Author Topic: The second coming  (Read 1532 times)

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
  • Love You ALL To The Moon and Back...
    • SIR
Re: The second coming
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2014, 02:52:04 AM »
Those suffer who haven't done repentance or who have something to lose and who are not willing to change their understanding of reality.

No you're not reading it correctly. Everyone is going to suffer by such a thing. It isn't good people get to be free and the bad be punished. It is not that way. You do not know what you're talking about. Everyone living during that time will suffer.
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2014, 02:56:22 AM »
we will not all sleep, we will all be changed, the dead in christ shall rise up, then the living. This has been misinterpreted that believers would be spared nothing Paul said would be pre-Tribulation
"A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent." - don Juan

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2014, 03:03:02 AM »
Never mind, if it will happen then we'll see how it happens. If it doesn't then we don't get to see this. But as much as I understand these events are supposed to happen with a higher spiritual cause and that is why I wait for it.

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2014, 04:36:20 AM »
The discussion, even in better times, boils down to "the Bible says", and the part which is missed is that those who do not buy or believe in "the Bible" really don't care what it says. It's no kind of reasonable argument, what "the Bible says".

At any rate, I support the notion that this is not the time to have this discussion. There are very pressing events around us, here and now.
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2014, 04:46:22 AM »
After all this area of the forums is called Christ, so what else should be taken as basis, than not Bible?

It is also not a very reasonable argument that I am sick and want humans to suffer.

Of course, bad timing, I don't see a reason to continue this.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 04:49:21 AM by Taimyr »

Offline Nichi

• Global Moderator
  • Rishi
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2014, 04:49:04 AM »
After all this area of the forums is called Christ, so what else should be taken as basis, than not Bible?

It is also not a very reasonable argument that I am sick and want humans to suffer.

Ok, then please, if you would, table this for a few days. Crucial things are happening right now.
Not here, not there, but everywhere - always right before your eyes.
~Hsin Hsin Ming

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2014, 04:51:43 AM »
Of course, no worries. I am sure that Julie will heal fine, I have sent her some healing energy as well.

Ok, then please, if you would, table this for a few days. Crucial things are happening right now.

Jahn

« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2014, 04:59:07 AM »
I am reading the Bible, not the interpretations of some others.

Honestly I don't understand why you both get so pissed off about this. I din't make this up.

It is written in the Bible and supportive information about it comes through all the time.

I have studied the bible in classes of Theology and on my own for many years. The Bible is a mishmash and as Juhani said - the four gospels is a strict selection However it is the gospels that I like best.

Did you know that there are about 50 traditional stories told in different cultures about Moses (meaning that it is a myth). Did you know that God first let man become 700 years old but when he saw how men changed women (for pleasure or something) he reduced an ordinary Life span to 120 years.

Jesus was a rebel against the old Testament, instead of an Eye for an Eye Jesus said "do onto others ..." "love your neighbour" and so on.

But it is good that you find inspiration through the Bible, but perhaps you should try to take a more critical stand. The Bible hold not any truth per se.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 05:00:50 AM by Jahn »

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2014, 05:08:32 AM »
I have read the gospels.

I have studied the bible in classes of Theology and on my own for many years. The Bible is a mishmash and as Juhani said - the four gospels is a strict selection However it is the gospels that I like best.

Did you know that there are about 50 traditional stories told in different cultures about Moses (meaning that it is a myth). Did you know that God first let man become 700 years old but when he saw how men changed women (for pleasure or something) he reduced an ordinary Life span to 120 years.

Jesus was a rebel against the old Testament, instead of an Eye for an Eye Jesus said "do onto others ..." "love your neighbour" and so on.

But it is good that you find inspiration through the Bible, but perhaps you should try to take a more critical stand. The Bible hold not any truth per se.

runningstream

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2014, 02:18:14 PM »
i will begin with this

take it as poetry amongst the other grass

why was the "lamb is god "?

this is a very good question perhaps related to

the alignments found throughout time

the return of the divine feminine

what is added in succession ? "time"" literal "awareness "

why are old songs slow and what is progression

if a biblical persona came to earth "again"

and was confronted by endoctrined "loyalists"

what conjecture might be met ?

what relation of symbols to certain movements throughout time

would be required to ascertain values both

symbolically " spirit "

and equally lain upon the earths sphere throughout that " re incarnation" buddhist term

or "timelessness s entry ?
'

if time lines exist to be stumbled upon through out the galaxy and

enter a "portal" or zero g turn around point

and localised "time "stationing"  illuminates new and old fabrics throughout the

journey

the how would the mapping of 'unifying' "string theory " possibly be symbolised ?

another is what doe s it mean to be given "authority of god"

as mentioned in the return of the two witnesses

and the ability to open and close heaven ?

therefore what is heaven in those terms

and who would be so positioned to do so ?

back to the sandwiched mirrors

exacting the root upon the earth for the manifest seed

brought forth by

the "father " engaging "the mother "

is buddhism summed up in these initial passages ???

"The Beginning
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

9 And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.

11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day."

In so much as that beyond this point of "DUALITY"

it was experienced "CREATION"

so from this point onward we are engaging "TIME"

This path therefore engaging another direction

to be met accordingly

runningstream

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2014, 02:36:10 PM »

why is the lion at giza gazing upwards

why do i get the words harvest and ascension

together

oh well  ::)

Offline Taimyr

• Rishi
    • My photos
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2014, 09:01:22 PM »
I'll put some quotes from someone who is not a christian, but gets knowledge from personal experience and seeing.

About all this fuss around homosexuality and peoples need for everyhting to be equal:

"It is a sign of time that humanity is becoming ripe to choose whether it is upwards or downwards. When according to Bible, Christ comes back, then humans have made a decision about their direction. And it has become clear who deserves more and who doesn't".

"It is a sign of time that humanity and humans in it are ready enough to start to choose whether to become free towards Spiritdarkness or Spiritlight, firstly for themselves, then for the society and then for the humanity. Darkness is a situation where people don't see what is black and what is white, what is clean and what is dirty, what is of the body and what is of the Soul, what is of desire and what is of love, what is reality and what is the interpretation of reality, what is right and what is wrong, and that people don't see where they are moving towards, even if it is done for the purpose of diminishing the number of humans. Humanity has enough explanations for both choices. But also the means for a global fire flood, instead of the water flood of Noa time".
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 11:38:10 PM by Taimyr »

erik

« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2014, 07:04:20 AM »
It looks as if Taimi is increasingly referring to a sister of a man I mentioned earlier - a man known as Taotleja ("one who intends"/"one who works with intent")

His sister is apparently active at this forum http://seesama.s2.bizhat.com/seesama.html under the nickname vaatleja ("observer"). She is the one who's very much into Jesus-Bible-Christianity.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 07:06:18 AM by erik »

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2014, 07:14:20 AM »
It looks as if Taimi is increasingly referring to a sister of a man I mentioned earlier - a man known as Taotleja ("one who intends"/"one who works with intent")

His sister is apparently active at this forum http://seesama.s2.bizhat.com/seesama.html under the nickname vaatleja ("observer"). She is the one who's very much into Jesus-Bible-Christianity.

Ultimately the post is stuck in dual thinking, which I think many of us here have evolved past. "Right or wrong, black and white, good and evil" and so forth. The duality created, but really its like this:

There is always a little dot 'here' and dot 'there' in the symbol, showing the connectedness, and showing in truth, there is no such thing as 'black and white,' good and evil, etc. It is an illusion created by ego, which creates the us/them mentality I have been speaking of.

Yin Yang illustrated from the Tao Te Ching [2]

When people see things as beautiful,
ugliness is created.
When people see things as good,
evil is created.

Being and non-being produce each other.
Difficult and easy complement each other.
Long and short define each other.
High and low oppose each other.
Fore and aft follow each other.

This separation is illusory. Therefore this person being declared a 'seer' who is 'seeing' in black and white, and predicting gloom and doom, does not see. Has not groked what the symbol means, or understands it. Ultimately, one will remain without hope, if they do not meditate, or see in their own true nature. By seeing in one's true nature, this can be overcome. By however clinging to ego, and the illusion it creates, by dividing and subdividing continually, that person is going to be beyond hope.

Offline Firestarter

• Ellen
  • Rishi
    • SIR
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2014, 12:22:49 PM »
From CC, from an interview:

"What he did was teach me that there's much more to the world than we usually acknowledge -- that our normal expectations about reality are created by social consensus, which is itself a trick. We're taught to see and understand the world through a socialization process that, when working correctly, convinces us that the interpretations we agree upon define the limits of the real world. Don Juan interrupted this process in my life by demonstrating that we have the capacity to enter into other worlds that are constant and independent of our highly conditioned awareness. Sorcery involves reprogramming our capacities to perceive realms as real, unique, absolute, and engulfing as our daily so-called mundane world."

In the Bible it says sorcery is a sin. and this is what happens to them:

Revelation 22:

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

~~~~

Ultimately you're going to need to figure out what path you're on and commit to it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk