jahn Mikael's sources and if he does not like other sources, they are crap. Be they SÄPO, Swedish king or God himself. ;)

Jahn

« Reply #1409 on: September 28, 2010, 05:48:10 AM »
Do not compare electirc shock therapy to compulsory sterilisation on the basis of complaint of neighbour, the latter could be considered a crime against humanity.

Of course, it was a crime, at least it was utterly paternalistic without any support from the population. And that is the question here, why do you pursue this event? It was not any political consensus about that maltreatment, it has nothing to do at all with the elections in Sweden! It has only to do with your discontent with Sweden and I hope the other members can identify this "charge".

Your social democrats with their desire to control society do not differ that much from neonazis.

Now the Social Democrats consist of people that are very reasonable and friendly. If they should hear from a person that they were alike neo-nazis they would put up an UFO/maniak warning.

There is no such connection. Perhaps I should have a seminar at your institution to clear out a few misunderstandings? heh, the Social Democrats (our whole labor force in the 1950's) equal neo-nazists, where does such ideas come from????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk