Author Topic: WE'RE STUFFED!!!  (Read 30694 times)

Jahn

Re: WE'RE STUFFED!!!
« Reply #1665 on: April 29, 2011, 04:21:45 AM »
Really, why talk to you?

You might learn something ...

Builder

« Reply #1666 on: April 29, 2011, 04:24:23 AM »
Not in warfare, but in politics.

I know when a building is demolitioned by fireworks (pulled by thermite), yes.

Guess what my opinion was about mass-vaccination with Pandemrix against the Swine flu? Guess who warned for severe sideffects? In Finland they have registered 50 cases of narcolepsy and ijn Sweden the numbers are about that too among people up to the age of 20. Narcolepsy is a chronic disease that lower the quality of life very much.

You know, I couldn't care less about whatever you have to or would say in the future. You don't answer simple questions - keep living in your la-la-ga-ga land. You don't qualify as an intelligent (read: thinking) person any more. You simply don't.

Jahn

« Reply #1667 on: April 29, 2011, 04:27:04 AM »
You know, I couldn't care less about whatever you have to or would say in the future. You don't answer simple questions - keep living in your la-la-ga-ga land. You don't qualify as an intelligent (read: thinking) person any more.

Why not?

I predicted that sideffects would be more common than the positive effects of Pandemrix. About 10 persons died because of the vaccine. No estimate on how many lifes that were saved by the vaccine but it was less than expected.

I can tell that Gadhaffi is political dead and that he will be thrown away.

I can see when a steelbuilding is prepared with explosives and goes down in feee fall. which no building does under normal circumstances. What is Your problem Builder?

Ke-ke wan

« Reply #1668 on: April 29, 2011, 07:06:24 AM »

Guess what my opinion was about mass-vaccination with Pandemrix against the Swine flu? Guess who warned for severe sideffects? In Finland they have registered 50 cases of narcolepsy and ijn Sweden the numbers are about that too among people up to the age of 20. Narcolepsy is a chronic disease that lower the quality of life very much.

Oy! :(  It's the same here, with the officials now saying that maybe they shouldn't have vaccinated so many people.  Woops!

On a side note,  nice to see that Juhani is still living up to his own standards and that I haven't missed much since being away.  Nice job fella! You go!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 07:08:00 AM by Morning Star »

Builder

« Reply #1669 on: April 29, 2011, 07:49:16 AM »
On a side note,  nice to see that Juhani is still living up to his own standards and that I haven't missed much since being away.  Nice job fella! You go!

Never thought you'd miss the opportunity to fight for justice.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #1670 on: April 29, 2011, 08:03:12 AM »
it is extremely tedious

Ke-ke wan

« Reply #1671 on: April 29, 2011, 12:27:42 PM »
Never thought you'd miss the opportunity to fight for justice.

No, sorry not fighting.  I said what I needed to say, I shall leave the fighting to you. 

As M said, though reading this is quite tedious and I wonder, will you ever get tired of this conflict? 
(That's a rhetorical question for you.   I don't need an answer)

You know, I couldn't care less about whatever you have to or would say in the future. You don't answer simple questions -
keep living in your la-la-ga-ga land. You don't qualify as an intelligent (read: thinking) person any more. You simply don't.

Yeek!

Builder

« Reply #1672 on: April 29, 2011, 02:44:15 PM »
it is extremely tedious

Right. And useless.

Builder

« Reply #1673 on: May 02, 2011, 01:31:32 PM »
It makes one wonder whether it was Pak's trade-off - "you get bin Laden, we get Afghanistan after you leave."

Osama bin Laden dead: officials

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2011/05/2011522132275789.html

US president expected to announce that al-Qaeda leader has died and that US is in possession of the body.

US president Barack Obama is due to make a statement shortly in which he is expected to announce the death of Osama bin Laden, the leader of al-Qaeda.

Obama's address was due at 0300GMT from the White House.

Qais Azimy, Al Jazeera's correspondent in Kabul, said that Afghan officials have confirmed that Bin Laden had died and that his body was with the United States.

Officials would not confirm whether he had been killed in Afghanistan or Pakistan, and said that the death of the al-Qaeda leader was more of a "symbolic victory", as he was no longer directly connected to the group's field operations, Azimy reported.

It is a major accomplishment for Obama and his national security team. Obama's predecessor, George W. Bush, had repeatedly vowed to bring to justice the mastermind of the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington, but never did before leaving office in early 2009.

US officials said that after searching in vain for the al Qaeda leader since he disappeared in Afghanistan in late 2001, the Saudi-born fighter is dead and his body recovered.

Having the body may help convince any doubters that bin Laden is really dead.

He had been the subject of a search since he eluded US soldiers and Afghan militia forces in a large-scale assault on the Tora Bora mountains in 2001. The trail quickly went cold after he disappeared and many intelligence officials believed he had been hiding in Pakistan.

While in hiding, bin Laden had taunted the West and advocated his views in videotapes spirited from his hideaway.

Besides September 11, Washington has also linked bin Laden to a string of attacks -- including the 1998 bombings of American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania and the 2000 bombing of the warship USS Cole in Yemen.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #1674 on: May 02, 2011, 09:24:58 PM »
I doubt it. Looks very much like he was protected by the ISI, and the US did the raid on their own without telling Pak anything. Seems one helicopter was shot down in the fight.

Pakistan is doing double flips to appear surprised at him being so close, and unsurprised to show they were in on the kill.

Some interesting reading here:
http://www.dawn.com/2011/05/02/gotcha.html
You have to go through a validation - their site is apparently under siege.

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #1675 on: May 02, 2011, 09:49:46 PM »

Builder

« Reply #1676 on: May 02, 2011, 09:53:37 PM »
I doubt it. Looks very much like he was protected by the ISI, and the US did the raid on their own without telling Pak anything. Seems one helicopter was shot down in the fight.

Pakistan is doing double flips to appear surprised at him being so close, and unsurprised to show they were in on the kill.

Some interesting reading here:
http://www.dawn.com/2011/05/02/gotcha.html
You have to go through a validation - their site is apparently under siege.

Very true, the bets are open in several directions.

Having followed how 1) ISI has been ruthlessly killing Taliban leaders who (while living in the ISI safe houses in Pak) have been willing to take matters in their own hand in Afghanistan, 2) how Pak has been increasingly wrestling itself a role in "reconciliation" process in Afghanistan and 3) how the US has been pulling out of Afghanistan due to financial reasons (stressing counter terroism (killing) instead of counterinsurgency (nation-building)), it all looks as if Pak wants the US out fast.

The primary US strategic objective in Afghanistan is to defeat and weaken Al-Qaeda and then - selective prop-up of Afghanistan. Pak plays right into the US hand...if it sold off Osama (ISI would never admit that, would it?). 2011 is the year the US pullout from Afghanistan will begin.

In return, the US seems to be willing to accept Taliban in the Afghan government. In fact, the Taliban pretty much already is in the Afghan government.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:03:24 PM by Builder »

Offline Michael

• Administrator
  • Rishi
    • Michael's Music Page
« Reply #1677 on: May 02, 2011, 10:06:44 PM »
Yes but ... your theories presume a Pakistan that is united in its strategy. Methinks you accord them too much intelligence.

Of course they want control of Afghan - why wouldn't they? But they can hardly tie their own shoelaces today - I would caution of ascribing cleverness too eagerly.

Builder

« Reply #1678 on: May 02, 2011, 10:10:59 PM »
Yes but ... your theories presume a Pakistan that is united in its strategy. Methinks you accord them too much intelligence.

Of course they want control of Afghan - why wouldn't they? But they can hardly tie their own shoelaces today - I would caution of ascribing cleverness too eagerly.

True, the thinking I put forth requires a unified actor to implement it. I have one on offer: ISI+higher echelons of Army. Zardari is a puppet in the hands of these guys and he strives to survive and not anger them excessively. You could see how ISI used the people/mass against Zardari in the case of Raymond Davis and then let it go.

ISI generates a "controlled islamic spirit" in the society and allows some liberals and moderates to be killed off - as long as these lunies do not go too far. Then they get killed off. It all serves the purpose of building Islamic bastion against India in AfPak.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:32:07 PM by Builder »

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #1679 on: May 03, 2011, 03:44:45 AM »

That is hilarious. One of the hats from the Royal Wedding.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 03:49:18 AM by Nichi »
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk